Massive Chem Trails today over Phoenix

please read this extremely important information

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Massive Chem Trails today over Phoenix

Post by wings »

Hey all,

Some massive chemtrails today over Northwestern Phoenix. I took these looking South and West, towards where San Diego, California is at (several hundred miles away). One of these were absolutely massive, like they dropped a load of chemicals in one pass, like emptying their tanks at high altitude. That is a massive amount of chemicals, what ever it is or was. You can see that it literally was dumping downwards.

You can also see where they were starting or ending the spray runs up there. Those aren't natural, formed by frost, that is being turned on and off.

Since reading about these, I have really been watching these things now.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Prognatus Septem

Re: Massive Chem Trails today over Phoenix

Post by Prognatus Septem »

Hi Wings,

This is John, I'd love to have a look at your chemtrails. However, we don't use facebook or have an account with them. Is there any other way we could have a look? Anyway, we are super familiar with them and know full-well what is going on globally with the spraying.
We really appreciate that after taking these pictures you wanted to share them and help other people "see" what is going on... admirable of you, Thanks :-)
We have a pretty cool "Chemtrail" category at awakenvideo here

Take Care and Be Well Wings....and....keep your eyes to the sky :-)

mariavegas

Post by mariavegas »

I fly twice a week and see other planes up there all the time. Funny how some have no trails, but others have them just streaming out, volume changes by plane so I don't believe it is something common with all flights. I tried to look at your pictures put the link is not working in Facebook.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Maria,
Here is a video showing chemical spray coming out of an airplane that apparently has tanks inside it that hold the chemicals and they can turn the sprayer on and off:

The video is called "Pilot Films Plane Spraying Chemtrails"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIGINoxVJOw

It's not all planes that do the spraying, only planes that are outfitted with the sprayers.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

mariavegas

Post by mariavegas »

The full length video was very enlightening, frightening. I'll be on the watch and try to get pics if I see any. Thanks.