Latest in missing children...

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

mr.classified

Latest in missing children...

Post by mr.classified »

I am not one to watch the news, or t.v for that real matter.
But, of what I have seen lately is that two children have gone abruptly missing and several days later they are found by passer by's in their cars stating that :
"He/She was walking out of the wood in a dazed state."
I woke up this morning around 8 and went downstairs to eat some breakfast, I am staying at a hotel, and the news was on...
The missing boy from Oregon was found today exiting the woods in a dazed state by some local.
As I was watching the video of the mother holding the boy, he in fact had a state about him which gave me a sensation I have felt before.
The look in this boys eyes were a bit dilated, and he was eerily calm...Maybe I am looking too hard into things, or I am too perceptive.
Has anyone else noticed the insane circumstances in both these missing children cases, they went missing for a series of days, emerge dazed from thr woods, and the case seems to be abruptly closed as if to say
"Well, folks, their found...Its over."

Maybe I am just paranoid.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Latest in missing children...

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Mr. Classified,
I don't ever watch television, so I did not see that report. Can we find it online somewhere? Yes, it sounds eerie. I would not be surprised though; so many children are abducted either by the military or very negative aliens, it is a terrible thought but most unfortunately true. Perhaps these kids were taken by good-natured star people and not hurt...we can hope.

Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

mr.classified

Post by mr.classified »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/found-happy-e ... d=11340191

This is one Oregon boy who wandered away from a campsite, supposedly, walked through around roughly 3-4 miles of harsh forest never being there before.
not to say this could not have happened, when I was a small boy I always wondered through thick forests, but I never got this far out.
There is a video attached to the page as well, its an interesting watch.
When Isaac speaks, there's something about his voice and his mannerisms.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arizona-boy-mi ... d=11261618

Here is a little boy names Sylver who was last seen in a sleeping bag which resided in a tent shared by his mother to be, foster mom, which she tucked him inside of his bag.
Search parties and everything for the little guy, and nothing.
This happened in Arizona.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/TheLaw/emmett- ... d=11323106

Only a shirt and his diaper were his items, found a mile from his house walking toward the house.
last seen inside his house by his mother who took a sleep.
It says he has been wondering for miles 'trying to find his way home'

I am not one to say what this points to, though I so badly want to, it speaks for itself...Once, the news reported things like this on weekly, or monthly basis.
...Now, hardly at all.

sabrinaraffaele

Post by sabrinaraffaele »

hello,
last night there was a full moon ,I dreamt that it was Doomsday we were hiding in a place which I don't remember exactly.Anyway that day my two children were missing I could not find them I saw an alien we were in control of aliens with two big eyes and long necks they said that they have taken all the children to be protected.In my dream I new that was a lie it couldn't be true the aliens said that I only had one child and that he is in a dark place where no body will be able to find him.I cried to the alien and begged him to give him back to me at that point I woke up.
It looked so real and I was so scared this event happened in Italy in where I use to live all though I live in UK.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Sabrina,
I'm sorry to hear about your scary experience last night. If you feel that you or your children are in danger, please put protection around yourselves. You can do this with psychic shielding. An easy way to do this is to find a quiet place and time and listen to the Grounding, Centering, and Shielding Meditation I made. It will take about 30 minutes, and it will teach you how to shield.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG