Mary Rodwell, UFO/Alien Abduction author 90 min. interview

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

producer

Mary Rodwell, UFO/Alien Abduction author 90 min. interview

Post by producer »

Please listen or download the 90 minute interview host David Nathan Scott had with Mary Rodwell, noted UFO/Alien Abduction author, lecturer and founder of Alien Abduction support group in Australia. She was a great guest on our internet talk show, The Bright Side, airing every Sunday at 7pm EST on blog talk radio. Listen or download at:

www.blogtalkradio.com/brightside1

also follow us on Twitter
@brightsideshow
for upcoming shows

We also had UFO researcher Stanton Friedman on our earlier show which can be listen from the archive. Upcoming show will have an alien abductee who will tell of his experiences aboard a UFO with grays and human hybrids.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Mary Rodwell, UFO/Alien Abduction author 90 min. intervi

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello producer,
Thanks for sharing your link with us. I listened to The Bright Side interview with Mary Rodwell and I'm so glad I did. She has an extremely good grasp on the whole alien abduction phenomenon, including the friendly visits from the good star people and the negative abductions conducted by military personnel (MILABS).

David did a great job of asking pertinent questions and Mary replied with a lot of good information. I highly recommend this radio interview for anyone interested in the star people and alien abduction.

Many Blessings, Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG