Blue Ufo's?

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Ashlie

Blue Ufo's?

Post by Ashlie »

Hello, not sure where I should post this...since it's about UFO's...but I guess I'll post here. I've seen around 13 ufos in my lifetime..triangles, cigar, circle...you name it. The last two ones I seen though had glowing blue lights on them. The first blue one I seen was a few months ago, when I went to pick my brother (who's 14) up from his friends and we were driving home, and talking about the Arcturian aliens (oh, and we were driving through the country side, so there weren't very many lights so it was very dark) but as we were talking about the Arcturians suddenly a giant blue light flew across the sky. It was gone in about 2 seconds. It was so fast. And so so bright, and it was huge. We both seen it, and then just looked at eachother in shock, then started laughing. He's seen many Ufo's before. (I think he is a star seed, along with my 9 year old brother who has also had experiences with ET's, and has seen a triangle UFO with me and my sister) But anyways we were laughing because we both knew, deep down inside that that's what it had been...it wasn't anything like a plane, or like anything I'd seen before. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what ET's have UFO's with blue lights, it seemed like the whole thing was glowing blue, do Arcturians have blue light ships? We thought that that may have been them saying hello or something, like showing us that they were there listening..:) The blue was a powerful blue too, not like a light but like I don't know how to explain it, it wasn't like the light you get from a lightbulb it was like energy light...maybe like a lightning bolt. The next one I seen was actually yesterday, when I was at my 9 year old bros baseball practice. I was sitting in the grass next to my sister and looked to see a smaller electrifying blue light in the sky, I quickly turned to her and said "did you see that?" then turned back and it was gone. There were no clouds in the sky, so IF it was a plane, which I'm almost positive it wasn't, it had nothing to dissapear behind. Any suggestions as to what it could be or what ET's could have lights like that?

Oh and Bonnie, I think you should make a section on the Forum specifically for UFO talk. I think that would be really cool!

Anyways thanks all for reading!
Love and light!!

OmegaFox10

Re: Blue Ufo's?

Post by OmegaFox10 »

From what i have found out from my research is that Arcturians are possibly one of the most advanced civilizations of the universe. And supposedly were our ancient Atlantean ancestors.

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Hello, not sure where I should post this...since it's about UFO's...but I guess I'll post here. I've seen around 13 ufos in my lifetime..triangles, cigar, circle...you name it.

Lucky you ;)

The last two ones I seen though had glowing blue lights on them. The first blue one I seen was a few months ago, when I went to pick my brother (who's 14) up from his friends and we were driving home, and talking about the Arcturian aliens (oh, and we were driving through the country side, so there weren't very many lights so it was very dark) but as we were talking about the Arcturians suddenly a giant blue light flew across the sky. It was gone in about 2 seconds.

Look up Edgar Cayce and how he talks about Arcturus and Atlantis, it MIGHT give you some insight. Maybe not. Otherwise a very interesting read.

It was so fast. And so so bright, and it was huge. We both seen it, and then just looked at eachother in shock, then started laughing. He's seen many Ufo's before. (I think he is a star seed, along with my 9 year old brother who has also had experiences with ET's, and has seen a triangle UFO with me and my sister) But anyways we were laughing because we both knew, deep down inside that that's what it had been...it wasn't anything like a plane, or like anything I'd seen before. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what ET's have UFO's with blue lights,

Doesn't haven't to be blue. But from an artistic standpoint blue seems to be the most calming color of the spectrum. Take the Phoenix Lights for instance, they lights humans were seeing weren't blue. I think they were more of an amber-like.

it seemed like the whole thing was glowing blue, do Arcturians have blue light ships? We thought that that may have been them saying hello or something, like showing us that they were there listening.. The blue was a powerful blue too, not like a light but like I don't know how to explain it, it wasn't like the light you get from a lightbulb it was like energy light...maybe like a lightning bolt. The next one I seen was actually yesterday, when I was at my 9 year old bros baseball practice. I was sitting in the grass next to my sister and looked to see a smaller electrifying blue light in the sky, I quickly turned to her and said "did you see that?" then turned back and it was gone. There were no clouds in the sky, so IF it was a plane, which I'm almost positive it wasn't, it had nothing to dissapear behind. Any suggestions as to what it could be or what ET's could have lights like that?

Logically speaking....it could've been ball lightning. A rare form of lightning. But what do i know? I've never seen a UFO/ET myself :P. However, if i were to see UFO, i would try to "talk" with it to see if it could be an energy "seeker" that has intelligence. What i mean is that from my own research that sometimes people see strange orbs of color/light and have some intelligence somehow. If it is just a large/huge ball of energy, you cuold TRY talking to it and ask it to dance or do a little jig...or something. Just a thought.

Oh and Bonnie, I think you should make a section on the Forum specifically for UFO talk. I think that would be really cool!

