My experience's; any sugestions?

please read this extremely important information

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Mac

My experience's; any sugestions?

Post by Mac »

Ever since I have started researching existence thoughts have been flying through my head on everything that is being shown to me in my research
I did a few experiments on myself and two of my friends using the earth sky meditation from Drunvalo Melchizedek
using this meditation on my first friend he said he experienced himself walking into his heart and was taken to a place where he watched himself play soccer (football) in third person
me second friend said that she started out as a rain drop and watered a seed then she turn into a flow then she continued to evolve until she was swimming with manatees
when she came out of the meditation and looked at me she told me the I had a glowing orb around my head
Doing this meditation I felt an extreme warm glow coming from my heart and great sensations though that is all that came from this meditation
when I focused on opening my chakras I was able to move my core energy anywhere around my body and I also focused on my pineal gland and experienced what felt like roots of energy moving down my body

I meditate as much as I can and I like to research and try new meditations
Right now I am focusing on opening my third eye
does anyone have any suggestions or new meditations that I can experience?

Thank you,
Mac

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My experience's; any sugestions?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Mac,
Thanks for sharing your meditation experiences, that's very cool. We are waking up now to the true nature of reality and the fact that we are all so closely related (in fact, we're all part of the same spirit). The daytime waking experience is starting to blend with the nighttime sleeping experience -- because it's really all the same thing -- data. We are spirits in light bodies, living in a holographic 3D world that is about to shift dimensions and go into a whole new paradigm of love and light and understanding. Where your thoughts manifest quickly.

My suggestion to you (and to everyone reading this) is to watch your thoughts closely. Make this your meditation. During the day, pay close attention to your thoughts. Make sure they are YOUR OWN. Suggestions are put into our minds everyday by radio, TV, Internet, subliminal messaging, HAARP, negative people, evil spirits, etc. If you pay attention, you may even find yourself doing things that you really don't want to do. For example, if you lose your temper and do something crazy...and then you say to yourself, "Did I really do that? I can't believe I did that. I didn't really want to do that."

Every thought you think makes a difference in creating your reality. Whatever you focus on, you are creating. You are literally making it happen, in every way, including physically. Think happy, positive thoughts and your life will turn around. You will start to SEE that you are actually the one creating your own life!

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Mac

Re: My experience's; any sugestions?

Post by Mac »

anytime
Meditation can be such a great experience
Thank you for answering all of my questions including the questions in my other post
you are of great help clarifying fuzzy subjects
Thank you very much Bonnie
I will begin to manifest my life today
:mrgreen:

Mac
Peace,Love, & Equality