Strange glowing orb in the sky

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Strange glowing orb in the sky

Post by guldage »

This insidense was the first time in ten years that I have seen something physical in the sky. at least what I can remember. I find it very strange that it happens at the same period of time where I have a lot of memories showing up and at the same time wake up in the morning with strange marks on my body. Is their a connection?

I was just driving home from the inner city in my hometown this morning, when something caught my eye up in the sky. Like a glowing lightbulb flying around in the sky. I went to the side off the road and keept on watching. In the beginning it took a straight line ower the sky, from my right to the left.
At the second I desided that it must be some kind of ballon of sort, allthough I thought it cloved very bright (it was in the mittle of the day and still very bright) it diesided to change direction, allmost as if it had read my mind and desided to prove me wrong. It all of a sutten when from Left to Right in a speed you would not believe.
I actually blinked a couple of times because I thought my eyes must have fooled me. But when looking at the buildings around it had moved about 100-200 meters in a second. Then it just stood still hovering or what ever for well it feelt like a minut, but it was problely not that long and then it went straight up in the air and was gone in a secound.
I wanted to film it, but for some odd reason my phone desided to die on me just then. Strangely enought it works just fine know.
I really fell like a joke had been played on me

skywatcher

Re: Strange glowing orb in the sky

Post by skywatcher »

Really cool sighting. Wish you had a video camera with you. I like that you thought it was probably a balloon. That at least shows you were skeptical, but then proven wrong when it took off in another direction.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,

Cool sighting. There is no mistake that you saw the physical object at around the same time you were waking up with strange marks and having memories resurface -- the memories act like triggers that can produce even more things to happen.

Weird that your phone stopped working at the very moment you wanted to catch the object on "film," but the star people DO like to play little jokes...they really do. It is just one more sign for you to remember that these star people are probably working very closely with you. One day you might just realize that you (and they) had this planned out all along.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

I have been hearing of cell phones not working, or the camera stops working at key events.

Some people have said that they tried to tape a police event that was going on, like say 5 units in front of someone's house, and you go to film it with a camera phone and your phone says 'you cannot film due to security issues in the area at this time'. I do not know if this is true, its something I ready on Yahoo News. Police starting to block phones cameras by use of a transmitted code that phone OS systems have. Very wrong, I feel.

If the police can do this, then I guess the aliens can as well.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I had a very strange day yesterday. Offcause this time I did not have my cell phone with. I am starting to think they know it. Considering the post above that is a bit unsettling.
I am always walking the dog about 6 am. It was a very clear morning. almost a full moon and the stars where out.
Then I see this rotating or blinking lights in the sky. It was the colours red, blue and yellow. The behavour was at first pretty normal. Taking an even bow across the sky. Then it stops and travels the other was. Very simoular to the movement descriped above. Then it goes back again. In the end it just stand still and then the lights go out just like that
It was to far away that I could see any shape behind the lights. There was also now sound to it that I could here.
Then later that day. I am at work. Sitting in my office. My computer is on. Out of the blue the Computer desides to change the outlook of the setup. well that can happen I surpose. That is not the strange part. I deside to turn off my computer and restart. Sometimes that does the trick.
It will not start again. Totally dead. I have 3 guys working on it. Nothing its dead.
After about an hour where everybody have given up, it start up, just like that. Now other computers are affected allthough they are on a network. Just mine and it has worked just fine since.
I think that is weird! So yesterday went into the calendar as one of the odd ones.

wings

Post by wings »

Pretty wild... I guess if they are extremely advanced, that wouldn't be a big thing for them to do. Goodness...

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have just had my computer doing the same thing. This time at home. This time I just thought I'll wait it out. And sure enought 1/2 later it started up again and it is working fine.

Something else, have anybody else have had the exsperience of things go missing. My daughter has this bag. It is very Pink and therefor very hart to overlook. It was standing by the door to her room. I put it there myself. Then the next day we needed it it was gone. The next night it reappeared.
Funny little things have happened like that lately.

