I don't know if I was or wasn't abducted.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Evenue

I don't know if I was or wasn't abducted.

Post by Evenue »

Hey, I'm confused and I don't know where to go. Ever since I was little I've had a love for science fiction, so now in my late teens I like to do a lot of research on the subject. Everytime I read about aliens or abductions or anything of the like I literally tear up. Tears will just roll down my cheeks the entire time I'm thinking about it, including while posting this. I remember when I was about 8 or 9 I was playing with my friend outside his house and well the memories are kind of sketchy but I remember somehow being invited into his neighbors big white house. I remember thinking that we shouldn't that it wasn't a good idea but we went in anyways. This is the creepy part, The only thing I remember is being seated on a couch surrounded by a bunch of strange faces and then nothing else. 2 hours later we left the house with devil dogs like nothing ever happened. For some reason I feel a strong connection between alien abductions and what happened to me as a child. Was I abducted? Why do I cry whenever I think about aliens?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I don't know if I was or wasn't abducted.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Evenue,
You may have had some experiences that you don't consciously realize yet. And maybe your visit to that creepy house is connected. You will have to remember more first to be sure, but it does sound as though you have had some experiences.

Just keep doing your research and I'm sure you will discover more as you look into it. Have fun reading that science fiction. I love science fiction too. Do you have any favorite authors?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG