Dreams or reality?

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Believer Ben

Dreams or reality?

Post by Believer Ben »

Hey all. I'm very new to this site, I never really thought I had had any experiences, but lately I'm starting to feel like maybe I have. A few years ago I had an experience that I wrote off as some sort of medical anomaly, but since then I've felt an ever growing sense that maybe that isn't what truly happened.

I was spending the night at a friend's house when I began to feel unwell in an unusual way. I was extremely, near uncontrollably thirsty, no matter how much I drank I could not quench it. I began to feel very light headed, as if the room was spinning around me and coupled with this was a strong sense of unease, some indefinable sensation that was, to me, by far the worst part. I eventually went to bed long after my friend had retired for the night and struggled for most of the night with nightmares that I cannot remember. All I remember of them is feeling extremely disturbed.

At some point in the night I woke up. I don't know what roused me but to my dismay I found that I was entirely unable to move, no matter how hard I tried. It was as if my muscles were locked, as if by electricity, only with no pain. I felt as if I was not alone and then I saw it, what appeared to be a short, large headed humanoid creature, with grey skin and large black eyes. It was staring at me. I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to focus until eventually I could move again and the image of this creature was gone. I got out of bed, got in my car and drove home.

I know I was awake for this and not dreaming. My experience was real, I know that for certain, but I always believed I was suffering from sleep paralysis at the time and the 'alien' I saw was only a hallucination caused by illness. Having said that I have never experienced sleep paralysis before or since. Since then whenever I see an image or depiction of a typical 'grey' alien I feel an unbearable sense of dread. And lately I've been starting to feel as if something is missing, as if there's something about that night that I don't remember. I also recall, thinking back on it, that when I first woke it was pitch black outside, but a few minutes later when I regained control of my body and stepped outside the sun had risen. I didn't realise this at the time, probably because the experience left me so shaken.

I'm not sure what to make of all this. I believed it was only illness for a long time but now I don't know what to think

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Dreams or reality?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ben,
Thanks for sharing your experience. It sounds like you had a rough night and possibly some missing time. Was that the only time you had that type of experience? Did you ever have any other metaphysical things happen?

Sometimes people only have one or two experiences in their lifetime that really affect them and sometimes it happens more often. It is bizarre how you felt so sick and then the nightmares and then being paralyzed with electricity. To me, it sounds like a metaphysical, possibly "alien" event...but with the technology the military has, it could also have been connected to a military operation. Yes, the military does its own covert abductions of people. They are commonly known as MILABS.

There is so much more to this world and US than we are currently aware of. Start paying closer attention and you will see for yourself.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

In actually located in the UK, so I don't think the government have anything to do with it. It's the only event of this nature that I am consciously aware of but I have this horrible feeling as if I'm not able to remember something related to it. As if there is more going on that I've been forced to forget. It's nothing but a feeling but it's been growing slowly since that night. It's entirely possible that it is nothing, that it's just in my head, but honestly it just feels different to any other sensation I've had before. I find myself wondering if that really was the first time

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Ben,
Maybe if you keep thinking about it, you will remember more, but it will probably come to your mind quicker and easier if you try to stay calm about it and don't let it scare you. I know that's easier said than done, but it is my experience that you can recall more if you just try to be at peace with it.

By the way, there is covert military activity involved with ufos/aliens in the UK as well.

"Scotland and the UK have for some time been accredited with being oneof the world's busiest UFO hotspots with attention in Scotland being focused initially on Bonnybridge and the Falkirk triangle. However, more recently, from about 2000, it has become apparent that the small town of Gorebridge – an ex coal mining town about 15 miles south of Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city, has had more than its fairshare of close encounters and abductions."
http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2006/06/gorebridge-alien-experiment.html

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

Well, I am calm, but I would like to know more. Is there any known way to bring these memories to the surface, if they are there? And if there IS something going on what should I do about it if I find out?

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

I've been thinking about it and I don't remember much but I had a strange sense of déjà vu and a strong feeling of fear during a recent hospital visit. When a nurse drew blood from me I felt a surge of fright for no apparent reason. Afterwards I keep seeing this image in my head, of my arm, lying by my side restrained somehow with a grey skinned, long fingered hand gripping my wrist

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Ben,
Maybe when you were at the hospital it triggered a memory in your mind.

The best way I personally know of to recall more is to take time to sit down in a quiet place and really focus on that moment. Try to put yourself back in that place. If you want to recall more about the night at your friend's house, try to remember what it felt like when you were there: what was the room like, what was the temperature, what was the lighting like (any light coming in the windows at all, etc.), why were you there, how were you feeling in general during that time of your life, how did you feel that night, how did you feel right before it happened, right after, and then the next day, what was the drive home like, etc. There are many things that you can think about that might help trigger a buried memory.

I do NOT recommend hypnosis. It is not fully understood by anyone. The human brain can be EASILY programmed with information and I think there is too great of a risk of accidentally having new memories implanted.

If you find out there IS something going on...then you have to figure out how you are going to deal with it. Right now, there is an "awakening" of consciousness and more people are becoming aware of these strange things that happen at night. More people are talking about it and helping each other...if we all talk about the different things that happen, perhaps we can figure it out together.

It takes inner strength to know the truth and to be able to deal with it. Good Luck. :-)

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

Okay. I've been trying. I don't remember any of the car journey, or much else about that night but I remember something more about that hand. I remember pain in my wrist, like something sharp being inserted into it. And I remember being unable to see anything else of the person the hand belonged to due to the room being dark with a single intense light shining on me from behind them

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

Wow, I just remembered something from my childhood that may or may not be related to this. When I was very young my grandmother told me she was once visited by an alien that appeared to be a tall thin humanoid and that he said to her "you are the seed" before leaving again. I had forgotten all about that until this moment. She never figured out if it was a dream or reality or what those words meant. It's very strange that I would remember that now after about twenty years... What could all of that mean? Do you think it has anything to do with what I am feeling now?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

When you start focusing on what happened, you will remember more and more.
Just thinking about it and writing (or talking) about it will help trigger your memory.
I am sure it is all connected. :-)

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

With my grandmother's story is there any light that could be shed on that? If it's true I don't really know what to make of it. Have you ever heard of anything like that?

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

Okay. Thank you for helping. I'd really like to hear your thoughts on what I've said, I'm not sure what to make of this or what I should do

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Ben,
It sounds like your grandmother was also involved with the star people...perhaps she wasn't really consciously aware of that, but she did get that one clue. Usually when a star person tells someone they are a "seed" it could mean they are taking part in the hybrid program. Many abductees/contactees have had experiences where they went on a craft with the star people, had a medical exam, and then had either sperm or ovum extracted. Then later they may be introduced to a hybrid child.

It's a possibility.

If we all remembered our "dreams" every morning, it would be a lot easier to figure these things out. That is why I always tell people to write their dreams down as soon as they wake up. At first, you won't get much information, but the more you practice it, the more you will recall. You literally have to train your brain to remember every morning, and it will.

It is up to you what you want to do about it. What I do is I make sure I am protected before I go to sleep and I observe what happens in my dreams. Sometimes they are just regular dreams, but then there are times when I am interacting with unusual beings and these experiences are very real. I have no doubt they are really happening. I just keep watching and recording the information hoping we can all put this information together. Until we know more, it is just guess work.

Many Blessings, Bonnie