Very confused.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Sarah Marie

Very confused.

Post by Sarah Marie »

I'm 13 years old. My experiences were more of a dream, but felt very real. I remember it wasn't just me, there were a few other people besides me and the aliens. One alien turned another girl into an alien. She became very still, and just glared at us. The aliens were blue-grey. I remember crying, being scared, and screaming. One of the aliens were making a strange noise. They were all wearing black cloaks. Recently, I've been remembering it. And it upsets me. I also have had ringing in one ear, and headaches just abortion everyday in certain areas; behind one eye mostly though. I've read that those are symptoms of abduction. I hope I don't sound stupid. Bit I just want to know if it was real. I'm very confused. And I'm afraid to tell anyone, I'm afraid to be judged. I hope you can help.

Lots of love, Sarah

Tess

Re: Very confused.

Post by Tess »

Dear Sarah,
No one here will think you are stupid,that is the very reason we write on Bonny's site!
Do remember not every thing we feel is contributed to aliens.
I too was disturbed about what happened to me and was confused and angry,but i have been able to let it go and move on.
Yes i still am afraid at times(leaving a dim light in your room does help)
Just follow Bonny's advice and you will be ok,love Tess