Alien Abduction and the DMT Experience

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Alien Abduction and the DMT Experience

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

It has come to my attention that naturally occurring DMT within the human brain may be related to alien abduction. According to experienced users of the chemical DMT, when taking high doses of DMT, these people are transported to another place. They meet with entities of various descriptions that seem very much like what I would call an alien or a star person. The people using the DMT are taught different things about the true nature of reality by these entities.

I now realize my third eye is very active and has been active my entire life, including when I was a young child. When I was four years of age, I saw the star people for the first time. Two of them approached the foot of my bed during the night. I saw them clearly, sat up in my bed, and screamed. My mother came running into the room and the star people faded away.

At night, after my parents lovingly tucked me into bed and turned the lights off, I lay in bed staring into the dark. I was curious and wanted to see what was there. On a regular basis, I created colorful images in the air of objects that I liked: candies in shiny wrappers, ice cream cones, and toys. I could see them clearly in the dark, floating about two feet from my forehead. These images were lit up with color. I reached up to try and grab them, but my hands went right through the images. I did not understand that part…they were apparently real but not solid.

One night I did this while I was in bed with my mother. I created the images of candies and toys in the air and I really wanted to get them! I stood up in the bed and started jumping up to reach them. But, of course, no matter how “close” I thought I was getting, the images were always about two feet away from me. My mother woke up and saw me doing this. She got scared, so I stopped what I was doing.

Is this how I have been meeting with the “star people” this whole time? I know the experience is not physical…I know I have to make a shift in consciousness to meet with them and I leave my body often to go with them on their “ships” which are actually etheric and energetic in nature.

Perhaps it is thanks to the naturally occurring DMT being released from my active pineal gland and third eye that has made this all possible.

This video is from a fellow who had an intense DMT experience where he met with an entity.

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Alien Abduction and the DMT Experience

When I go to bed now, I make sure the curtains are shut and it is very dark in the room. This allows my pineal gland to go to work quickly. I relax for about 10 minutes and then it starts in!

In complete darkness, lying on my back, looking toward the ceiling, I begin to see a pulsating purple light that seems to come from both sides of my vision and move toward a center focal point at the center of my forehead. The actual focus is about 2 feet in front of the center of my forehead. I can see the purple colored light very well with both eyes open (or should I say with all 3 eyes open?).

If I focus on the light, I can begin to see a black pupil within a purple circle. Right now, I am assuming this to be my actual third eye that I am looking at. Then, with intention and focus, I can change the colors of the light to blue, green, yellow, and red. I will also begin to see something pulsing like a flower of life pattern. This may turn into geometric shapes or other patterns.

If I focus long enough, without falling asleep, I can see images appear. They are usually random, but I try to pay attention to what I see.

This is happening years after I used to do this as a child...every night I looked into the darkness and saw the lights, patterns, and I also created my own images. And soon I began to see other people (humans) and even star people/aliens in the room with me.

Is this how contactees like myself have been meeting with the star people all these years? This could be the answer to why some of us have been seeing the entities all our lives and we have stayed in contact with them for so long.

It's not just them coming to see us, we are going to see them!

Piff

Post by Piff »

Hey there
Tried doing this, it's even weird when i focus on it.
I sometimes see hyper detailed images. Weird places, alien faces. Sometimes i see sound. If a car drives by i can see this color pattern come from the direction of the noise. Just a bunch of crazy otherworldly things. Its weird, because i don't really need to try too hard. but when i really get in a trance, i feel really weird and start twitching.
For some odd reason, i cant pin point the color of the pulsating light. Its usually blue or purple at first, but then its almost unidentifiable. Like is many colors at once. I cant control the color however. I wonder if im supposed to.

wings

Post by wings »

Very interesting...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Piff,
Good job focusing on your third eye! I think those of us who have been seeing the star people/aliens and having really interesting things happen, especially at night, have active pineal glands and third eyes. The pineal gland is physical and the third eye is energetic (one of the chakras). This is probably why it wasn't difficult for you to do it...to see the changing colors and to see the color coming from the car that went by. Not everyone can do that, but if your pineal gland/third eye is working, you can do it easily.

To really get your third eye in focus, you need to lay down in a dark room and relax all your muscles. Your physical body needs to be very relaxed and you need to feel like you are more than your physical body...you may even feel like you are larger or more expansive than normal. Then start to meditate on the center of your forehead. At that point, you should be able to pinpoint that purple light.

Of course, you don't HAVE TO control the purple light, but it's just what I did naturally because I'm so curious. And after some practice, I found I could change the color of it. It takes a strong focus.

Piff, you said that when you really get into a trance, you start twitching.
Is this your muscles twitching?

Piff

Post by Piff »

It feels muscular, yeah. Like i'm losing control of my body. Sometimes i feel like somethings trying to pull me up.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Piff,
I would suggest just trying to relax and let yourself go. If "something" is pulling you up, it could actually be you trying to leave your body. Especially since you were already relaxing and working with your third eye.
Many Blessings, Bonnie :D

Piff

Post by Piff »

Is they eye i see my third eye?
Also what are some benefits from this?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Piff,
Yes, I think that eye you are seeing is your own third eye. The same thing is happening with me and I know that I am in control of it. There are many benefits to having an active third eye. All humans are supposed to have their third eye functioning but, unfortunately, the pineal gland (the physical part of the third eye) is calcified in most humans now, thanks to Fluoride and other toxins.

Here is a video about the third eye:

DR3D9

Post by DR3D9 »

I have considered this as a possible explanation for my experiences for a very long. I am an unreliable witness because I have a rare genetic disorder called dystonia, it can cause my brain chemicals to go askew. my mom was adopted, illegal for her to have her birth certificate until about 2009. she found out about the dystonia after contacting her birth sister.
yet this does not explain my physical missing person incident, or some other physical incidents. after many years of researching and contemplating my experiences, I have a soft theory, simply two groups, possible more. the milab D.U.M.B. type which appear to be more physical and negative. and the giant ships in other dimensions type, nice hybrids, not much physicality, positive or at least alleviate as much trauma as possible.
both groups appear to be using earth/humans as an access point to this group of dimensions. the 1st group using domination and control fear etc. the 2nd group using hybrid programs and contact, etc.
I suspect it works both ways, like the gnostics would access those planes/dimensions, and many others, shamans , etc. yet these ExtraORDINAY Terrestials biological entities, need a host to function in these physical planes/dimensions. the word gHOST. g= genes/genetics/genesis/etc. host=an animal or plant on or in which a parasite or commensal organism lives. have you been Ghost hacked?
thank you so much for these forums, exactly what we need to share information, ideas, find correlation points, answers. I am very interested in the history and progression of these events.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

SpaceTravelersOfTheNight

Post by SpaceTravelersOfTheNight »

I've never taken DMT myself, but many friends of mine have done it. They have in fact described encounters with what appeared to be extraterrestrials. However, they would call them "machine elves" rather than aliens or extraterrestrials. However, they sounded identical to the grays that some abductees, such as I have seen. I agree that from what I heard, DMT does play a role in these sorts of experiences...... as you said, particularly the non-physical ones. Because just as you said, through astral travel and the third eye, it's certainly possible to contact aliens by seeing or traveling into another dimension yourself. I have had experiences like this. Never done the thing in the dark though with making images. However, I do sometimes see this bluish pulsation in the dark. When I'm in a particularly awakened feeling state of mind. Perhaps, this is something similar.