my 1st UFO sighting 1966

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

dbm

my 1st UFO sighting 1966

Post by dbm »

i was 4 years old in 1966. i was playing alone in the backyard of a south Texas home when i saw my first UFO. i was very fascinated with the stars and the moon at that age. my mother thought i was very intelligent but it was due to a 3 volume encyclopedia Britannica that we had that had a very pictorial description of the stars, planets, constellations and phases of the moon as they traveled across the sky season by season. i had never heard of a UFO and i didn't know i was about to see one hovering over me.

it was a late summer evening an hour before sundown and to amuse myself i got the dogs water bowl and spilled some of the water onto the concrete patio. little ants were attracted to the water and i used my finger to trace water around an ant encircling it and watched as the ant found itself surrounded by water. using my finger i made the ants island trap smaller and smaller and watched as it would panic being surrounded by water before it quickly evaporated off of the hot concrete. while i was doing this i noticed what appeared to be a full moon directly over head in the reflection. i didn't think nothing of it as it disappeared behind my reflection and i began to mess with another ant. before i started looking for another ant i saw the reflection of the full moon again but thought nothing of it again for about 10 seconds. then i thought about it. the sun is going down. the moon isn't due to come up until after the sun goes down and how can there be a full moon directly above me if the sun is not set yet? so, i looked into the waters reflection and sure enough, there was a white ball in the sky over my head. so i looked up.... there above my head was a white shining ball of light. i could tell it was convex but not if it were globe or saucer shaped and definitely was not the moon. i didn't hear a sound but it was about three seconds before it noticed i was looking at it. it shot straight up away from me and took another 3 seconds to disappear from my sight. i went inside the house and told my father that i saw something strange in the air. he asked me if it were a plane or a jet. i said no. it was a ball of light and it shot straight up and disappeared.

i would like to hear feedback from anyone about white ball UFO's.

Ford

Re: my 1st UFO sighting 1966

Post by Ford »

Hello dbm, hello everyone in here.

I have seen something else in the way like you described in your post.

It was about mid of february this year when i took a walk with my wife in the late evening. The stars where shining bright in the sky and i enjoyed watching them.
I watched out for stars and planets that i know and was wondering about an configuration of three stars that where shining VERY bright. They where lined up showing an almost perfect triangle and i was wondering what stars that would be.
My wife also noticed that formation and we started discussing what kind of constellation this would be. Suddenly two of hat stars began to move slowly. As than an aircraft to head for Frankfurt Airport approched the two lightballs fadet off simultaniously an dissapeared.

I have seen a lot of things moving around in the sky in my life, but this wheren´t aircraft as we know.

Greetings, Ford.

wings

Re: my 1st UFO sighting 1966

Post by wings »

Hello,

I have found a good UFO reporting group on Facebook and there are reports from all over the world flowing in presently, nearly on a daily basis, and with people filming these with their smart phones, they have instant footage of these little craft.

The small white things they call 'orbs'. They look to be about 1 yard or 3 foot or 1 meter in diameter and larger. They are usually seen in three's. They sometimes will have a perfect triangle formation and will hover and float in a neat looking way that makes you think its a triangular craft. Some break off and go in different directions, or straight up, etc.

Engineers (some from Area 51) state that saucers that use magnetic flight or magneto flight engines will glow white because of the ionization in the atmosphere, though some saucers photographed do not glow at all, so I don't know how true this is, but some will glow white, almost as much that you cannot see what the shape is very well.

To see more of these, you might go to YouTube and search on UFO orbs.

You might also look around for some UFO groups on Facebook. You'll get daily reports feeding in. These things are no longer hiding. They are seen daily now. They know and we know, the cat is out of the bag. No more secrets.