UFO experience in Egypt '97

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Tiggi

UFO experience in Egypt '97

Post by Tiggi »

This is a story that I’ve told to a few close friend s but have never written about it publicly mainly because if I heard this story from someone else who I did not know and trust I would probably have trouble believing them. Any way here goes….
It was late October /early November ’97 I was on a 10 day tour of Egypt. It was the afternoon and we were on a coach trip and stopped off at the Temple of Hatshepsut. I remember looking out the coach window and being transfixed by a spot on in area in front of the temple there was nothing obvious about it no markings but there was a group of Japanese tourists standing on it.
I don’t really remember getting out of the coach or being aware of any other people on the trip I just remember marching over to that spot and as I got near the Japanese group just kind of moved over about 200 yards or so to the left.
I got to the spot and this is where things start to get really weird. I felt like I had no control of my body, I started to turn around on the spot moving my arms around and strange guttural noises that were like no language I’ve ever heard were tumbling out off my mouth. The only thing I seemed to have any control over was my eyes. It was the most bizarre experience of my life. I was aware of what I was doing but had no control and remember feeling really embarrassed and looking out through my eyes at people that were near by and thinking they must think I’m some kind of nut and looking to see what there reaction was. But what was strange was that no body seemed to be aware of me I looked directly at a couple of people trying to establish eye contact but they seemed to look right past me.
The movements and the guttural tones stopped and I seemed to gain control of my body and felt suddenly aware of something above me. I looked up and saw this enormous round craft above me it was huge silver grey with lights around the out side. Again I looked around me this was so real I couldn’t believe that any one else was not seeing it I was pointing at it, but no one seemed to see me or the craft. Then 3 silver balls of light came down and were circling around me just out of arms length they were about a foot or so in diameter. It felt like they were observing me.
Then I felt like a bolt of electricity shoot through me from head to toe the craft was gone the balls of light were gone and everything around me looked just a little different. I can’t quite describe how different, just that the light looked like a slightly different shade? Also I couldn’t remember my name had to get my passport out several times to remind myself who I was.
This whole episode only seemed to take about 10 15 mins at the most so I thought I should head up to the temple and find the rest of the group only to find everyone heading back to the coach as it was time to go back to the boat. To be quite honest I can’t remember how long the stop was for but I am pretty sure it would have been at least an hour.
Now I can’t remember the exact date but I do remember that a week or so after getting home seeing on the news there was a terrorist attack at the same place and a number of people were killed and I’ve checked the date for that and it was 17th November ’97.
7 or 8 years latter I was aware that I was waking up with odd little bruises that I couldn’t account for and a really uneasy uncomfortable feeling started to grow inside me. It brought back to mind the event in Egypt and as I recalled the events I had a sudden flash back to when I was a child about 7 or 8 I was looking out of my bedroom window and I saw a huge round craft flying over the house exactly like the one I saw in Egypt. It was huge it covered the length of the street I remember the sense of it blocking out the sunlight it was so big. I just starred at it as it flew over the house and when it was out of sight I ran to the back bedroom fully expecting to see it over the garden but there was nothing there.
I ran downstairs and told my parents excitedly I’d just seen a UFO they responded with something like ‘Oh that’s nice dear ‘and carried on their conversation. I was furious at not being taken seriously and felt sure I’d be taken more seriously when it hit the news. For days afterwards I was glued to the news and scanning the papers I couldn’t believe no-one else saw it was so real to me but it appears no-one did.
Peace begins with me

Tess

Re: UFO experience in Egypt '97

Post by Tess »

WOW Tiggi that was one hell of an experience.
I could only came up with one hypothesis about what you experienced in Egypt ,
ASTRAL PROJECTION-that's why nobody saw you although i'm at a loss as to why it was only you that saw the UFO but with this things nothing surprise me any more.

I did not believe in aliens until i got abducted myself.
Neither did i believe in astral projection until it happened to me.
Take care Tess.

