UFO Ships

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

twb4073

UFO Ships

Post by twb4073 »

I want to share my experience with UFO's they are not all evil some are nice and understanding. I was abducted by some aliens and they took me aboard there ship, it was actually a neat experience to standing inside the ship watching the different planets and stars go by so fast it was like everything was in view all at the same time this is the only way to describe it. They explained to me that there planet was dying and they were trying to find a suitable place to live but they are not able to live on the earth like we can there body's are different than ours so they are trying to adapt by studying us so they can change there bodies to adapt to a world like ours they are not looking to invade there are lots of planets in space like ours but they can't adapt to them. One thing that they do have in common with us is the ability to speak with the mind. We have just some how forgotten how to do it after we learn how to speak. They don't have the same ability to move their face like us so they test on us so they can fix the flaws that they think they have. I kind of feel sorry for them in ways. But some of them have evil intent. Their ships are amazing they go so fast that I was brought home in a single night. Unfortunately we can be just as evil as they can be.

Mic

Re: UFO Ships

Post by Mic »

Hi Bonnie,

i am living in Québec, Canada. I am french. I am not totally billingual but i am motivate to write in your language.

I want just repporting here one king of Ufo ship to see if u can help me to describe what king of stars people are they and what i will thinking if it cross again my life. I saw it when i was nine years old during 5 min with my mother at our chalet in a night of 1968. The distance beetween me and the ship was a quarter of mile.

The ship descriptions: the dimension was like a full moon from my position, white/yellow with blue, green and red électrics arcs crossing randomly the light ball, no noise, no movement for a while. I cant resisted to leave because i was afread when i realised the intelligence level behind this technology.

In 1989, at 3 hour AM, a magnetic noise put me out of sleeping. I was on my back in my bed. From my bed, i took a look to the window and i saw a bright white light crossing it. I never thought it was an Ufo until i was trying to move my head to see my clock. It was so hard to turn it but i never feeled afread. I tried to take a look at my wife if she was sleeping. It was also hard to turn the other side my head. It took for power to move the head. I analyzed the situation before trying to get up for going to the window. But more i tried to get up of my bed more i feeled sleeping. I found this sensation mysterious. The next morning i remembered the experience when my wife talked about this. She reported she was really scared when realising she was paralized.

We dont know if we was contacted or just visited. We dont remember about nothing. But many times since 1989 we remember this experience.

Mic

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: UFO Ships

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Mic,
I am sorry to have taken so long in replying. Your post slipped right by me.
Thanks for describing the UFO you saw and the experience of being paralyzed in your bed. I do not know what type of aliens were visiting you, but it seems that you were very positive and observed as much as you could. Good Job for staying calm and looking around the room. It sounds like it may have been an alien/star person experience because you and your wife were both paralyzed at the same time.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG