Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell
I read on the site about viruses,that may have been deliberately let loose among us.Does any body know that there are about 14million sufferers with cfs/m.e ?Biomedical research is suppose to be going on as a retrovirus is suspected,still one lab says one thing and another some thing different.
The sufferers all say the same story from what ever part of the world they came,one day they woke up to find them selves inflicted with this illness,symptoms are many but the most devastating is the incredible fatigue and brain fog.An illness that takes every thing away from you,most end up housebound,i know for its been 20 yrs since the onset of my illness.Can any one shed some light?
I would be very grateful for some answers,take care every body Tess.
maybe you should try and help yourself wake up, put yourself in the right state of mind to make this transition.
i have found some videos on you tube called The Bringers Of Dawn
i think you should watch these videos, and learn from them
i watched them just last night and my attitude has completely changes I am happier, and i feel more energized, i also feel knowledgeable and feel i am one step closer to knowing who i am
i think they may benefit you as well
I just recently learned that drinking colloidal silver may help with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Here is a link to some information about colloidal silver and how to make it. I know it is safe to use because I use it myself. If I ever start to get a runny nose or sore throat, I drink some colloidal silver and I get better right away. It is known to kill 650 pathogens within the human body. It's good stuff.
Many Blessings, Bonnie
1. Buy a 6 volt DC transformer for about 5 dollars. The current doesn't matter, as this method uses less than one ma. Regarding the size of the little wall transformer, Radio Shack has 300 ma. and 800 ma. The maximum current our process uses is 1/2 ma. so any will do just fine. We are beginning to receive many reports of efficacy for all kinds of problems. There is no down side risk in these concentrations. One can use four 1.5 volt flashlight batteries in series. They will last a long time.
2. Clip the connector off the end of the wire.
3. Get two alligator clips from Radio Shack for about a dollar.
4. Carefully separate the two wires. Strip the insulation off for about 1 inch.
5. Connect each lead to the clip.
6. You need two electrodes. Buy two 1-ounce-bars of silver or two Maple Leaf coins, available at any pawn shop.
7. Buy a gallon of distilled water from the grocery store.
8. Buy a tiny fish tank bubbler machine for about eight bucks. They will have the neoprene tubing as well. You will need about two feet.
9. Be sure the coins or silver bars are squeaky clean. Hang them from a plastic lid (make two slits) into a large glass of distilled water. Hang them about 1 inch from each other, not touching the sides of the glass. Make sure the silver bars are hanging in the water.
10. Place the tubing to the bottom of the glass. The fish pump is 100% vital to the process because it introduces carbon dioxide.
11. Fill the glass with distilled water ONLY up to the bottom of the clips. One does not want the metal (from the clips) in contact with the water, only the silver bars or coins.
12. Placing Saran Wrap over the top of the container and poking it down into the water in the middle prevents over-spray from reaching the clips and has the additional benefit of limiting open air contact during the electrolytic process.
13. Plug in the little transformer and oxygenation machine.
14. Run for about five hours.
15. Carefully remove the coins or silver bars. There will be residue on them and you don't want that in the solution. For even more purity, use the neoprene tubing and siphon the solution into a clean glass container.
16. Keep the Colloidal Silver out of sunlight in an air tight bottle.
17. Clean the silver bars thoroughly, preparing for the next batch.
Now you have high quality Colloidal Silver. The potency will diminish over time so you will need to make a new batch every couple weeks. If you get a red laser light and shine it through the colloidal silver, you will see a solid beam of silver flecks (you can check on it now and then to see if it is working!)
WATCH THE HOW TO MAKE COLLOIDAL SILVER VIDEO