Hello

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

pshenderson

Hello

Post by pshenderson »

I am new to all of this. I realized a month ago that I have been abducted many times over the past 45 years. I know it started when I was very young. Last month, I was buying old books and came across Communion. I didn't even give the book a second look but a few nights later, I had a dream where I was taken to a church where a very strange type of communion was going on. The next day I found Whitley's book in my car. Reading it brought out many different memories for me. I have remembered really horrific things over this past month and explored them. My question is now what? I want them to leave me alone but I also want to know how to contact or be contacted by the 'good ones'. I would also appreciate any advice on healing the damage. I am a mess medically...nothing that the doctors can ever diagnose though and mentally I have anxiety issues. So any direction please. Thanks to Bonnie for this site...Just reading through it has been a comfort.

Tess

Re: Hello

Post by Tess »

Hi pshenderson,your story is familiar with most of us.
Its normal that once one realize about possible abduction,that person keeps thinking about it and wants to know more.As regards to the declining health,well you ain't alone there either.
By time you will finally came to terms with a possible abduction and let it go and move on.

Why want to contact them?Not all types of aliens are sweet and caring believe me.
Besides if they want to get you again they probably will,Bonny suggested we keep a dim light in the room,it really helps.

One last thing do go and see your G.P maybe he will run some tests,if i were you i would not mention the aliens bit,cause in reality few would understand.
Take care Tess

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello pshenderson,
It has only been a month since you realized you have been abducted throughout your life? Wow. I know your world must be changing quickly for you now. The best thing to do for yourself is to stay calm and know that you can protect yourself from the bad visitors. It is a matter of standing up for yourself and keeping love in your heart. I have found, throughout the years, that the best defense against bad aliens and psychic attackers is to approach them with a loving openness; their lower energetic vibrations make it difficult for them to understand love. Attackers on such a low level tend to become confused by the higher vibrations of love and they simply give up the fight.

I made a meditation for alien abductees and everyone who needs help with grounding, centering, and shielding. It is a 30 minute audio that will help you learn how to develop an astral shield for protection. And, like Tess mentioned, you might want to keep a night light on. It seems to help keep the anxiety down a bit.

One way to help heal the damage is to write it all down. I kept dream journals for many years and recorded a lot of the visitations in spiral notebooks. Then in 2005 I put all the information together and wrote a book about it. The writing actually turned out to be a healing kind of therapy for me. It was hard to live through all those events again, but it allowed me to face the truth and deal with it.

The world we live in is so much more than physical matter, I'm sure you now that. We are experiencing life on many levels, but we aren't always consciously aware of that. Do your best to be happy and maybe start a new hobby, something that brings you happiness. Lift yourself up and know that you are not alone.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

pshenderson

Post by pshenderson »

Thank you both for your responses. I have seen doctors for my ailments but they can't ever find anything wrong with me. The closest I have gotten to a diagnosis is 'possibly fibromyalgia'. I have been using prayer and the meditation before bedtime and haven't had too much problems. I guess I wanted to know how to contact them because I feel a protective presence with me at times too. In fact, it has woken me up as a warning that I was in danger of being taken. It would ease my mind to know what is actually around me I guess.

thank you

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi pshenderson,
I hear a lot of abductees/contactees talking about fibromyalgia. It seems like that's the popular new term for whatever ails you. What I do to try and stay healthy is eat good, fresh food (local produce), never watch TV (subliminal programming), avoid RF energy (cell phones and cordless phones), and drink colloidal silver. You've got to look at your life as a whole and get rid of all the bad stuff. It can take a while to weed it all out, but it is well worth it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG