VIDEO Series about Alien Abduction

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

VIDEO Series about Alien Abduction

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello All,
I am working on a video series based on my own lifetime of experiences. I am a life-long contactee, having had a long-term relationship with benevolent entities I call Star People. I have also dealt with years of negative alien abduction as well as military abduction.

Alien Abduction Series part 1: A Variety of Contact Experiences
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO: https://alienabductionhelp.com/blog/a-v ... periences/
Alien Abduction is a real event that most people experience on the etheric plane, the next level of consciousness surrounding the physical body. The etheric plane is the bridge between physical and astral. These events may be remembered as very vivid dreams, but it will be obvious that these are much more than dreams. These abductions or visitations are carried out by a wide variety of entities with various intentions, both good and bad.

Military Abduction (MILAB) also takes place in an altered state of consciousness. Similar to an alien abduction, the physical body is directly affected by what takes place. These abductions are covertly carried out by select Top Secret U.S. military personnel. These events may include the use of hallucinogenic drugs, electromagnetic radiation, flashing lights and sounds, holographic imagery, and severe mind control.

Contact with Benevolent Multidimensional Entities may occur when the individual has reached a certain level of consciousness that is commonly referred to as being “awake”; they are able to maintain a connection to Source and see through the lies and manipulation propagated by the controllers of this world. Contact with a wide variety of loving, intelligent entities is possible…and extremely helpful to one’s life. These beings are sometimes referred to as Star People.

Alien Abduction Series part 2: The Alternate Reality
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO: https://alienabductionhelp.com/blog/the ... e-reality/
Star people have the capability to visit humans within the physical plane for a limited period of time but, for the majority of cases, humans are taken from the physical reality and transported to an alternate plane of existence. They are actually moved from their physical bodies into another level of the self – a consciously aware, REAL experience that seems to take place on the etheric plane.

At night time when you sleep, your consciousness sometimes gets up and walks around. It can access different levels of your energy body and, if you are aware, you can keep your conscious awareness there for a while to experience life in the “alternate reality.” Your awareness can move back and forth between the physical, etheric, and astral forms that make up who you are as a multidimensional being.

The etheric body resembles the physical body in every way except that it is made of connecting lines of sparkling blue light, like a web or matrix for the physical form to rest on. This is where the physical form is manifested.

When you are in your etheric body, you may have the opportunity to interact with other multidimensional beings who are also visiting the etheric plane. There are different types of beings traveling around through the ether. Some of them are interacting with human beings. You might run into star people, aliens, demons, friendly spirits, other traveling humans, and strange otherworldly beings.

Alien Abduction takes place on the etheric plane. The human consciousness leaves the physical body and moves into the ether. If you are an aware, conscious individual, you will know this is happening and you will have a chance to learn many new things. If you are unaware, you will probably not even remember it happened, and you will not have an opportunity to consciously take part.

Alien Abduction Series part 3: Record Your Dreams
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO: https://alienabductionhelp.com/blog/record-your-dreams/
Recording your dreams will help you piece your life together...with the other half of your life experience that you were not aware of before.

When you go to sleep at night, your consciousness sometimes leaves your body. Your awareness experiences a different reality than what you experience in the waking world. You have the ability to fly, walk through walls, or transport yourself to anywhere with your focused thought. You may go on journeys to other planes of existence where you interact with the beings who live there.

You could actually already be doing these things at night...but do you remember that it even happened? If you begin to record your dreams every morning, you will develop your own dictionary of dream symbolism. You will also learn about all the incredible experiences you have taken part in during the night.

If you have ever wondered if you were abducted by aliens, then I highly recommend keeping a dream journal. An alien visitation is a lot different than a normal dream. It is intense and extremely real...maybe even more real than the physical plane. It is wise to write everything down for future reference.

Alien Abduction Series part 4: Contact with the Star People
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO: https://alienabductionhelp.com/blog/con ... ar-people/
The star people are multi-dimensional, benevolent teachers that I have been meeting with in the alternate reality (or the etheric plane). This happens when I am Out-of-Body at night. Over my lifetime, they have taught me how to raise my vibrational frequency, how to defend myself against attackers including military-trained psychics, how to work with energy on the etheric plane, and how to manifest reality.

Contactees talk about how the star people came to visit them when they were children. We were all put through psychic testing. If you pass the test, you go up to the next level to the next test. This happened to me. When I was 19 years old, I started learning in the star people school (in the alternate reality) and then graduated five years later.

One of the biggest lessons was about "The Shift": Back in 1988, the star people told me that the Earth will go through a dimensional shift and a shift of consciousness, which is also a shift in vibrational frequency. So I began learning how to raise my vibrational frequency in order to make it through the shift, watch the old matrix disappear, and create a new world.

The shift might be magnetic and it could be physical. Seeing what is going on in the world today, with all the extreme weather and disasters happening, it seems that perhaps this shift is physical. It could be that some of these catastrophes are natural and some are man-made using technology such as HAARP.

I know we are gradually working towards this shift, step by step, and good people with love in their hearts will be just fine. Becoming more consciously aware of who we really are and taking responsibility for our own lives will help us make it through the jump in vibrational frequency to higher states of awareness.

I am creating videos twice a month now at The Alien Abduction Help BLOGhttps://alienabductionhelp.com/blog/
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Re: Bonnie's VIDEO Series about Alien Abduction

Post by guldage »

Bonnie I have a question. Her you state that contact with benevolent entities might occur when you are aware or awake. Indeed that had happend to me.
Only it does also seem to me that many are hopelessly trapt in the negative spiril keept there by the negative beings.
SO how does people brake that horroble circle if they are not as lucky as I as to have someone close by to help and also be a natural at these things. How do they get out of mess, so to speak???

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Bonnie's VIDEO Series about Alien Abduction

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

If someone is trapped in a negative spiral, they have to find their way out. The negative beings trick people and tempt people and they do their best to keep people in a negative spiral, but each individual does have the power to break free!

If someone is trapped in a negative spiral, they must focus on what is good, even if the good things are tiny compared to what is bad.

This is what I would say to anyone who is trapped in negativity and dealing with negative alien abductions:

Focus on LOVE.

Focus on what is good in your life and start from there. Feel the LOVE and compassion in your heart. You have to find your inner strength and remember your connection to Source, God, Spirit, whatever you call it. The TRUTH is that we are powerful beings and when we remember our true selves and our connection to Source, the bad guys CANNOT beat that.

I know this is true because I have experienced it first-hand.

Humans are powerful beings who have the innate ability to create and manifest reality. This is why the negative beings hook onto us -- they want our energy and our power.

You are strong, powerful, and totally capable of feeling love and happiness and breaking free of any negative spiral.

Take it step by step and pull yourself out. Each little step leads to a better life. Focus on LOVE.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

LifeLong

Re: VIDEO Series about Alien Abduction

Post by LifeLong »

They don't terrify me anymore