UFO sighting in 2006

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Senketsu

UFO sighting in 2006

Post by Senketsu »

Hi all!

First of all I have to tell you that i am no native english speaker. I am german and i live in the southern part of germany. In august 2006 on a very warm and clear night I went out one night to play billard (pool) with an friend. As we were underaged, we did not drink any alcohol. Around midnight we went outside and my friend spotted an young hedgehog crossing the street, so he decided to help him. Without any reason I felt strange, as if something would happen. In that moment I spotted an clear white light flying over the forest which was 5 km far away. As I am very interested in airplanes all of my life I have little knowledge about all kinds of flying stuff and I was curious, because that thing had no airplane/helicopter typical lights on it. I can describe it as a "bright star" flying very slowly. I was frozen. I wasn't able to call my friend who was "rescuing" the hedghog from the street. After 10 seconds that light STOPPED and changed color to an extremely intensive red (such as an laserpointer). The very next moment that thing SHOT into the space in an 90° angle..... With that experience I believe that extraterrestrials exist.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: UFO sighting in 2006

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Senketsu,

Thank you for telling us about your UFO sighting. I have seen some UFOs myself. They can move at amazing speeds and they can turn at incredible angles.

When you saw it, you could not move. Were you scared? Is that why you could not move?

It is interesting that you saw the hedgehog first and then you felt like something was going to happen. Sometimes, people will see small furry creatures like a cat, rabbit, owl when they are in the presence of aliens. I have seen this myself during my encounters with the aliens. My experiences usually happen at night after I go to sleep and then I am interacting with them. However, I have seen many UFOs during the day while I was awake. Here is a photo I took in 2011 of a UFO in my back yard:

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Senketsu

Re: UFO sighting in 2006

Post by Senketsu »

Hi!

I wasn't scared during that event. I was stunned by what I saw. I immediately knew that it was something different. Ever since I like to watch the nigh sky and I am used to differtiate between airplanes flying high and low, planes flying in my direction (front lights) or away from me, helicopters etc...

The friend that was with me that night, once told me (2010), that he was abducted by "small skinny-grey"aliens. As he is like a brother to me i took it serious. He told me, that once he had a "vision/flashback" and saw himself and ME being pulled out of ours bodies and taken to a ship where he was able to "save" himself (his "spirit") but not me. I know it sounds strange, but thats what he told me. I by myself cannot remember. I just know, that I was extremely frightened of aliens in my childhood (E.T. movie). I can remeber a dream I had as a 4 year old child! I dreamed that E.T. from the movie took me out of my bed and flew outside. this is all what i can relate to "aliens".
Unfortunately at least in germany the topic is taken not seriously. The press is making jokes about all sightings, even if they were picked up by military and civilian radar....

And you can even spot UFOs during daytime. This must be very scaring.

In 2011 me and my best friend where "skyping" till he told me that he can see something outside. We lived 25 km far away from each other and simultaniously spotted a white bright spot in the sky. it was standing still and then BANG ...shot "down" to the ground. It was too far away get the precise position. That was the other big sighting.

Have a nice week:)