Did they get abductet in the old days?

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Did they get abductet in the old days?

Post by guldage »

I have resently made a little study about old legends and and folklore in my area of the world!. It ended up being a more fascinating read than I anticipated!.
In my country we have these old burial sites. Barrows from the viking age. Ofcause this can also be the imagination of the people back then but the story goes that sometimes at night around these areas. YOu cant find many places where there isnt any) When the Elfs was partying the Mounds was standing on post and all surrounded by light. You could barely look in that direction without getting blinded. If you found yourself around such a happening you should not stop and look at them because the Elfs would lure you with them and you might never get back to your family.

I was startled of how much that sounds like an UFo landing descriped by people from the middelages and forward till our time.! So this is problely not a new phenomenon. They just did'nt now to descripe in any other way.
Creepy or am I just being paranoid? :?:

ManhattanSkyline

Re: Did they get abductet in the old days?

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

A man named Jacques Valle wrote a book titled Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers. He has the same theory. In the book he makes connections between old elf/fairy stories and alien abductions. He was a well-known ufologist and the book has been out for decades; you might be able to find a translation in your language. It was a fascinating book to read. I think you would enjoy it.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Another description from a mount or burial site. Hill. Maybee I should mention that all of them are round in shape:
This description dates to the 1800 century. A woman tells the story.

She is out walking with her husband and he nughes her at the arm and point in a direction. And she goes on. - At first I did not know what he ment but then I saw. A little naked guy coming out of the hill. Big head and he was grey on his body. You could see that because you could see both shoulder and neck and his head. Then they went around there on the hill and did something.
They hurried away, because they new the stories never too never stay around the little people.

This was translated from danish! I lieve you to jughe the story and think what you like!

skywatcher

Post by skywatcher »

Sounds right to me. I think a lot of the old stories are alien related. Angels and every other such thing..

guldage

Post by guldage »

Thanks for the tip about the book. They actually do have it at the library!