Triangle UFO hanging in the sky

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Triangle UFO hanging in the sky

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I'd like to share one of many really jolting, impression-making UFO sightings I've had in the past. There's three main types of UFO's I've seen the most of--a string of orange orbs, a triangle ufo, and a molten-white morphing light. In this entry, I'll share the weird triangle ufo experience.

It was last summer. I was enjoying my summer vacation days. I had already messed up my regular sleep schedule and got in the habit of staying up really late. I had stayed in the apartment all day that day and just felt the need to get out of the apartment for a bit, so I went for a night drive. It was around 2am. I was driving down a familiar farm and market road south of town. I was beginning to pass by a large cow and soy farm that was own by a well-known family in the area. When I saw a few white lights in the sky not too high off the ground. I immediately thought it was a helicopter at first, but as I came upon it, there was no mistaking what it was. By the time I had almost reached the entrance to this family's driveway that led to their home, there it was just hanging in the sky in front of god and everybody!

I wanted to get a good look at it and see how fast it was moving b/c it's really hard to tell in a moving car. So I pulled over and got out of the car. I was standing on the road across from this field with the farm house at the rear of the field and on the right. To the left of the house was this giant triangle hovering over the field. There were three white lights on each of its corners with a small red light in the center. I could see the outline of the craft because the moonlight was bright--the ship was backlit. It was a few hundred feet off the ground. Not much higher than a cell phone tower. But what unnerved me the most was that it was just sitting there in the sky. It wasn't moving at all!. It was so surreal. Usually when you see things in the sky, they are moving. If they're not moving, they're a sun or moon or a star. This triangle, lit up bright as day, was just hanging perfectly still in the sky as if it were a star. I can't tell you how unnatural the whole scene felt.

After a few minutes I came to my senses and thought to myself, "Hey, idiot! This is how abductions happen. Little grey things start walking up to your car and shit. Get in the car and get out of here, stupid!!!" Suddenly, I felt very exposed. It was the only thing in the sky, and I was the only thing on the road. So I jumped in the car and sped off making sure to check the car clock to make sure I wasn't missing any time! :shock: Really shook me up. The creepiest part? I switched on some music to calm my nerves. Put all 30 gigs of my music on shuffle, and what's the first song that comes on? "Big Brother" by Stevie Wonder! I punched the gas peddle and laughed nervously. :?

wings

Re: Triangle UFO hanging in the sky

Post by wings »

Probably a very wise decision.