cherry ball UFO's

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

dbm

cherry ball UFO's

Post by dbm »

One night i was driving south along I35 in in downtown SA when i saw something completely unbelievable. I had gotten out of a class i needed to take and remember that day i wanted to go to the air show at the near by air force base but couldn't. it was completely dark except for the lights of the city and the sky was cloudless. as i drove along the feeder road i noticed to my right what i thought was an airplane. two red pulsating lights were moving in the same direction as my vehicle but slightly faster such as an airplane would. almost immediately i noticed to my left traveling in a westerly direction three more red pulsating lights moving much faster. i accelerated from a red light and noticed they were on a collision course. this made me stop my vehicle as i was sure i was about to see a mid air disaster between two planes. what should have been a collision became a merging of lights. the group of two and the group of three stopped in mid air and became a group of five which began to move in a south westerly direction. i would guesstimate 2000 feet high or less. i thought to myself these light didn't look anything like the navigation lights of any airplane that i know of and i wondered if the air force was testing out some kind of new technology.