The Joy in the Light

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Lode

The Joy in the Light

Post by Lode »

Hi!

I would like to share one of my experiences with you with the intent that it will give you a still deeper insight than you might already have into some of the meanings of abduction by aliens.

I know from experience that this world is a kind of 3D virtual reality -like a dream- and that even "alternate reality" experiences are an interpretation of our spiritual reality into physical form as it is coming through our subconscious perception process.

The following is an article I wrote about that one particular experience which was published in an e-zine (JAR, Journal of Abdution-Encouter Research, issue #4) and which I will copy here:

All those abduction stories remind me of what happens to me when I enter this world every morning. And I believe this goes for everyone. It takes tremendous courage and charity to voluntarily come to this planet. We have all done it with the intent to bring our original joy here so the beings we now seem to be would have it too.
Coming here is like dying. In comparison with our original state, human mental activity is a crown of thorns—our experience of not seeming to give, and receive, and share, our original joy with others is like nails fixing our hands to the cross which is the human experience. And our seeming inability to direct our behavior as we think we should is the nail which appears to paralyse our feet. We experience doing what we think we should not, and not doing what we think we should. Everything but our original love, well-being, and true happiness, is suffered here. Instead of our original light and freedom, we experience the darkness and pressure of being buried under a mount of dirt (matter), which we call human nature, surrounded by solid walls with murals, which we experience as the world.

Taking on these human personalities is like giving ourselves to a race of lethal predators and letting ourselves be devoured by them, to the deadly point that we completely identify with them and experience being them.
All this we were willing to experience for no reason other than to share the forever happy-making knowledge that we are the One whose desire to share His joy with others is so great and unselfish that He would let Himself be tortured to death to share His joy, His life, Himself with the ones who would torture Him, until the torture would cease, when as them He would remember this, and remembering Who He is come to Himself again, but now also as them, and not without them. That is Who we really are. That is the knowledge I brought back from my “abduction”

I understand this is not what is generally meant by being an “abductee,” but the non-terrestrial beings I remember were orbs of pure light, love, and had the greatest mutual respect. I experienced being one of them. I experienced that everyone here originally is that—a being of tremendous courage and charity, one with the Creator, Who as each one of us is experiencing individuations of Himself.

My “abduction” by non-earthly extra-terrestrial beings was as follows:
One quiet evening, as I walked home on a deserted street, I heard someone behind me and I felt a slight fear. That increased as both of us continued walking in the same direction. Then the person behind me began to whistle a tune. It was a young man. I sensed he whistled to put me at ease; I felt he was concerned about my emotional well-being. This feeling was confirmed when a moment later he crossed the street. He did not want me to suffer the fear he was stalking me. At that moment I realized what a dangerous jungle we were experiencing being in, as if we were surrounded by beings who could harm you, even kill you, at any moment. You do not know the great majority of them, and have no certainty whom to trust and whom not to trust, in this jungle. With so many strangers around you, knowing that some have already killed fellow beings, and others are potential murderers, the fear one or more could suddenly attack you is always there. It is as if we were surrounded by dangerous predators, in constant fear of each other. It was hell.

As I walked up the path approaching my studio, I expected the two dogs of my neighbors to run out of the gate and bark at me, only to be friendly the moment they recognized me, as they always did. But that night no dogs appeared, though the cars of their owners stood there.
Inside my studio I turned the desk lamp on. As I looked out the panoramic window I got a shock; an alien being stared at me. I felt it was a clever being, and an extremely dangerous predator. Out of acute fear I made a step back. At that moment, it stepped back, simultaneously. Then I realized it was the mirrored image of my human appearance in the window I was staring at. “This isn’t me!” I cried. “My God, what have I made myself into?”
The image scared me so I turned off the light and quickly sat down. I did not want to look at that image! I closed my eyes to concentrate on counting my breathings, just to calm down.
A few moments later I had a vision. I saw my human body lying in front of me looking like a biological robot. I was servicing the separate pieces of it, to get it ready for the time I would occupy it again—which I knew would be in the morning—for the beginning of a new day. I was floating in front of it as a ball of light that was bright but pleasant to the sight. Slowly the view opened wider.

