I believe this is a picture i took of an alien!

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

jengordie

I believe this is a picture i took of an alien!

Post by jengordie »

Two Years ago ( 2011 ) summertime, around 10 pm ish my friend ( Andrea ) and i were outside taken pictures ( i always get lots of orb pictures, ones may i add that prove they are real! ) i said " Andrea run around an di will take some pictures of you" we were giggling and haveing fun, after i looked through them and this one we could not believe what we caught in the picture! We tryed to figure out what could have made this picture, the camera some how clitched.... thats about it becasue there was nothing that even came close to looking like this with the background of bushes this is a clear picture ( sorry this has been zoomed in so it does look a bit blurry but you can see the ( at first called creature, goblin ) I thought right from the start a alien for sure! I compared this picture to ones on the internet an dit looks so much like a alien i watched Alien nation the other night and this lady said three feet tall skrunny body grayish in color............. i cant get over this it was a alien there at the end of our home! Behind my friend Andrea and if you look close it really looks like it has a smile a little smile on its face and to me liek it is rubbing its hands together! I know how this sounds but look for yourself thats what it loos like! I always take pictures out around this area but i get only orbs ( which is great but no alien ) That night we got the picutre we did not feel anything different.... i mean it freaked Andrea out a little haha but you know we did not have any feelings our of the ordinary ( felt no presence ) What do you think of this picture does it look like a alien to you and have you ever heard tell of someone taken a picture of one?? Maybe it was just there at the time or was it there always? I dont know, but if i ever get another picture i will post it for sure!
Attachments
andrea an creature.jpg
andrea an creature.jpg (32.96 KiB) Viewed 9368 times

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I believe this is a picture i took of an alien!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Jen,
It's difficult to say what is in the picture, but it looks like it could be a little grey alien! Sometimes things show up in pictures even though we don't see them with our physical eyes when we take the picture. In other words, the camera can pick it up but our eyes can't. That is very interesting. And, since you had the intention of picking something up in the picture, perhaps you did just that. I have seen other photos of aliens on the Internet, but it is hard to tell what is real. But considering the fact that these aliens are vibrating on a different frequency than we are, it is understandable that we get pictures which are not very clear.

I took a picture of the blue sky one day, even focused in on a particular area, and even though my physical eyes didn't see it at the time, the camera picked up on this UFO:
http://alienabductionhelp.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=241

Thanks for sharing your picture!
Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

skywatcher

Re: I believe this is a picture i took of an alien!

Post by skywatcher »

jengordie wrote:Two Years ago ( 2011 ) summertime, around 10 pm ish my friend ( Andrea ) and i were outside taken pictures ( i always get lots of orb pictures, ones may i add that prove they are real! ) i said " Andrea run around an di will take some pictures of you" we were giggling and haveing fun, after i looked through them and this one we could not believe what we caught in the picture! We tryed to figure out what could have made this picture, the camera some how clitched.... thats about it becasue there was nothing that even came close to looking like this with the background of bushes this is a clear picture ( sorry this has been zoomed in so it does look a bit blurry but you can see the ( at first called creature, goblin ) I thought right from the start a alien for sure! I compared this picture to ones on the internet an dit looks so much like a alien i watched Alien nation the other night and this lady said three feet tall skrunny body grayish in color............. i cant get over this it was a alien there at the end of our home! Behind my friend Andrea and if you look close it really looks like it has a smile a little smile on its face and to me liek it is rubbing its hands together! I know how this sounds but look for yourself thats what it loos like! I always take pictures out around this area but i get only orbs ( which is great but no alien ) That night we got the picutre we did not feel anything different.... i mean it freaked Andrea out a little haha but you know we did not have any feelings our of the ordinary ( felt no presence ) What do you think of this picture does it look like a alien to you and have you ever heard tell of someone taken a picture of one?? Maybe it was just there at the time or was it there always? I dont know, but if i ever get another picture i will post it for sure!
Creepy.