So you say you saw a UFO!?!?

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

amIcrazy?

So you say you saw a UFO!?!?

Post by amIcrazy? »

I came to this sight after years of trying to not believe what I saw as a kid. I think there are a lot of people who think they have saw something, but I am sorry to say that most of it is your imagination. With that being said there are some who have had something else happen. I am a skeptic I can't help it, even with what I have seen. When I was 10 I lived in Hudson Valley NY, it was 1984. I went to bed at 9pm turned off the light and got into bed I then noticed a light coming thru the window. I went to the window and to my surprise there was a "UFO" LOL it makes me laugh just saying it. It was about 20ft from my window not making a sound with an orange light coming from what looked like windows on the top. It was somewhere between 15-25ft long disc shaped craft. I was terrified to say the least, like looking out your window and seeing a dragon. You know that this is impossible yet you’re looking at one (I do not believe in dragons only trying to give an example:) I am not sure how long I stood at the window 10 seconds 10 minutes I just don't know? I always chalked it up to being scared. I left the window and jumped in bed with my little brother who I shared my room with.(he was sleeping when I went to bed and stayed sleeping the whole time) I closed my eyes and hoped if I faked sleeping they would leave me alone. I went to sleep and just tried to forget it ever happened.
Every other thing that has happened since that time I have chalked up to a wild imagination even if some of the things seem similar to people who have claimed to have been abducted. Sorry as I said before I am a skeptic about most of this even if it is me going through it.
About a month ago I Google "UFO NEWS 1984" just to see if anyone else had seen anything around that time. Well to my surprise I was not the only person to see something that summer around the Hudson Valley. You can look for yourself. It kind of freaked me out because it was getting harder to disprove myself.
So I started digging a little deeper.... That's when it got weird.
I have read many of the other accounts some I flatly don't believe; sorry I just cannot get my head around it. Others are spooky familiar.
I am going to try to put some of this together but need some help.
1-what did you see
2-when did you see it (if more than once, dates of all times you can remember)
3-Where did you see it
4-What happened when you saw it?
5-Has anything strange been happening to you after this happened
Thank you for leaving any remarks behind

protoeve

Re: So you say you saw a UFO!?!?

Post by protoeve »

LOL! Dude I'm at a point were I've seen more UFOs than I can really count. Some are definate, some could be passed as paranoia. As much as would love to answer all your questions on this post, I'm really just not set on writing all that down. Here is what I will do. In any of my future posts I will try to be as precise as possible. I may not have the dates right as the events have occurred to me over the past 10 years plus, but I can deffinatly give you the where's and what's.
I understand your desire to remain skeptical as I tried to forget and ignore ny sightings and possible experiences for a few years. However, and I don't mean to scare you, if you have had multiple sightings I'm willing to bet that you will continue to have more. Ignoring the situation won't change a thing. I'm here to learn more because it's just become too much and it's so incredibly real and obvious to me. I just wish others would wake up, and come to terms.
I too am not saying everybody is having real experiences. Thats probably why some of us are here. Now I don't mean to sound like some sort of know it all, but I know some of what I have to say is the real deal. I know my sightings are real because I've seen these things with other people. As for the experiences, those can be so bizzare and personal I really couldn't blame a person for being skeptical. I myself am trying to figure out my experiences as I just don't really know what's happening suffice to say that it seems very real at times. Please remember, these experiences are personal to each individual, and it takes a lot of guts to come out and say something. While I believe some people are open to skepticism, others, including my self at times, may become offended. I know interrogations really get me riled up. There are a lot of sensitive folks here including myself, so please keep an open mind and remain respectful as I believe its really easy to set someone off. I hope to hear some of your stories soon!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Am I Crazy? No I am not and neither are you. UFOs are REAL. Protoeve, good words -- seeing a UFO can be a very personal experience and much of the experience can really depend on your individual perspective. Sometimes you get lucky and see a UFO with a whole group of people or maybe just one friend, but many times you are alone and must face the experience by yourself.

Many people, especially in the western world, have been conditioned by society and their peers to believe that paranormal events are not real. What does this do to your brain? It conditions your brain to only SEE what it has been programmed to see. In other words, some people's brains cannot decipher what is right in front of them because their own belief system will not allow them to see it. UFOs can fall into this category and it is probably why the same UFO can look different to different people.

I have seen many UFOs in my life, and I know I will see more. It really is a unique, personal experience. Keep your mind open and you will allow yourself to see more. If the information is coming to you, then you are most likely waking up to the truth of the matter. UFOs are REAL.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

dbm

Post by dbm »

i've had a very similar experience that starts out exactly like yours.