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Hi,
I also visited Egypt on February when the riots against Mubarak started (just lucky I guess). The ground definitely has still some strong vibes from older spiritual egyptian culture. And it still has some secrets to be reveiled.
It could have been that your friend is quite sensitive to these energies and got a dream travel to past on that spot.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Tiggi,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I find it very interesting that I should read your post now, when I just discovered some amazing videos yesterday of a couple reporters losing control of their speaking ability on television. Please check the post at our other website:
http://awakenvideo.org/2011/04/psychotr ... reporters/

What was done to these people was very likely mind control technology utilized by the secret government (the handful of powerful elites who rule the world). The technology they possess is way more advanced than what we know. And some of the UFOs we see in the sky are actually man made. There's also theMILABs (military abductions) happening, which I have experienced first hand.

Yeah, when I told my parents I was visited by aliens, they were kind of quiet, just stared at me and then my dad said, "Well honey, you just had a metaphysical experience." And that was really all they wanted to say and did not care to discuss it further. It is because they were "asleep" like all the other sheeple.

It sounds like you have had a lifetime full of experiences, and it could be a combination of good and bad visitors. I would suggest putting some protection on yourself. Take 30 minutes and try the meditation I made that will help you ground, center, and shield.

The first step is being aware and waking up to the true nature of this reality. We are all beings of light, actually made of light. Fill yourself with a beautiful white light and open your heart. Raise your vibrational frequency so the bad guys cannot reach you. Do what makes you happy and brings you peace and you will create a beautiful new reality for yourself. That's how it works. :-)

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tiggi

Post by Tiggi »

Tess wrote: I could only came up with one hypothesis about what you experienced in Egypt ,
ASTRAL PROJECTION-that's why nobody saw you although i'm at a loss as to why it was only you that saw the UFO but with this things nothing surprise me any more.
Thank you Tess that is an interesting hypothesis and not something I had considered. The only one I have been able to come up with so far is that I just slipped into a different dimension. I have a friend who say's I have a habit of disappearing when we are talking about intense stuff he say's I get really transparent and he can see right through me. When he told me it was a real surprise I had no idea I was doing it. I wish I knew how I did it It's a little trick that could be very useful lol.
Peace begins with me

Tiggi

Post by Tiggi »

tskoone wrote:Hi,
I also visited Egypt on February when the riots against Mubarak started (just lucky I guess). The ground definitely has still some strong vibes from older spiritual egyptian culture. And it still has some secrets to be reveiled.
It could have been that your friend is quite sensitive to these energies and got a dream travel to past on that spot.
Oooh that must have been a bit scary. It is an amazing place though isn't it
xx
Peace begins with me

Tiggi

Post by Tiggi »

Bonnie Jean Mitchell wrote:Hello Tiggi,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I find it very interesting that I should read your post now, when I just discovered some amazing videos yesterday of a couple reporters losing control of their speaking ability on television. Please check the post at our other website:
http://awakenvideo.org/2011/04/psychotr ... reporters/
Interestingly I had actually watched a clip about one of these reporters a few days ago but hadn't realized there were others too. It's intriguing to see evidence like this slipping out into mainstream TV and their explanations for it after the event do make me smile :) I think ultimately it will start to wake people up though, which has to be a good thing.

What was done to these people was very likely mind control technology utilized by the secret government (the handful of powerful elites who rule the world). The technology they possess is way more advanced than what we know. And some of the UFOs we see in the sky are actually man made. There's also theMILABs (military abductions) happening, which I have experienced first hand.

Yeah, when I told my parents I was visited by aliens, they were kind of quiet, just stared at me and then my dad said, "Well honey, you just had a metaphysical experience." And that was really all they wanted to say and did not care to discuss it further. It is because they were "asleep" like all the other sheeple.
Bonnie Jean Mitchell wrote:It sounds like you have had a lifetime full of experiences, and it could be a combination of good and bad visitors. I would suggest putting some protection on yourself. Take 30 minutes and try the meditation I made that will help you ground, center, and shield.

The first step is being aware and waking up to the true nature of this reality. We are all beings of light, actually made of light. Fill yourself with a beautiful white light and open your heart. Raise your vibrational frequency so the bad guys cannot reach you. Do what makes you happy and brings you peace and you will create a beautiful new reality for yourself. That's how it works. :-)

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Thank you for the advice I will definitely check out the meditation. I have noticed that the evidence of possible abductions are only ever evident when I have been a really negative space. I think you are absolutely right about raising your vibration the universal energy of love and light is all any of us really need.
blessings
Tiggi
Peace begins with me