Post by Karrine »

Hi All

I'm new to this forum, and I'm happy to find a place where I can
finally relate to others. I would like start of by saying I'm a 36
year old female who has had "visits" since I was 15. Throughout the
years I have gained more insight as to what is actually happening to
me.

I have never spoken of this to anyone for fear of being judged or for
someone to tell me that I must have had a dream.

My visits generally come two to four nights in a row and then stop for
a bit. For example the last two nights it has occurred...and I can
assume it will happen tonight as well.

It begins with me laying down to go to sleep, usually very tired. I
can tell within the first few minutes of my head hitting the pillow
that something is entering my room. I hear the crackling static
sound, and feel something moving close to me. One of my problems is I
am very, very afraid of looking these things straight in the
face...and I never had. I have opened my eyes for split seconds and
have caught glimpses of flashing/blinking lights, a steel table..but
very often it is blurry and startling...causing my heart to race. I
think I am afraid...to see something..that will frighten me so bad
that I will never sleep again.

Typically before they remove me, I can feel their hands on me.
Usually on the backs of my legs and my back. I am then lifted up and
through the wall (or window depending on where I am at) It is very
bizarre to go through a solid object..but it is painless. Its oddly
funny, because everytime I am floating towards the wall, I always hold
my breath as though I am going to crash right into it..but I never do.
Once outside, I am then floating but at a rapid speed. Next is always
a table and a "examination" of sorts. Usually reproductive. Its
uncomfortable...but it has become so routine at this point...that I
just deal with and wait for it to be over. At times I feel like they
are trying to communicate with me, but I refuse to, keeping my eyes
shut and turning my face away. I believe the way I react to this is a
defense mechanism built in, after so many years

There is so much more, but its hard to detail everything.

I guess what I want to do, at this point ..is to find the courage to
open my eyes, to fully experience this and to speak/interact with
them. How do you deal with the fear of this? Isn't there a level of
shock involved when you first fully see these beings? How do you
remain calm?

Thank you for listening, any advice is appreciated.

TaylorAlexandra

Re: My experience

Post by TaylorAlexandra »

Karrine,
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have new people join. First off i want to start saying that you can feel free to talk about anything here. Everyone is positive and always ready to help. Bonnie has done a great job for everyone who has these types of experiences or who is interested in this subject to feel comfortable about talking about it. Bonnie and everyone on the forum has giving me such great advice and made me feel more at ease with everything. My name is Taylor i am 18 years old and i have been having "experiences" that i thought were what i called "my angel dreams" since i was about 5 years old. I have now come to know that the beings i come in contact with are from the Pleiades star cluster.(Taurus i do believe) and they teach me how to be a better person here on earth for me and for the earth. Now that i am moving into this higher consciousness i have had more clearer experiences. You can read about some of mine on this forum. Yours seem a little different then mine with hearing the static and and all. I do hear a ringing/humming in my ears but i don't recall any static but that is not uncommon to hear during visits. I noticed you said you have been visited for quite some time now. Well if you know by now that they are not "hurting" you then maybe its time to open up a little more. From what Bonnie as told me and from my experiences as long as you have LOVE in your heart and stay positive everything will be okay and if anything negative comes you can fight it off with love. If you feel they want to communicate with you even though i know it might be scary it will probably help you understand things better if you decide to just remain calm, stay positive and keep love in your heart. I believe that if you do those things maybe evenly you will feel comfortable enough to open your eyes and try to observe your surroundings it might help you understand and maybe once they see you are aware they might let you get up and walk around. Bonnie's book is really good. It explains alot of things and helps you with your experiences and how to deal with them the right way. You can purchase her book, i think the link is on here. I read all of it and it has helped me tremendously. But if you every feel that your experiences or the beings around you are bad/negative you have to choice to tell them to stop and go away and they will. Everyone has will power and i believe if you tell them to stop they will stop. So anyways I'm glad to hear your experiences we are all learning more and more as each one of us shares. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Peace and Love.
Bless It Be,
Taylor

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

Hello Karrine, nice to meet you! I've had similar experiences to yours. Although, I don't think I've been used for reproduction, but I'm only 18, so maybe in time that will come. I've been getting "abducted" since I was very young...ever since I can remember actually. And I've had many issues dealing with fear over the years. I've been so scared to sleep in my own bed at times that I'd have to sleep on the floor in my brothers room because I felt safer having someone in the same room as me. And the darkenss of my room always scared me because I couldn't see what was going on around me, so I had to sleep with the light on which was a bother because...who can get to sleep with the light on? But the more I got to thinking about it, the more I realized that the only actual time I was freaking out, and was scared was when I was laying in bed trying to sleep and was thinking about them coming to "get me", I don't even know why it frightened me so much, I guess it was because the fact that there ARE other life forms that I don't understand made me upset, and frightened. The fact that there was more to life than I knew at the time scared me. And it still does! But when I would wake up in my bed and see them standing there I was only shocked at first, not so frightened, and then happy to see them. That's the only bizzare thing about it I guess, is that I am so extremely terrified of them one moment and then the next I'm happier then ever to see them. I've had "dreams" that I was with a Pleiadian man before, and he was teaching me how to walk through walls. I don't know why I was being trained for it, but maybe it has something to do with being abducted. I've been taken through walls and windows and I always sort of feel a panic before entering through it like "Wait a second, I can't go through that!" And then it happens, and everythings fine! :) I've also experienced floating really fast, but did you mean that you floated up to a craft rapidly, or that you were floating rapidly to another location? I've had experiences with both, one where I was on my back, floating maybe five inches above the street, and there was a craft over me, and I was going extremely fast, but at the same time it was calm, and fun. The craft led me all the way home until I was at the end of my driveway, then I was lowered to the ground and stood up and went into my house and went back to bed. It was pretty strange, but I almost think that that experience was a treat!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Karrine,
You must let go of your fear. I know it is hard because you don't know what you'll see when you look. But look at it this way: you've been doing this for a while now and you're still alive. It has been uncomfortable, but you made it through everytime and probably learned a lot along the way. What will it hurt now, after all this time, to open your eyes? Face your fear. But first, try this meditation! It only takes about 30 minutes, so please try right away, it always helps me. I made it to help ground, center, and shield. It is a great tool for alien abductees and all those other people too!

When I was in star people school, back in the early 1990's, my star people teachers made me confront anything I was afraid of (and they weren't pulling any punches). During visitations, I went into different learning scenarios and, in the beginning, I had big fanged spiders in my face wherever I turned. Well, I learned fast so that was the good part. When I wasn't afraid of them anymore, they went away. So I never really had a reason to be afraid of them in the first place.

The best defense against negative experiences is to relax and let love into your heart. To really feel love, let it fill your heart, your whole chest, your entire body, and the whole room. Fear cannot exist in Love.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Karrine

Post by Karrine »

Hi Taylor, thank you for the kind words. I looking into the book you have recommended.

And Ashlie, thank you for your reply as well. You both have way more knowledge than I did at 18!

About the floating...there have been several different ways it has occurred. I have had the flying above the street thing as well, but I also experienced floating very rapidly straight up in the air.

I really like that you said you were only frightened for a moment and then you were happy to see them. Maybe I have all this built up fear and its not necessary. I believe, for me that the most frightening or uncomfortable part happens before they have removed me. Its when they grab me or touch me on my back or side. The way their hands feel just really bothers me. Obviously they don't feel human, texture-wise. But they also have a reptilian or insect like feel to them. The movement is unexplainable... And it horrifies me. Sometimes the visits are relatively gentle and others are rough and abrasive. For example, I sleep next to the window, and in the last visit I wasn't lifted "up and out"...I was rolled and pushed. It wasn't violent but I was angry about it...because that wasn't how it was typically handled. I got the feeling we were in a rush.

I realize that I need to move forward from fear as its really not getting me anywhere. And since the visits showing no indication of stopping I might as well gain something from this...

Karrine

Post by Karrine »

Thank you Bonnie. Your advice makes such perfect sense. I will be doing the meditation this evening.

I know I have to confront it and I will. Should be quite interesting after all this time ... but what a huge relief it would be realize there was nothing to be afraid of at all. Its hard to even imagine it.

I will definately keep you posted on what happens.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Karrine,
How are you doing? Have you been able to try out the grounding, centering, and shielding meditation yet?

I know it feels extremely freaky when an alien grabs you by the shoulders and pulls you out of bed. I have had the opportunity to examine their skin which feels very similar to a dolphin's skin, kind of thick and rubbery. And their movement is sometimes jerky and sudden, and there are times when they act in unison to perform a task. Yes, it is all quite bizarre and alien to us. I don't blame you at all for feeling horrified. I've been there myself, but I have learned to overcome the fear and now I just do my best to keep my eyes open and observe. I believe that the more information I can take in, the quicker I will learn exactly what is going on with alien abduction.

Good thoughts :D and many blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Karrine,you took the first step and talked about your experience.Here no one will judge you and most of us can understand why you don't talk about it.

I have come to realize that when reading the experience of others,they may say some thing that brings on a memory and i put another piece to the puzzle.That is what happened when i was reading what you wrote.I never felt myself going through solid things but what happens to me is that still lying on my back i am floating upwards outside,it gets terrifying because i sort of gain speed,i want to stop but have no control and just like a reflex i try to grab hold of any thing to stop,but there is nothing except air!

I can understand when you say you would not want to look cause you are scared.I sleep with a night lamp on,cannot stand the darkness and when i hear footsteps in the room coming towards me i close my eyes and cover my head with my arms cause i would get the feeling that some thing is going to hurt me.

Once i felt my mattress going up and down and i was trying to hold it with my feet.My grand daughter aged 5 was sleeping near me but on another mattress.In the morning she told me ...nanna i saw some thing dark raising your mattress.

My psychiatrist has send me to an exorcist!!They accept the devil but aliens no way,still i pref are not to say what really is going on.When Bonny wrote about the horrible spider i see that too ,i wake up and see it looking at me then it turns away and go behind some thing.There are no big spiders in malta,Bonny explained the meaning of it,next time i see it i swear to do my best to grab it.

Unfortunately,the aliens have hurt me so i cannot view them in a way that others who had positive encounters can.Since the last abduction which came to me in flash backs i have been getting severe headache some times accompanied by seizures.When still a child i use to wake up because of pain,which i can only describe as a burning sort of pain.I use to rub the painful part with my hand and cry softly so as not to wake my parents up.I never told them cause back then i thought that all children get this sort of pain when they go to sleep.

Take care,every one love Tess

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Bonny,you used the same expression i used when i described the flash backs.
In unison they brought down what i can only describe as metal rods.

No one spoke or gave orders,they just knew exactly what they had to do.
The one who was very tall and blond,did bent down and whispered in my ear ,,,,,i know you are scared but it will be over soon.......the last thing i remember is screaming in pain.

But you know Bonny what scares me much to-day?It is the fact that during the test or what ever it was that they did there were humans among them, collaborating? why?

Since the flashbacks stopped my health has declined further,perhaps its just a coincidence that the seizures started and i suffered a heart attack days ago.At times i feel scared for speaking out,perhaps i should have kept silent.I am so afraid that i will be taken again and never return.
Regards,
Tess.

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Karrine,
Most abductees voice the same thing,we do not speak about what has or still is happening to us for fear of ridicule!

When i opened my eyes to find myself on this strange table with persons around me,i was so embarrassed that i sat up and nearly managed to jump of the bed(i have drawn the strange bed).At that moment i really thought i was in hospital and had given my consent,so i reasoned i had every right to change my mind.

I must have taken them by surprise,but they managed to grab me and put me as i was on my back.Sure i was scared by my eyes were wide open and i was trying to take as much detail as i could,which later on helped me not only to understand but do research on what kind of aliens i saw,when i use to hear the word aliens my mind would conjure an image of these Grey beings with big eyes.

Having said that,i still get frighten and close my eyes when i hear foot steps or a voice calling my name,so you are not alone in being afraid.But if you manage to over came your fears,do look.Perhaps you might find that seeing is less frightful then shutting your eyes and let your fear take over.
Regards,
Tess.

Mic

Post by Mic »

Hi nice people who are trying to be free in this nice word.

It touch my heart when i read your topics. Because someone live with the fear and you never raised your hand to be an abductee. Why you, why not another ? I think it will shock somebody but i think its your life plan. Maybe your spirit accepted this before borned. Because we are a part of universe. We are helping each other, why not ohers words ? Its not easy when we are afread. We want living and being free. I have more afread about dead entities. Maybe i am wrong, sorry if it is.

Yes the best way is doing the step to talking about it ! Easy to say when your are not concerned. But i know it have many nice humains hearts on this earth who can help everybody.

In 1984 a clairvoyant woman said i will have a contact with aliens by télépathic communication in 4 or 5 years later !!! What's the hell, i said ! I just went to see my futur, for my wife, children and job. She told me they are very evolve entities and they dont punish or make hurt. They are good and they just want informations about électrotechnology from here ?? They are more intelligent than me. Why ask me for something.

It was very strange and how she could see this king of futur ?? Is it true. How she saw it and the relation with the famous alliens. Are they programmed to talk with me in the futur. Is it write in the sky ? I am just a simple humain living on a planet where people just begin to trip on others near one !

She never knew i was working for an électrical utility company.

Like she said, in a night of april 1989 i had an alien experience. I explain some parts of this experience in the ufo ship topics of this site. To make a short story, in 1985 i was working on a strange disturb electrical power line transmission recording. On it we worked hard to undertand what happened because that contact recording with the line showed a conscious manipulation to take power during some seconds, but anough to feed a small city. At the end the line tripped. How they did this. Its a true story. I never explained that at anybody before. I keep this recording with me.

I aked a question at my self: how we can see alien and how some person can see what they will doing in the futur ? Simply because it was write. If it is, all things are. Just the choice of the way may be different. We have the choice to be happy or not in everything. Only the one that we dont understand can disturb us.

Yes many kings of alliens are good. Do we are in this earth ? Why not in another word ? Karine i am new me too here. I never lived your kind of aliens experiences. Every time they bring back you in your word, dont forget it.They know your conscious disturb. But they know more than we can. They need something that we cant understand. They came from another word, frequency vibration. Too big working to killing or making fear ... Doing all this for nothing ??

Karine i have one thing to say to you : LIVE, be alive. Remember one day you will leave this word for another. I feel you have the power of life. Dont let her show the way. Be your own master. All things you live will raise your counscious.

I was too youg when they came. They came back. Now i am older and i hope they will never disturb me. But who know ....

Mic

Eldyyn

Post by Eldyyn »

Hello, Karrine!

Judging from your description, I would say that this is not any sort of malevolent contact. Though uncomfortable, quite harmless. :) You see, these irrational fears are a deep-seeded reaction in us humans. Though this has happened to you many times, you still fear it, which is completely normal!

Basically you need to realize that these beings will not hurt you. Once you come to terms with this, you can slowly become more comfortable with this reality. I can say that you are extremely fortunate, though you may not think the same. It took me a very long time to become familiar and comfortable with my visitors, and even still, that fearful response is ever-lingering just under the surface.

Secondly, you need to realize why you are afraid. Are you afraid of the concept of aliens? The beings themselves? Or perhaps you are afraid that you may find out that you are delusional, which is not the case here, but is certainly a common fear in people who go through this. By ignoring the beings; their faces you continue to place yourself in a more secure mindset. Figure out where the fear stems from, then the door will open. Once you do this, you will be able to communicate with them as well.

Good luck, and remember, you are not alone, and this reaction is normal. :)