Anyone?????

wings

Post by wings »

Not I... I have dreamt I found something in my room, but when I wake up, its gone.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I've had things found that I lost. I had just moved into an apartment and had not unpacked everything. I was getting ready to go to work. I was trying to put in my nose ring, and it slipped from my fingers and fell in amongst a maze of boxes and stuff at my feet. I tried hurriedly to find it, but i was running late and didn't have time to tear the place apart. I went ahead and left for work without finding it. However, when I returned home, I found it placed neatly on top of my bookcase. I laughed nervously and said "thank you" to the air.

I have to admit though I don't know if that was ET activity or some kind of ghost activity. I seemed to experience both in that apartment. I have heard that ghost-like activity does seem to accompany ET activity. It was in that apartment that I was drug from my bed and had something implanted behind my left ear. In that apartment, doors would open and close by themselves. Something loved to turn on my record player that I kept in the living room. It would always come on spontaneously. You had to depress a pretty large button for it to come on. At one point I moved my desk, computer, and printer into the living room. Once I did that, my printer began turning on and shutting off by itself as well. I was speaking with my roommate in the living room one day when my printer began booting up by itself as it had done many times before. This really upset me. I didn't like anyone messing with my stuff, especially stuff they didn't pay for. I was fed up; I just began yelling at the air, "Look, you can play with my analogue record player all you want but DO NOT TOUCH MY EXPENSIVE DIGITAL STUFF!!!" I'm telling you, not two seconds passed after I said that and the record player next to us switched on by itself. I never had a problem with my printer turning on and off again after that.

I really haven't experienced much strange activity in the apartment I am in now except occasionally something will mess with my thermostat. I will set the thermostat at night to a temperature that is comfortable for me to sleep at. A few nights, I've woken up drenched in sweat and got up to find that the lever on the thermostat had been moved 5-10 degrees. It happens very rarely. When it does happen I usually yell at the invisible culprit...something about if they'd like to cough up some money to pay the electric bill they can touch the thermostat otherwise don't touch my stuff and come to think of it you don't help with the rent either so what do you think you're doing in my house?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Years ago, I was working on a children's book about star people. I had painted about 15-20 pictures for the story, and one of them was a young girl and a star person standing by a fir tree in the woods. I had this particular painting near my bedside one night. When I woke the next morning, it was gone.
I got the impression the star people might have taken it!

I never did finish that story....

guldage

Post by guldage »

So it is not unusual for things to go missing. I had it happened lately where the many things have been happening. Never before, in the period of time where they left me alone.

guldage

Post by guldage »

My orb was back this morning. It was still dark. out walking the dog. At first I thought it was a star a very bright one but still. Then it started to move. The light was not blinking. Just a very clear light. It moved over the sky for some time very slowly. Also slower than if you watch a satelite move over the sky and it was closer. More in the hight of a plain
after some time moving over the sky in a straight line it just vanished.

I really need to have my camera with me at all times. an here I meen a Camera not attached to my cellphone.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Ok I do not know if this post should go here but weird it is, and it relates to past exsperiences.

This morning I get up as usual. On the dining table sits a glass of Chocolate milk and a plate. Just like that. I had one of them night with alien faces so it kinda creeps me out.
I take a check on it and the milk is Icecolt. So some one has put it out in the middle of the night or early morning.
My daughter heres about the class and says ghostboy wanted to taste it. I have to say hair was standing up on my neck. My daughter is not tall enough to reach up and take the milch herself, not even with a chair, and she has been sound asleep. Just dreamed about ghostboy.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Guldage,
Wow, the chocolate milk for ghost boy must have freaked you out pretty good! This world we live in is so much more than just physical. Amazing.

We are seeing all kinds of objects in the sky as well. I went out the other night to look at the stars and I said out loud, "Are you watching me right now? If you are, then show me." And immediately a "shooting star" flew over. So there is no doubt we are in direct contact.

guldage

Post by guldage »

The glass with chocolate milk has just happend again. Same thing as last.
Both my husband and I woke up stiff and a fog clouding our heads. Both of us had a bad headace.
Kids almost imposible to wake up.

So eather we had some serious visit last night or we all started sleepwaking and had a party in the middle of the night, non of us remember anything about.