Now I saw two bodes lying next to mine on a long working bench which stretched out to the left and right. It looked like a clean, metallic, operating table. Next to me as luminous globes were two similar beings of light, one on each side of me.
The vision opened even more, and I saw that the bench with bodies and light beings in front of them stretched out in both directions as far as I could see. A moment later I could view all around me. It was a huge hall, filled with rows and rows of those long, clean, metal benches, all with bodies on them, all with luminous beings of light before each of the bodies. I knew they would enter and utilize the bodies when the bodies were not sleeping.
The atmosphere was one of great joy and laughter. We felt like happily excited children who participated in a school play, during the day appearing as those biological robots on the stage we experienced as this world. Instant information was exchanged among us. Each assessed what we had done “on-stage” the previous day, and what we would do tomorrow. It was all about cooperating in a plan to bring the joy we had there onto the stage, and share it with the beings we were giving our life to by entering their bodies and experiencing being them.
We had the greatest admiration and respect for each other since each of us knew how hard it was to be “down there” and experience being a mere human being, all in order to extend our joyful awareness to them.

On my right I heard two luminous beings laugh out loud. “Wow! You sure were mad at me yesterday when we met as those biological robots down there,” said one of them to the other. “Yes I was,” replied the other light globe. “When you stepped on my toe I was about to punch you out!” They burst out laughing almost hysterically again. Here, they were the greatest of friends, although as humans, “down there,” they did not remember the friendship and thought themselves enemies.
Another luminous being was having fun with all around him. “Poor me!” he said. “Down there, I play being a biological robot in a wheel chair.” He burst out laughing hilariously together with the others. Looked at from our joyous state, the idea of being an invalid was ridiculous. We knew all he wanted to accomplish by being an invalid was to evoke compassion and charity in those surrounding him on stage. He wanted to help them realize who they really were. For that alone he had volunteered to play the invalid, though it was an unpleasant, painful, shameful, frustrating, unhappy role. We all respected him for it. He knew no one down there, not even himself, would give him the recognition he was due, but instead would see and treat him as a burden, of less or no value compared to others. But, out of pure charity, he had volunteered.
We all knew we were invulnerable, immortal beings, who could not fail to accomplish our part in the plan, since our loving desire to make others happy knew no limits, and was therefore all-powerful. We could only succeed. That was our great joy. But we also knew that until we accomplished our mission, there would be no fun for us on earth. It would be hell compared to the joy we experienced as those beings of light we were. Still we were unstoppable, and would not quit.

I began to wonder about all this, and asked the luminous being on my left, “Where does all this come from?”
“Right behind you,” he replied, “is the door of the Ware House. There is where it comes from.”
“And is there a Director of all this?” I asked the light being on my opposite side.
“Yes, and He is behind the same door.”
I got confused, so the other clarified: “The Ware House, where everything comes from, and the Director, are the same. By the way, the Director would like you to know Him. So why don’t you go meet Him. He is waiting for you.”

As a globe of light I made myself float to the Ware House door. It opened as I approached, and I saw within an endless ocean of light. It was the same light I was, and the same light everyone behind me in the hall was. I went into the light and felt a joy so great nothing I had experienced before compared to it.

I don’t remember what occurred there, in the light, in the Ware House, meeting and merging with the Director, nor how long it lasted. All I know is suddenly I was shooting out of it. As I flew away I saw it as a huge, blazing sun. The further away I got, the more I wanted to return. “There is where the action is,” I thought. Soon I was back in my dark studio, sitting as before.
(Years later I experienced that bliss again—this time for four days—but that is another story. . .)

From the light, I brought back a knowledge I would like to share with you. There is an “in between” state—which many of us on earth and elsewhere experience—in which we believe the love of the Director is selfish. In that state we believe it is virtuous to sacrifice the experience of our original love to avoid the bliss that comes with it. We do this to make sure we don’t receive any happiness in return for our love, and thus elevate the principle of disinterested love, and even seek to make it exist where we believe it did not exist before. We do that in that state because we believe the Creator created us to make Himself happy, not to make us happy, even though it did. We think He did it for His own happiness, not for ours. In that state, we believe the Creator was a hypocrite for actually loving Himself while pretending His love was altruistic. It seems more honest, therefore, to experience ourselves as who we believe the Creator, and therefore ourselves, really are—beings who love selectively out of selfish interest.

Yet, we are not sure. So we test ourselves, and each other. This is now sometimes symbolized as non-earthly beings testing us for the unselfishness of our love. Will we wish them well even when they let us experience unpleasant things? These testings are often disguised as physical examinations. Yet the idea of extending our original non-terrestrial nature of joy to the human beings we seem to be—by blending with them—thus giving birth to a happy, divine race, is also represented, though often disguised, as an act of selfishness. In the “in between” state we perceive ourselves in we make sure we forget our previous happy experience of oneness with the Creator. We cut ourselves off from the happiness we once enjoyed, in an effort to become honest, more honest than the Creator who created us only to provide himself with joy. We even substituted human memories to obliterate the knowledge we had done that, to avoid giving ourselves any recognition for it.

Little did we know when we “turned our backs” on the Creator to give up our joy, it was the Creator Who had made that decision, and did it as we. . .thus giving us the evidence that His love of Himself, and His joy, and therefore ours, is anything but selfish.

It was the only way He could free us once and for all from our paralysing doubt. It was the only way to make sure we would understand there is nothing selfish about allowing ourselves to experience oneness with the Creator again, since it is He Who would be allowing Himself to love Himself as we when we love ourselves for Who we really are with that Divine recognition. This is what I learned when I was in the light.

Many terrestrials and non-terrestrials alike are unaware of all this, and continue to experience themselves as monstrous creations resulting from the time when “honesty” obliged them to perceive themselves as such.
Others, in many realms, doubt the hypothesis that the Creator’s love is selfish, and they are testing the unselfishness of the Creator’s love in us. They are all spiritual beings who can manifest themselves to us in a physical form, just as we can, and are doing.
Only by wishing them well—oneness with our common Creator and His bliss—even when they are giving us hell, can we free them from the hell they experience. We can free a part of the Creator in them, and thereby free a part of the Creator in ourselves. That was the honor the Creator in them wanted for us.

There are others who have already gone through this process. Through them the Creator is inspiring us, and helping us come to the same state of oneness with Him that He is experiencing as they. The Director wanted us to have no less than He has; the knowledge that only the Director can have; the knowledge that you are the Divine Director. Therefore He gave us the very best He has; His Own Self.
It is the Creator Who now remembers this, when we do. He is the One Who remembers this as you when you remember it. It is the Creator Who thinks “I” when you think “I.” This divine I has not the attributes and all the mental and emotional wrappings of your I—it is your naked, essential I. That is what I learned in the light.

(The next part was left out of the article in the e-zine.)

When I returned in consciousness to my studio, I began to wonder if maybe I was making it all up. At that moment someone knocked loudly on my door. It startled me and I felt an acute fear attack. It was in the wee ours of the night, and not only no one ever visited me at that hour, but I had not heard any crunching of the gravel on the path leading to my door.
Then suddenly I realized it was one of the dogs laying against my door, scratching himself, and knocking against it with his elbow. I felt a great relieve, and had to chuckle when I thought I heard him say: "You better believe that this is real, you disbelieving Thomas. Because as you very well know, we have never hid from you before when you came to the house. And we'll aways be showing ourselves again as usual from now on." And they did.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: The Joy in the Light

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Lode,
Thank you for posting your experience here and sharing the information about the light and the Oneness. I know exactly where you are coming from. I know for sure that I (and my husband John) are here in Earth bodies to help people wake up and feel the love in their hearts. And, yes, it is difficult. Sometimes we just have to laugh when it gets really hard to deal with and we just look at each other in a knowing way - knowing that we are beings of love and light just here temporarily to help out. And it can be quite comical taking a step back to see ourselves and some of the nutty things we do as "humans."

We are all connected, all part of the Oneness, all beings of love and light!

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG