Abduction beam

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Genocide

Abduction beam

Post by Genocide »

I've never heard or seen any physical descriptions of the beam. From what I can remember from past abductions, the beam I saw was blue, cylindrical, and about 6-8 inches in diameter. The times I remember seeing that beam, I was in buildings. The beams usually hit the floor 'close' to me at varying degrees of proximity. Once it was a couple feet from me, once it was about 10 feet away from me, and once it was right next to me. I came here to find other abductees who remember seeing the beam to see if my memories of the attributes of the beam was consistent with what they saw. The beam I saw may not have been the 'abduction' beam. Because I was in buildings, I hypothesize the beam could, as likely as being an abduction beam, have been some sort of beam that allowed them to view inside the room I was in to calibrate their 'abduction equipment.' I figure it could go either way. Anyways, if anyone has any descriptions of that blue beam, themselves, I'd be interested in hearing about what they saw to compare their description of it with what I saw.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Abduction beam

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

The beam you have described sounds kind of small, in diameter. It sounds more like a laser beam than an actual "abduction beam." I have had a couple experiences of standing on the ground outside and having a white beam light up around me. I looked up and saw a craft floating in the sky above me. This beam caused me to levitate and it pulled me upward into the craft. To the best of my knowledge, this happened while my physical body was asleep and I was in an alternate reality (the astral or etheric plane).

I've seen a smaller ray of light that was yellow in color. That was a bad experience where a small group of negative aliens were actually trying to hit me with that ray and, I believe, kill me. Fortunately for me I was able to dodge around my room (screaming) and avoid getting hit.

I've seen blue light associated with some of the star people and their craft, but I don't recall, right off hand, seeing it in the form of a beam.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Genocide

Post by Genocide »

Well, I don't believe it was a beam for the actual 'abduction.' From what I remember about the abductions is that I would mainly just 'disappear' and 'reappear' on the craft. It's similar to the Asguard beaming technology on Stargate SG-1. I don't believe I just 'floated through the air' when I was abducted. It was more like teleportation from where I was onto the craft. What the blue beam was used for, I have no idea.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

I know what you mean about teleporting onto their craft; that has happened many times in my experiences as well. It seems like a method of dematerializing and rematerializing atoms from one place to another. I've also seen lots of little blue lights just floating around (like balls of light).

Your idea of the blue beam being a calibration tool is interesting and makes sense.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG