Please Wake Up. I Love You.

please read this extremely important information

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Please Wake Up. I Love You.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

I want everyone to know that I am waking up fast. I can see all of us connected and I feel the strength we share in overcoming the evil around us. I have changed my entire life and created who I've always wanted to be.

Please, take a look at your life and really ask yourself, "Why am I here? Am I doing what I came here for? Am I happy and doing what I love?" If you answer NO to these questions, then please, please sit down and take some time to yourself to think about what would make you happy. Then DO IT.

Do not be afraid of change, because it is already happening. Those of us who can find the strength inside, to let go of the conditioning and the ridiculous programming, are waking up.

Stop watching television immediately. It is straight programming and actually very dangerous, more than you know right now.
Do the research for your family's sake.

My husband John also wrote up a post about the television programming.

You can ask me anything you want about waking up.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Ashlie

Re: Please Wake Up. I Love You.

Post by Ashlie »

I agree with you Bonnie, people need to start waking up fast!

Over the past few months of researching I've discovered that there are so many things tied together, creating something that will be catastrophic. Like Obama being the president, the oil spills, 9/11, the reptillians, money tv, FEMA camps, 2012, alien abduction, the bible, vaccines, just all of it, ALL OF IT is tied together somehow, everything that I know of is tied together by the government or the star people, but even those two things are tied together...I know that something BIG is going to happen. I started a book called "The Grid; of connection," and boy do I hope to get it out soon. I just need to share my thoughts about what I've learned through researching, and through the star people themselves. It's deffinetely a scary thing, but that's why people need to band together and awaken together!

Love and Light to all!!

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi, who are the star people?
Regards,
Tess.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Tess,

"Star people" is what I call my friends: the good guys, the friendly ones who come from the Pleiades and Orion and other places. "Aliens" is what I call the bad guys: cruel, evil beings who only want to hurt. Like reptilians.
This is just the way I label them. Star people are good guys and aliens are bad guys.

I once woke up and caught a little person peeking around the doorway to my bedroom. I spoke aloud to my husband, "Look, there's an alien in our room." And the little guy said, "I'm not an alien, I'm your brother." So from then on I started calling the nice ones star people instead of aliens.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG