contact with another race

please read this extremely important information

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

prsanjuan

contact with another race

Post by prsanjuan »

bonnie i have i questions for you do you have contact with this race call pleiadians if you do can you tell me how they look i recently hand 2 dream with them they look like us but i want to know more about them but can fine anything on the subject on the internet only the billy meier stuff

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: contact with another race

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi prsanjuan,
The Pleiadians are typically tall (average 6-7 foot or 1.9-2.2 meters). They have pale, creamy off-white skin color, very light blonde or white hair (if they have hair at all), and eyes that are a little larger than human eyes but smaller than a Grey's eyes. The eye color is typically blue (from light to dark) and sometimes black.

The Pleiadians are the ones I call family. They have been very kind to me and have helped me through this life. They have helped guide me, they taught me how to defend myself against alien and human attackers, they showed me telepathy, energy manipulation, thought control, and opened my eyes a bit further so I could SEE better. So, for the most part, I would say they are pretty nice people who have Earth's best interests at heart.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG