Experience a few years ago.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Experience a few years ago.

Post by 379 »

Hi all, I’m looking to see if anyone has experienced anything similar to what happened to me a few years ago.

One night a few years ago a fierce thunderstorm was
happening outside, it was 12 o clock at night and I decided to
get ready for bed and I switched everything off said good
night to my dogs who were sleeping on my floor and got in
bed.

While laying down I stared out the window as the lightning
continually flashed…. I suddenly felt a strange tingling in my
feet which rose to the top of my head and I was unable to
move, completely frozen with the exception of my eyes.
My dogs were staring at me, if it wasn't for them I'd doubt
myself that this next part happened even more than I do
now.

I heard a voice, it was the clearest thing I'd ever heard in all
my life, it said "Do you want us to show you?" - I
immediately panicked and pleaded no and for this to stop..

I had no choice but to think this as I couldn't psychically speak.

The tingling immediately dissolved and my dogs became very
erratic, I sat up and looked at the clock and it was 3am.

I lost three hours of time.

Fast forward a few years and I have memories that I cannot
place, like a dream but with no time line date to say “this happened on this day”

One of them is me in a strange place, the ground is a
red/brown and the water is almost black.
The sky is multiple colours, a light and dark blue with white
and purple…. I was swimming.. this then fast forwards to me
and everyone else being panicked and needing to suddenly
leave.

I remember speaking to someone and telling them not to
worry and that I'll find them.. they had light sparkly blue
skin, long dreaded hair and wore a black uniform with accents of red.

I got a strong feeling that she didn't believe what I was saying even thought she wanted to.

I've had other "memories" which don't make sense.

Such as laying on a surface in a white room seeing faces (not human) and remember thinking I’ve been tricked.. I don’t know the context of this though, I have a feeling I saw something I wasn’t supposed to as one of them changed as they were walking away from me?

I don’t think I was supposed to see the transition.

I don't suffer with mental health issues, I don't take drugs or
alcohol and have never had sleep paralysis.. I’m curious to see if this lines up with anyone else’s experience.

I'm convinced this wasn't a one off incident of sleep paralysis
based on the fact that I didn't actually go to sleep and my dogs were actually in the room and behaving erratic (they’re really well behaved with thunderstorms)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Geoff

Re: Experience a few years ago.

Post by Geoff »

Hi,

I can definitely relate to laying in bed and feeling a tingling sensation move through my body and the paralysis except for the eyes, sometimes there was a tone or humming sound, sometimes sense or saw Grey types.

It’s good they offered you a choice, did you have a sense what they wanted to show you?

I have met others who have dreams or memories of another world, sometimes they express a connection to them. I too had memories of being in a different world or place, seeing beings and when I saw my hands, arms etc they weren't human looking.

When I started to have memories, they were mainly of laying in bed or table and seeing greys, it was a difficult and frighting time, but during that time I also had memories of feeling comfortable being with them. It took me a while to feel comfortable with having these experiences, it can be interesting journey.

Thanks for sharing.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi 379 and Geoff,
Yes, I definitely know the tingling sensation and not being able to move. It happened to me many times in the past, but not now because I learned how to move past it over the years. I learned how to meet them on my own, so they stopped coming into my room to get me. I think the feeling is connected to our state of awareness shifting as we are leaving our physical body. This is what the visitors tend to do. They take our conscious awareness right out of our physical body.

It would be easy to slip out-of-body and have no memory of it when you got back.

This is a picture I drew of the process in action:

There are numerous posts on this forum where experiencers have written about the tingling feeling and the paralysis. This is one of them:
https://alienabductionhelp.com/phpBB3/v ... phase#p966

Sometimes I have clear recall of my experiences, but many times there are just bits and pieces to put together. That is common among abductees/contactees. Sometimes it is our own minds blocking it out and sometimes the visitors make us forget on purpose.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Post by 379 »

Thanks for the reply!

It’s nice to know I’m not the only one that’s experienced this, it’s never happened since then.

I have absolutely no idea what it was they wanted to show me, all that I remember was they asked, I panicked and pleaded no and for it to stop and the tingling went away and I sat up and three hours had gone past.

I’m not sure if these memories are linked to the missing time or not from that night.

I have one memory which is just unexplainable and something out of the worst horror movie ever and it’s the only one I have a time stamp on.. it happened just before I was born and carried on through birth and a little bit afterwards.

I’ve double checked details from my birth with my mother (we fell out of contact and didn’t speak for many years)
And she confirmed everything I said, what was in the room.. the people who were there.. she didn’t really know what to say apart from how did you know that.

I’d like to add that my normal memory is actually pretty bad with remembering normal stuff, unless it’s music, technology or faces I forget things very quickly.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi 379!

You are definitely not the only one this has happened to. It has happened to millions of people. It is one of the most common "side effects" people talk about with contact. The missing time is also very common.

It is INCREDIBLE that you remember right before you were born! And the process of being born! Can you tell us about it?

I can remember before I could walk and I was in a crib, but WOW that is something to remember before you were born!

Post by 379 »

Sure, I’ll try and put it into words.

Everything was pitch black and I was in a maze like structure I don’t remember how I got there but I knew I was in trouble and was fleeing as fast as I could, the feeling I had was “If I’m caught it’s not just me dying, I’ll cease to exist along with everything I’ve ever done or could ever do” - I was horrified, words cannot do this justice.

I managed to get quite far but was ultimately caught by something.. i don’t remember what, I remember seeing strange coloured patterns and thinking “this is the machine”

I was given a choice, to not exist or to be born, I picked the latter and was given another choice.. who I wanted to be.

I remember picking this life and thinking “that’s quite chilled out in comparison to my last one”

I picked my life and was walked down a hallway (best I can describe it as) with multiple things looking at me.. I had a sense that they all thought I was really brave, I’m not sure if they were like me or like “those making me pick”

There was a sharp burst of speed which was horrendous, total darkness and a white light (the light from the actual room I was born into I’m assuming)

I remember then being handled by the hospital staff, the room, what was in it and how I felt.

I felt angry that this had happened to me.. absolutely furious.. that I fought so hard and lost.

My mother confirming the details of the room and the staff make me worried that the stuff before it is accurate too, I’m hoping more than anything that’s not the case.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Holy Cow!
So, you did not cease to exist and you did not lose everything you did before, correct? But you did have to start over in a new incarnation.

I do think we are literally inside of a machine. I think the earth is like a clock-work mechanism where we incarnate to learn lessons. I think that perhaps we can break free from the cycle of reincarnation if we face all our karma and don't create anymore. If we are here in the earth school and we complete all our lessons, we "graduate" and don't have to come back here again.

The star people used to place me inside of mazes/labyrinths that I had to find my way out of. If I passed the test and found my way out, I would go on to the next level of psychic testing. This was also the way I would eventually, after many passed tests, move up into higher vibrational frequencies to become more aware of my true, eternal nature.

Well that's quite an interesting memory of before you were born and perhaps it is exactly what happened. I realize we are fighting a spiritual battle right now. The world has gone crazy and there are non-human entities in charge (fallen angels/Reptilians/demons). Just remember that we are eternal, spiritual beings and you will have access to everything you have accomplished when you get to return home again. Be strong. This is only temporary.

Many Blessings, Bonnie