Wondering if my experiences are alien related

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Frannie

Wondering if my experiences are alien related

Post by Frannie »

Hi Everyone! It’s nice to meet you. I have been having a cluster of physical symptoms in the recent weeks that I’m concerned about but to give a little background, in my childhood I was experimented on by bad people, it included psychic experiments such as remote viewing and electricity’s connection to psychic ability, leaving the body, and bringing information from either our earthly reality or beyond this dimension and connecting with alien intelligence. I don’t remember most of these encounters but some of it shows up in my paintings because I’m an artist.
I’m seeking input in this forum because I’m otherwise healthy but a few weeks ago I started to have external scars and internal injuries in my genitals with no explanation, after that healed I had an unexplained jaw bump where it swelled up and hurt. I visited 3 different doctors/dentists and nobody could explain what was going on, one did a 3D scan and saw something unusual with the bone but seemed puzzled by it. All 3 doctors promised to call back but they didn’t. During this time I also developed a parasomnia issue where I groan in my sleep. I felt severely traumatized for no apparent reason and my heart rate was extremely high . I’m thankfully feeling better now and focusing on internal and external healing but I’m wondering if any of this sounds alien-related or something else? I’ve had strange symptoms before (such as waking up with a dent in my forehead) but not so many at the same time.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Wondering if my experiences are alien related

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Frannie,
I am sorry to hear what you are dealing with.

Do you have a smart phone or smart television that stays on? They are connected to demonic activity inside people's homes. I highly recommend getting them out of your house.

Make sure you put protection on yourself. I made a meditation audio that teaches you how to Ground, Center, and Shield.
It can help you learn how to protect yourself from demons or other low-level entities that may be around us but we cannot see them.

I do not know if what you are experiencing is related to aliens or not. Do you recall anything else that can provide any clues?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Frannie

Re: Wondering if my experiences are alien related

Post by Frannie »

Hi Bonnie,
Thank you for your response!
I`ll try the meditation. I do have a smart phone so I could get rid of that. It might be demons, I don`t know. Unfortunately I don`t recall any other cues.
Blessings,
Frannie