My experiences

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

alanwar

My experiences

Post by alanwar »

Hi all,I'm Alan,

My experiences go back for quiet a few years,From a bright light waking me up ,Aloud buzzing in the middle of the night seemingly from the centre of my bedroom,`Looking down on myself lying on a table of some sort with shapes around me one being tall ,I started floating upwards and I knew I was dying but was ok with it when suddenly a voice said "Open your eyes"and I was instantly awake wide awake as if I'd been up for hours.I've woken up with bruises,The last time to my knowledge was when I was staying with my Son on the Isle of Man.I don't remember what time it was but I woke up sitting with my hands against the bedroom wall .my wife is a very light sleeper and I fell on the bed 5 times trying to stand up ,It was as if my body had no bones.I have Fibro myalgia so do not sleep well and my wife has become as i said a light sleeper because of my problems.I literally fell onto the bed and my wife never even disturbed.I also felt really giddy,Then just as suddenly I lay down and was asleep .As we were having breakfast the next morning my daughter in law said"Did anyone notice all the lights outside last night,Strangely (as I see it now)no one answered and we all just carried on.I have to admit it's scary.There are other occasions too.

wings

Re: My experiences

Post by wings »

Hey Alan,

Very interesting. Glad you always made it back home safely.

alanwar

Post by alanwar »

I do realise that my post seems far fetched but it is true .
I needed to speak to someone years ago but as my brother has been ridiculed for many years i was reluctant to speak out about it,I came here to get help or advice .I'm sorry that was not the right thing to do.Thank you for giving me somewhere to ask for help.
I will go it alone as I always have,

Alan

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Alan,
Your post is not far fetched. I'm sorry you haven't had any replies yet and sorry that I have not replied sooner. Sometimes it takes me a while to get here and have time to post. Thank you for sharing your experience. I know it can make you wonder if you're "losing it," but we all go through that. It was amazing how you fell on the bed and never disturbed your wife. It sounds like she may have been in a trance state (thanks to the visitors). Then your daughter-in-law asking about the lights next morning and no one answers.... The fact that she saw the lights is interesting but so is the fact that no one replied.

When you were lifting up off the table and felt like you were going to die, and then suddenly you were awake in bed as though you'd been awake and aware for hours...I know how bizarre that feeling is. I had an experience one time where I started to go up through the bottom of a craft (pulled up from the ground) and I was totally expecting to be on board looking at some star people or aliens at any moment. I had my eyes shut as I felt myself going up through the bottom and when I bravely opened my eyes, I was lying in bed. I was so shocked by that, I could barely believe I was lying there completely awake as though nothing happened. It does make me wonder if a huge chunk of my memory is blocked out from that event.

Take care Alan. Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

alanwar

Post by alanwar »

Hi Bonnie.

This past year has been a strange one,In April my wife, A friend and myself went to stay at a converted Chapel for a few days .This was in place called Hereford which is on the Welsh English border.Most nights I hear things as I lay in bed normally voices very quiet but definitely voices,That or I see things from a high up perspective .

Back to Hereford,On the second night at around 2am I suddenly woke looking up at a craft with red blue and amber lights and I was looking through the roof at it,The next night at 3.30 am I woke again and as I've already said I suffer with Fibro myalgia and rarely get a full nights sleep.
Strangely because I was not at home As I lay there I decided to go downstairs to read again not like me because I'm a very careful and cautious man,I left the bedroom quietly and the next thing I knew I was lying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs with a broken back.Three weeks in Hospital and have had steel rods screwed around my spine.I didn't ever feel comfortable talking about the subject because it scares me.I admit here that since things have been happening I have done some research which some will say makes my experiences void.The telling time for me was in the 80's (The 80s were when I started to notice things )I was on holiday with my young family ,We were walking along a seafront and as we were passing a shop there was a book in the window that made me feel very uncomfortable and panicky it was the book by Whitley Strieber called Communion and had a picture of "A grey" Alien and I knew for sure that I had seen them before .It is so good to be able to talk to someone about this and I am very grateful to you Bonnie .