What are they?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Atrus

What are they?

Post by Atrus »

First some background: When i was young i frequently slept with my head totally under my blankets. I was taken in to a child psychologist to be checked for ADHD (while i do believe this can be over-diagnosed, i definitively did have it). Something came up where my mother told the psychologist that i slept under the blankets and the psychologist asked me why i did that. I said matter of factly "So the ghosts don't get me." She said "Those are some pretty dumb ghosts then right?" I answered "Yeah..." but i didn't feel too certain about that answer like it wasn't right. I was never asked what these "ghosts" looked like, and i really wish i had been. I really am curious as to how i would've answered then.

Now currently i don't generally keep my head under the covers for more than 10 minutes or so to warm up. A year ago, i went under the blanket because it was cold in my room and i had a flashback. The image just flashed into my head. It was when i was a kid, i was peeking out from under the blanket to see 3... somethings... standing at the end of my bed. They were a very bright gold and white color. They had form but no substance if that makes any sense. Like they were vaguely humanoid shape, but they didn't seem totally solid and looked as if their shape could easily change. They also sparkled like they were filled with glitter. Their faces were rather featureless, no obvious eyes, nose, ears or mouth. In the flashback, they seemed rather tall, but going by where they heads came up compared to my closet handles and the top of my dresser, i'd say the tops of their heads might reach to my chin currently (i'm around 5'4" - 5'5" currently). A week ago, i was thinking about this flashback again and had another related flashback. It was short, I just looked over to the side and saw a 4th one that then reached its hand out towards me. Unfortunately i didn't get anything else from it.

If you've ever seen the movie Knowing with Nicolas Cage, the aliens in that movie are similar to what i saw in my flashback. Heres a picture i found of them online: http://cdn5.movieclips.com/summit/k/kno ... _Tx360.jpg Instead of white and blue, imagine them white, god, and sparkly, and blur the outline a bit to make them seem a little less solid, you'd get a good estimate to what i saw.

So my question is, what are they? Has anyone else encountered such entities?

Andryx

Re: What are they?

Post by Andryx »

This Being is a parasite! That enters our body, to feed our energy

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Atrus,

I have not seen the gold and white glittery ones, but I have seen tall white ones that had an "amporphous" shape. I could see their heads and torsos clearly, and they seemed to be not-solid, but more like an etheric being whose energy shifts. Their shape became more hazy toward their feet and, actually, they were floating, so maybe their feet weren't so important for them to use....

What kind of a feeling did you get from your visitors? You said you were hiding under the covers....

I have had a lifetime (about 40 years) of this night-time activity. Some of the beings are friendly with a high frequency and others are negative, low-level entites.

Andryx called them "parasites"...could be. There are all kinds.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Atrus

Post by Atrus »

Sorry it took me a while to reply, been doing other stuff. Amorphous is a good term to describe them. As if you could go and mold them into any shape you wanted. I am uncertain as to what their feet were like since my bed blocked that view. As for how I felt, I am uncertain. I have wracked my brain trying to remember, but I get nothing. That said, my gut tells me they are not bad. I'm not sure why I think that, it's more instinctual than anything. I'm uncertain if they were the entities I was hiding from either. They certainly fit the description for ghost with their amorphous shape and semi-transparency, but I could also be referring to something else that perhaps phased through a wall as a ghost might.

Despite how I may have felt about such entities then, I am not afraid now. Quite the contrary, I want to know more about them, I want them to show up again so I could observe them. And these particular ones just stick out in my mind and it makes me crazy that I know so little about them.

wings

Post by wings »

I have seen quite a few 'beings' in my short time. One that totally took me by surprize was Angels. I can see very slightly in the spirit, if I focus down and relax, I can see things. Usually just outlines, but sometimes 'almost' in color, but very rarely. Very rarely. I am a Jesus Freak, Christian since childhood. I had always been into UFO's for some odd reason and later, some things happened to me. But...... One day, after reading some more of a book by Frank Perretti called 'This Present Darkness',where Angels were battling demons that were taking over a small town. It talked about how the Angels would stand on roof tops, on the Church, and guard the town against evil spirits. I was very intriqued and decided to see if I could see some on a church nearby the house. We were going to the store. Sure enough, I saw 3 standing, and one sitting with one leg up, one hand straight out on his knee. They all had wings, one folded, 2 unfolded, and flexing like a butterfly. I couldnt believe it. I scanned the horizon and found quite a few people here and there on top of a large apartment complex. That was really a game changer in my life. I knew they existed, but never had I seen one.

Your story kind of reminded me of that. But, Angels 'usually' have wings, and they can make themselves look like something or someone else, as it says in the bible, it could be someone you invite in for dinner and not know it. But......... again... the others can do that too. In the spirit, you can supposedly change what you look like, so I have read. I do not do that, but I have read about it. And, I have seen spirits that get mad, and when they get mad, the sparkle, like energy is being blead off from them, anger, somehow.

Also, in my Church one day, out the corner of my eye, I could see a very tall being walking up and down an Iles. He had long legs sort of like a Horse, hooved as well. He appeared to be carrying a sword. Oddly, I couldnt see him from the waist up. I got home and looked up Seraphum. The description of them is that they have 6 wings, hooved feet and many eyes all about, and are the strongest of the Angels and the only ones allowed in the throne room of Heaven.

Also, the Cherubim, the human looking Angels usually where white robing and have gold accutrimates (belt or sash, etc). Some are warriors and have what looks like leather scaled breast plates (the one I saw did, like something from ancient Israel or Rome, etc).

I hope that helps. Your description of aliens is very rare. I thought they 'might' be related to Angels by description, but as I said earlier, Angels have wings (usually). Oh, and the Cherubim have 2 wings.