Yellow Glowing Orb FEB 2013

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Yellow Glowing Orb FEB 2013

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Last night while I was out looking at the stars, I got a surprise visit from a whitish-yellow, glowing UFO. I first saw a bright pulse of white light that flashed and quickly disappeared. I continued watching the spot and then saw it flash nearby, after a couple seconds. It disappeared, but I could tell it was moving from North to South. I watched and saw a third flash of light and, this time, the light stayed ON.

The white light had now become a whitish-yellow color and it had a round, orb-like shape. It was well above my house, but not high enough in the atmosphere to be a satellite. It was much closer than that and it was also much larger than any satellite would look from Earth.

The orb turned back...it made a tight loop and turned back toward the North, headed North for a few seconds and then made a very sharp turn West. I watched it fly West for about 10 seconds and then disappear. I didn't see it anymore after that.

It was funny how it all came about too, because I was looking at the constellations Orion, Taurus, the Pleiades, and I thought to myself, "I want to look at the stars for their own beauty, not for the names that other people gave them." And I wanted to start in the center of the sky, following the whitish haze of all the stars in the Milky Way. As soon as my eyes went up there, I saw the bright pulse of white light and I said aloud with a big smile, "Okay! That's awesome! Thanks for that!"

Bonnie :lol:
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG