Renderings of a craft, just artwork

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Renderings of a craft, just artwork

Post by wings »

Hey all,

I normally make virtual aircraft but have a fascination for alien craft (the real ones) and now and then I play around with concepts of such flight vehicles.

These are a couple of renderings of a concept for a craft. Nothing I have seen or anything, just a concept.

Bill

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Renderings of a craft, just artwork

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,

I really like your concept art. What program did you use to create this image?

I like to use Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks CS4.

Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Re: Renderings of a craft, just artwork

Post by wings »

Hey Bonnie,

I use a program called 3DS Max 2014 Edition. A slightly expensive program but has amazing tools in it. I can also generate people through a program called 'Poser' by SmithMicro. You can change out their clothing, pose them, then export them over to 3DS Max and also put proper colors on them. I also use Photoshop CS6 for creation of textures.

By the way, a fun thing to do is to create a vehicle and 'fly it' in Flight Simulator X. I have created a couple of UFO's and use 'slew' mode to do some fun 1200 MPH flights over the countryside.

These are a couple of renderings of a 'toy' flying saucer that kids could play in. An actual one would probably be fiberglass instead of fine polished metal. Also, plexi windows might make it a bit hot inside for the kids. Would sure be fun though I think for kids. At least it would have been for me when I was young.