The Libyan war - the next step of NWO?

please read this extremely important information

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

tskoone

The Libyan war - the next step of NWO?

Post by tskoone »

Hi all,
After a while I thought to post here. Hopefully everybody you out there are ok.

The summer has been great here. Really warm and nature is flourishing. There has been enough rain also that everything is ready for the fall to come. It is truly great to see nature through all these seasons. I saw an elk (I think you call it a moose) a month ago 10 yards off my porch. It was just eating grass and was she suprised to see me. Let's say that both of us got surprised. :D

Now to the issue...
That war truly has some bad vibes in it. Gaddafi has always been "the bad guy" in the mainstream media (this is how I've been told), but now with new info coming up he seems to be man of his own people. I don't know what to believe anymore. If this is the status of our world that media is so corrupted, what or who can we believe anymore... Should we just stick with the old "I'll believe when I see it with my own eyes" protocol? I've reduced watching tv quite while ago and watched only "quality" programs such as documentaries and news. But if this the status of brainwashing, what can we do or what can I do, to wake people up that there is something really evil happening here and around the world. That we are being deceived and misled.

Here's some mainparts about video below that was one eye-opener for me:
The green square protests against NATO bombings consisted of 95% of population of Tripoli. The rebels formed a central bank in two weeks into a country that was already debt free and rich. Every man was housed with free quality healthcare. If treatment was not available in Libya then government backed up healthcare abroad. Everybody who wanted to farm was equipped with land, tools and animals.

Here's the link to the video and remember to read the description part of the video. There's some UN documentation about Libya before the war.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e ... lf=mh_lolz

-Best Regards, Tskoone

Tess

Re: The Libyan war - the next step of NWO?

Post by Tess »

Some things we take for granted Tskoone,Libya is a rich oil country but there is no democracy.
Gaddafi has ruled for too long there is no elections and usually this type of leaders when they die some favorite son takes over.
The people should have the opportunity to vote for their leader and not be oppressed.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

The underlying truth of the matter is this: all elections are rigged and Gaddafi is a masonic puppet, just like every other global leader. We really cannot trust any of our so-called leaders to be moral, upstanding citizens because they are not. The whole political play is being acted out according to an outline written long ago, and we have been "hoodwinked" into believing it.

Now is the time to focus on the Here and Now, and what vibrations we are sending out. The best way to defeat these evil overlords is to let your heart shine and create a beautiful, peaceful reality in your mind until it manifests into matter. It is absolutely possible to think happy thoughts and make them come true. I know this because I do it every day.

Do not fall for the false, fake, pretend play being acted out by the Freemasons. Do not fall for the fake president of the United States or any other country. The times we are going through are extremely challenging, but we have the perfect opportunity, right now, to re-create the world with our positive thoughts and actions. Expect miracles and they will happen. Literally.

Tskoone, you said, "If this is the status of our world that media is so corrupted, what or who can we believe anymore... Should we just stick with the old "I'll believe when I see it with my own eyes" protocol? I've reduced watching tv quite while ago and watched only "quality" programs such as documentaries and news. But if this the status of brainwashing, what can we do or what can I do, to wake people up that there is something really evil happening here and around the world. That we are being deceived and misled."

You must do all the research yourself, take in the information and decide what is true. The mainstream media is NOT the answer. The television is being used as a mind control, brainwashing device created by the masons, who are black magicians using Solomon's Key and Kabbalic magic to produce their desired results. Some documentaries are good, but you have to be selective. One place you can go to is awakenvideo.org. There you will find lots of information about what is happening in the world and what the governments are not telling us.

I know how difficult it is to convince family and friends of the truth. You cannot help them until they are ready; they may even fight you over it. In order to help others wake up and realize the brainwashing, fill your heart with as much LOVE as you can, never get angry or sad, focus only on being happy, and show others by example of your correct actions. Stop watching tv and stop using cell phones because they emit extremely dangerous, mind altering frequencies. BY raising your own vibrational frequency, you raise the vibrational frequency of all others around you. In time, they will start to show signs of waking up. This is a task, but as we ascend, we are naturally gaining control over our thoughts and emotions. When you start to feel angry, just don't let yourself go there; think quickly of something that makes you smile. By keeping the negativity out of your body and mind, you leave room for your spirit to be totally in control.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Thank you for your the positive words Bonnie. I believe too that positive mind is the key for the future, because I believe too that we can re-create our future by our thoughts. It is just hard sometimes to remain positive. I think a good story about this was (trying to keep it short) about a native american who went to a holy place with his friend to pray for rain. They went to the holy place and the native sat down to a ring of rocks and closed his eyes. After few minutes the native got up and started walking back. His friend asked: "What did you pray?". Native answered: "I didn't pray because prayer the prayer itself contains the thought of lack of water and I did not want that to happen. I just visualized rain clouds, the smell of rain, hearing the rain to fall and feeling of drops hitting my face." And after few hours the rain started. I think this is a good story about power of the thought.
We should not pray and want because of the negative content. We just should visualize and things come to life. I've tested the same few times here because of drought (nothing severe, just a bit too dry for trees and animals) and the rain surely came (though it was supposed to be sunny whole weekend). Finnish natives (our brethen people, the Saami) have similar traditions and I think we "more Finnish" have had similar, but forgot those in the midst of times.
Here's a saami joik song that I like to listen often. It usually helps me to relax and get the focus back to my mind. This is called "Boaimmas" by Wimme Saari. Surprisingly it is quite similar to native american chants.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM7tWLp2Rlg

The same political show is also showing it's head here in Finland. There are many politics and parties that have made promises before elections and now doing the opposite. This current system just does not work anymore and people are waking up to this here and around the world.

-Be well, Tskoone