Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell
1. Buy a 6 volt DC transformer for about 5 dollars. The current doesn't matter, as this method uses less than one ma. Regarding the size of the little wall transformer, Radio Shack has 300 ma. and 800 ma. The maximum current our process uses is 1/2 ma. so any will do just fine. We are beginning to receive many reports of efficacy for all kinds of problems. There is no down side risk in these concentrations. One can use four 1.5 volt flashlight batteries in series. They will last a long time.
2. Clip the connector off the end of the wire.
3. Get two alligator clips from Radio Shack for about a dollar.
4. Carefully separate the two wires. Strip the insulation off for about 1 inch.
5. Connect each lead to the clip.
6. You need two electrodes. Buy two 1-ounce-bars of silver or two Maple Leaf coins, available at any pawn shop.
7. Buy a gallon of distilled water from the grocery store.
8. Buy a tiny fish tank bubbler machine for about eight bucks. They will have the neoprene tubing as well. You will need about two feet.
9. Be sure the coins or silver bars are squeaky clean. Hang them from a plastic lid (make two slits) into a large glass of distilled water. Hang them about 1 inch from each other, not touching the sides of the glass. Make sure the silver bars are hanging in the water.
10. Place the tubing to the bottom of the glass. The fish pump is 100% vital to the process because it introduces carbon dioxide.
11. Fill the glass with distilled water ONLY up to the bottom of the clips. One does not want the metal (from the clips) in contact with the water, only the silver bars or coins.
12. Placing Saran Wrap over the top of the container and poking it down into the water in the middle prevents over-spray from reaching the clips and has the additional benefit of limiting open air contact during the electrolytic process.
13. Plug in the little transformer and oxygenation machine.
14. Run for about five hours.
15. Carefully remove the coins or silver bars. There will be residue on them and you don't want that in the solution. For even more purity, use the neoprene tubing and siphon the solution into a clean glass container.
16. Keep the Colloidal Silver out of sunlight in an air tight bottle.
17. Clean the silver bars thoroughly, preparing for the next batch.
Now you have high quality Colloidal Silver. The potency will diminish over time so you will need to make a new batch every couple weeks. If you get a red laser light and shine it through the colloidal silver, you will see a solid beam of silver flecks (you can check on it now and then to see if it is working!)
Colloidal Silver kills more than 650 known pathogens in the human body!
WATCH THE HOW TO MAKE COLLOIDAL SILVER VIDEO