Anyways thanks all for reading!
Love and light!!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Ashlie, the ufo with blue lights (or the ufo itself was glowing blue) sounds so beautiful. I associate the blue glowing colors to the Pleiadians, but that's who I am most familiar with. I certainly wouldn't doubt that Arcturians have similar craft. What's really cool is the close relationship you have with your brothers! My sister and I share the knowledge of the star people. She has been visited like I have. She doesn't remember with the clarity I do, but it is so wonderful to have someone in my family I can relate to concerning the alien abduction phenomenon.

Omega Fox, it's a great idea to communicate with a ufo when you see one. From my experience, it even seems that some of the ufos are alive and they do respond. While in the etheric plane, where the star people usually meet contactees, it is much much easier to send and receive telepathic messages, even to ufos. I have waved to a ufo and watched it tilt back and forth, from side to side, to say Hello.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

1) Bonnie -- I remember when my sister was really interested in a local psychic. In OUR town (that's like finding an albino gator!), and during the session, she said that my sister was quite strong. She has the ability to see auras, sometimes spirits (but it's extremely brief), hears voices (i think), and is beginning energy work.
However, when it was my turn ( i was curious...but just for the hell of it, i decided to have a reading done, granted i'm about 70% skeptical of them) and she said i was much stronger than her. But i'm sure that you and the ETs figured out that i have a MASSIVE {psychic} block that prevents myself from..."unleashing" my true potential *shrugs*. So i guess she could have potential in being ... lost thoughts ><;

2) Ah yes, i've heard about that on a UFO program; Craft Intelligence. Yes...i know it's on the tv, but what other sources do i have...intuition isn't that perfect, and i have had ZERO paranormal experiences of spirit or/especially ET visitation. But this is sort of new to me but certainly i believe it is somehow possible. But personally i've always wanted to talk to a UFO occupant while looking from ground level using a flashlight ^^;. Simple yes, weird yes. Still...*sighs* NJ isn't one to have UFO visitations...especially near my area. :`(

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Omega Fox,
1) In order to get past your "block," release the negativity that has been clinging onto you and then you will progress.

2) You will see UFOs wherever you are as soon as you are spiritually ready to see them. Location does not matter.

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Does spirituality ready also mean no fear?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Yes, spiritually ready also means no fear. Your fear will never let you get very far. Fear exists on a lower vibrational frequency that holds you down. You have to show your true inner strength and rise above it. When you let the fear go, you will literally feel your body get lighter because it is humming to a new tune that is in harmony with your true self.

Be courageous! Be strong! :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Well that sounds great but i don't have fear. :-\ Except for grays...but i'm still trying to get over their physical appearance. It's slow but i'm getting there. I can watch em on television or magazine or pictures but if one just stood there in the corner of my room in the dead of night...that's another story. But other than that...i don't have any fear. My sis on the other hand...well, let's just say i don't disclose about my life to my family...anymore. Sooo, am a bit confused on this part...

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

Hello again everyone!!!! Just wanted to let you know that I think I seen yet another blue ufo yesterday. It was my birthday, and I asked "them" in my head to pretty please let me see another ufo for my birthday...and so at night I was driving along the road, and I just happened to look up in the sky for no particular reason and seen this great blue glowing light, it was really bright for a moment, but then it went sideways, and the light grew dimmer and then it just vanished. It was really glowing, like picture a glow in the dark stick, it was really weird!! This is the second one I've seen like that now. And it was not cloudy or anything last night, so it didn't escape behind any clouds...it just vanished into thin air. But now wait a minute, are there any planes that have blue lights? This object was round though...and it wasn't blinking at all...it was just there, then it flew sideways, and then it was gone....and is it just a coincidence that I just looked up for no reason to find it floating around in the sky or did "they" hear me? :) Hmmm...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wow! Awesome Ashlie! and Happy Birthday! It sure sounds like your star friends heard your request and showed you a glowing blue UFO for your birthday. You are in good contact with them.

John and I have been seeing lots of UFOs lately, and they have been glowing, just like the one you saw the other night. We recently watched a faint white light going across the night sky. At first, we thought it could have been a satellite way up there, but then it suddenly grew in size enormously and turned from white to a glowing orange color. It was an oblong shape (mostly circular but with pointed tips on the front and back, making it kind of oblong). Then it shrunk back down to a faint light....

I know for sure that our star friends hear us when we talk out loud to them.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Everyone,
I am so happy I caught this beautiful blue light ship on film! I was outside in my backyard on April 1, 2011 taking random pictures of the sky, hoping to catch a UFO! And I did! I even got it on video for a few seconds!

Things are happening quickly now. Things are changing. This is our best opportunity to focus totally on LOVE and bring ourselves into a higher frequency and a more expansive state of conscious awareness. Events will accelerate as we go into 2012, so do everything you can now to make positive, uplifting changes in your life.

Many Blessings, Bonnie Jean Mitchell

The Blue Light UFO

This is what the picture looks like in Photoshop CS4 "Plastic Wrap" Filter. Zoom in and check it out. It looks like a heart!

Love to All! :D