Mayan Elder Hunbatz Men and the Ancient Crystal Skulls

please read this extremely important information

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Mayan Elder Hunbatz Men and the Ancient Crystal Skulls

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

All kinds of changes are happening now. It is up to each of us to decide if we want to go the way of love and happiness or the way of fear and doubt. Picking option number one means spiritual ascension and a beautiful time of manifestation just by thinking good thoughts. WE are ALL able to make the switch into this new state of consciousness and a new dimension. Just keep LOVE in your heart and ride the energy waves. Be strong!

John and I just got back from the Spiritual Activation of a sacred Native American Indian site called Serpent Mound in Ohio. The activation was conducted by Mayan Elder Hunbatz Men and a group of ancient Crystal Skulls. It was a truly amazing, life-changing event for us. We got to meet Grandfather Hunbatz Men and we got a very special video of him meeting an ancient crystal skull from Brazil for the very first time! Very exciting! There are a couple videos. Check them out:

video 1: Mayan Elder Hunbatz Men meets Ancient Crystal Skull from Brazil
video 2: Activation of Serpent Mound by Grandfather Hunbatz Men and the Ancient Crystal Skulls
video 3: Serpent Mound Ceremony under the Sacred Tree led by Mayan Elder Hunbatz Men

Times are changing and people are waking up fast. Do not be afraid to speak out any longer; now is the time to be free and be your true self. Focus on love and all good things will come your way!

Grandfather Hunbatz Men is traveling across the United States, ending up in Los Angeles on 11-11-11, where there will be a ceremony (with other Mayan elders and the ancient crystal skulls) to bring in Unity Consciousness on this planet.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

KumaraSoul

Re: Mayan Elder Hunbatz Men and the Ancient Crystal Skulls

Post by KumaraSoul »

This is kinda goofy, but I made a necklace paying tribute to the crystal skulls. There are thirteen little carved bone skulls (which are quite pretty, I think). I wired natural polished quartz crystal points to them and strung them together to create the necklace. I have gotten nothing but positive comments on the piece. If I get the images transferred onto my computer, I'd like to be able to share the image here. I've always been fascinated by this particular legend of the crystal skulls.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Mayan Elder Hunbatz Men and the Ancient Crystal Skulls

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi KumaraSoul,
That's pretty cool. :D You will have to share the picture when you can. Do you make much jewelry or was this a special piece? While I was at the Serpent Mound activation, I wore my crystal Merkabah pendent. It is clear quartz with a hematite ring around it. It turned out to be perfect that I wore it because we had a Merkabah activation exercise the morning we arrived.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG