I said it for the first time

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Inspiringmind

I said it for the first time

Post by Inspiringmind »

Hello everyone. My name is Mary. I joined the forum back in October 2013, but hadn't written yet.

Yesterday I was reading a thread at a different forum and for the first time in near 17 years I finally said the words...I'm an abductee. I'm not sure why it took so long just to say it. My story is not mine alone. My husband and son(s) were there.

September 1997

My husband and I were in the process of moving. From Ohio to Nevada. I was 7 months pregnant with our youngest son. We also had our son, who was a little over a year old. We drove out in the car we had at the time.

We were in Wyoming. On an Interstate. It was getting near dark so we decided to see if we could camp in a national forest campsite. We went off the interstate and down some dirt road. We were going up a mountain. At the top there was a campground, but it was full. At the time, we were not expecting it to be full, it was later in the camping season.

We couldn't stay so we left the campground, but didn't go back the way we came. We went more up the mountain.

The car we had was an older car and we previously knew that the manifold on it was going. We already had bought the part for when it went and it did. We parked on top of the mountain. It was flat and like a large field.

Hubby and I got out of the car and opened the hood. The manifold was glowing red. We knew we would have to wait to change it. We got back into the car and turned on the radio. We found a baseball game on. Colorado Rockies vs the San Diego Padres. It was the bottom of the second inning.

In that instant, I found myself in the back seat of the car, leaning forward, listening as the announcer on the radio welcomed us back to the eighth inning of the baseball game. Hubby was sitting in the front seat. We looked at each other and were like....what? We got back out of the car and the manifold was cold. He changed it and we left.

We estimate that our time missing was between an hour and a an hour and a half.

Recently, I believe I have had a few memories from the time, but I can't be 100% sure. I don't feel like a lot of abductees....like something bad happened. It feels benevolent.

I also have another story which was just in 2007. We were camping at a national forest in Pennsylvania. It was late, around 1 AM. Our oldest son was sleeping in front of the tent door, which was open. Screened, but open. He saw the orb. He describes it as the size of a beach ball and white/translucent. It was about 10 to 15 feet off the ground about the same distance from our tent. I saw what it was doing. Flashing. Like it was taking pictures. But fast, kind of like a strobe light.

Not sure if any of us were abducted that night. Just what we both saw from different angles.

Thanks for reading and having this forum for us.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I said it for the first time

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Mary,
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Sorry for the long delay in replying -- I just made the move from Indiana USA to Uruguay South America, so this is a challenging transition for me.

There is so much more to this life than we know...our consciousness experiences life on different levels that we just aren't aware of yet.

I took a picture of an orb, by accident, a couple years ago in Indiana. I did not see it with my eyes, but caught it later when I uploaded the photos from my camera to the computer. Here it is. If you click on the picture, it will take you to the original photograph. It even seems to have an energy field around it!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Dreamwolf

Re: I said it for the first time

Post by Dreamwolf »

First of all, good for you on saying it. I know I'm a bit late in replying myself but yeah I know what you mean by benevolent, the species I have had contact with is actually very kind despite being a bit more like wild animals than people ( wolves will protect another canine from attacks from humans and even bears and mountain lions but they still fight viciously amongst themselves)

Anyway, your first experience is similar to my second experience, I was taken by the White People, who look like greys only surrounded by a white light. I didn't remember about it for several months when I discovered the memories while doing meditative exorcises.

And Bonnie I've seen an orb like that near my home here in Maine, while out hunting I got a little turned around on the mountain and came out into a field on the wrong side and in the center of the field was this orb, about six feet in diameter as the fading sunlight struck it, it gave off a rainbow like glow like a soap bubble around an LED. It hovered for about six minutes flashing like a strobe I took nine pictures of it with my cell phone. later when I went to show the pictures to other people all they saw was a blurry white light that made them all think it was a flash light or something. I think maybe the rainbow like field around it was some kind of electro pulse emitter that messed with my phone's camera.

That happened last November the day before thanksgiving Another odd thing about that day is that on my way back around the mountain I saw dozens of animals that all watched me, I didn't shot any of them as it is illegal to hunt after sunset in Maine (unless you're going after coyotes, which are a real problem up my way) the animals were all so calm about it, it was kind of scary, it felt like being watched by a person you couldn't see. like the animals were just cameras. I asked the Fenrans about it and they had no answer for me. In fact they got really nervous as I talked about it and told me never to bring it up again.