New Ancient Alien Painting found in Romania

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

skywatcher

New Ancient Alien Painting found in Romania

Post by skywatcher »

A couple that were vacationing in Romania noticed a painting in a church of a UFO. It's pretty clearly some kind of saucer like thing above a building from the 16th century.

What do you think?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: New Ancient Alien Painting found in Romania

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

It does look like a saucer. It even seems like it may be coming down from the cloud. You can see a shaft of air or something above the top of the saucer coming from the cloud, perhaps representing a downward movement. And if you look close you can see shapes within that shaft of air.

Good find! :D The aliens/star people have been here for thousands of years. I hope that one day soon we will awaken to our true history that has purposely been hidden from us.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

skywatcher

Post by skywatcher »

Bonnie Jean Mitchell wrote:It does look like a saucer. It even seems like it may be coming down from the cloud. You can see a shaft of air or something above the top of the saucer coming from the cloud, perhaps representing a downward movement. And if you look close you can see shapes within that shaft of air.

Good find! :D The aliens/star people have been here for thousands of years. I hope that one day soon we will awaken to our true history that has purposely been hidden from us.
Yeah, I thought it was a good new one. Honestly I haven't seen any new ones for a while so I thought it was interesting.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

There are a lot of old paintings with flying objects that look like UFOs.
Here is a pretty obvious one painted by Aert de Gelder, called "The Baptism of Christ."

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

In the Bible, in the book of Ezekiel, the Seraphum came down in a great, shiny bronze disc.