Flashing Lights

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Magic

Flashing Lights

Post by Magic »

I film myself when I sleep sometimes, just in case I would ever catch something.
I've filmed almost 100 times and heard stuff but it can be debunked,
this however is the first time I got something and this is the only time these flashes has occured and I've had the camera on the exact same place everytime.

During right before these flashes and between I head footsteps and almost like knocking sounds, the knocking sounds were "loud" but the footsteps not.

The first flash was of two red dots, it happened so fast that I missed it the first time, I only rewatched it due to the white dots later on and that's how I spotted them.
They appear either above my bed or above/in front of my bed.

The next picture are of 2 white dots, they also flashed in but these were moving that's why they appear like they do.

Never seen it before or after while filming.
They are not big.
Not bigger than a pea, maybe smaller. And it happened very fast. The white ones maybe a second longer.
Attachments
sparkswhite700.jpg
sparksred700.jpg

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Flashing Lights

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Magic,
Good for you, trying to catch the visitors on film! It is a very interesting idea that I have tried before too. In fact, I was able to catch some evidence one time, years ago. I had the camera pointed at me while I was sleeping and I actually had a visitation that night.

What I recalled during the visit was this: a star person walked up behind the camera (which was on a tripod at the end of the hallway) and touched the camera. Just before he did that, the neighbor's dogs started barking outside.

In the morning, what I got on the film was this: the neighbor's dogs started barking and then a very weird, wet breathing noise close to the camera, then the camera went to static for about 30 seconds and then the film returned to normal.

What this film actually proved to me was that the visitation happened in a non-physical way; during the visitation, I sat up in bed and looked down the hallway at a star person who was walking around behind the camera. I was very alert, aware, and sure I was awake. However, when I watched the film the next morning, I did not sit up in the bed at all.

This taught me a very very important fact: the visitations are not physical, they are astral or etheric. This does not make them "not real," not at all. They are very real, valid experiences that are really happening in another state, and they do affect the physical world.

The whole idea that it has to be physical to be real is untrue. We are experiencing life in many ways, on many planes of existence; this physical world is just one tiny part that we happen to be focusing our attention on at the moment.

Thanks for your research! Good job catching the flashing lights!

Many Blessings, Bonnie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote about this event in my book Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people, so I figured I'd go ahead and paste it here:

"Every now and then, I was fortunate enough to know about a visitation ahead of time. I would find this information in dreams and visions, and sometimes from spirit friends who guided me. On one of these occasions, when I knew the star people would be coming weeks beforehand, I decided to set up my video camera and tape myself sleeping throughout the night. Not only did I want to see if my physical body moved from the bed, I also wanted to capture the star people on videotape! I prepared the equipment, setting it up at the end of the hallway, pointing directly toward where I would be lying in the bedroom. I had great expectations and was fairly nervous, but I managed to get to sleep that night.

The star people actually showed up on time. Judging by the way I felt and how aware I was of my surroundings, I believed myself to be coming into consciousness. I was cognizant of numerous small beings running through the front rooms of the house. They averaged a height of 3-foot and prominent black eyes. At that point, I glanced toward the foot of my bed and saw little yellow sparks and heard what I termed a "magic wand" noise (maybe something I'd heard on a cartoon). I sat upright in the bed and looked down the hallway. A small star person came up from the back of the video camera and promptly turned it off! I then heard a loud banging sound on the roof, which brought me to a full waking state.

After a few minutes of being awake, I slipped back into the visitation. As I became refocused in the new state of consciousness, a thought came to mind - the star people had come for a visit, but I had forgotten most of the event. I decided to look out the window for any sign of unusual activity. When I pulled open the curtain and peered out, I saw three red, V-shaped craft flying upward, away from the house. Dejectedly, I slumped over on the bed, disappointed that I had not gotten a clearer look at the star people, and I felt a cold chill run up my spine.

Suddenly, two of the V-shaped craft turned back to land in the yard. A knock sounded on the side door, close to the bedroom. Apparently still in the alternate state of consciousness, I tried to wake my husband, to tell him there was someone at the door, but he grouchily said, "so what"…so I got up by myself and answered the knock. I was not scared at all, just curious.

When I opened the door, a lovely older star lady stood before me. She was like no one I had ever seen before. However, I felt as if I had known her forever, and her bright smile gave me comfort. She was short and chubby with small, jet black, almond-shaped eyes. She was clothed in loose, cotton-looking robes of various colors, with a matching cloth scarf wrapped around the top of her head. She told me that she'd heard me thinking and knew I was cold, so she came back to see me. She went on to say that she was “very proud" of me. I was popular with the star people because I had a certain type of energy. She went on to talk about electricity and how I had affected some of the things in the house with my energy. I was not clear on what she was saying, but she seemed to be very pleased with me, and I was sorry to see her go.

Okay, now to the part I'm sure you are wondering about - did the video camera catch anything? Not much. In the morning, I sat down in front of the television and watched the videotape nonstop. This is what I witnessed: every now and then I rolled from side to side, just as if I were sleeping normally. There was no activity on the tape except for one small spot that lasted roughly 30 seconds. At that point on the tape, there was a kind of "wet breathing" sound that lasted approximately five seconds. The camera went dead, and the screen filled with static. After 30 seconds or so, the tape resumed and the sound of my neighbor’s barking dogs was heard in the background. I never saw myself sit up on the videotape. What I can deduce from this is two possibilities: either I sat up while the camera went to static (which really wouldn’t have given me enough time), or my sitting up happened in another state of existence in which I was very close to waking consciousness.

This was a groundbreaking event for me. It made me question how it was that I could consciously recall sitting up during the night, but the videotape did not show any evidence of it. It really made me start to wonder about the possibility of how I could wake up in the morning with physical scars on my body, if the star people had not physically taken me out of bed and put the marks on me. That was just the beginning of my query, and believe me, it has not been an easy one to understand.

Our Western culture has been conditioned to believe that if an event does not happen physically, then it is not real. I have come to the understanding that reality transcends the physical; events that occur in other levels of the conscious mind have meaning and worth just as material events do. These events that occur in various levels of consciousness are very much as real and valid as any material event. In order for me to comprehend what was happening with the star people and the visitations, I had to come up with a term for where the events were taking place. I have named the multitude of non-physical levels of conscious awareness the “alternate reality.” "
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG