Details of Fox/Canine ET Female...Maybe

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

OmegaFox10

Details of Fox/Canine ET Female...Maybe

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Well...to be honest, I don't think i'm going to get confirmation of my findings any time soon (no offense guys). So what i'm going to do is post what i've found with "Zero" and I have felt and used our INTUITIONS and me using autowriting. And after that i will post from what another person has confirmed for me; As she "traveled" (mental? astral? i cant' remember) to a canine world where she took place in a healing session of a birth of a young baby..uh canine...fox ET. Hmm.

Let us begin:

1) don't know (still) constellation she's in
- obvious locations: "Vulpecula", "Canis Major/Minor"

2) fox/wolf species are a very advanced race, but chose to remain close to their earth origins (element earth)

3) they practice (ceremonial) magic during a full moon

4) they are good ____ in which ____ communities can rely on each other. (The blank spaces are words i wasn't able to decipher)

5) very beautiful

6) approx 7' tall (?)

7) has a fall (autumn like) color fur coat with a collie-like pattern

8) loves doing puzzles(???)

9) tail reaches to her ankles (proportionally?) and very bushy

10) quite busty (32G....yes...as skeptical as i am, that's what i got...)

11) physiology: fit, thin, athletic, yet quite curvy

12) lots of fur (about 3/4 length of pinkie from base) becuase her world is quite cold (seasonal? or all "year" round?)

13) Red hair cause of fur color

14) whitish underbelly

15) orange clan type (we have no freakin' clue what this means O_o)

16) bluish(green) eyes

17) no siblings

18) favorite music as a general consensus(?): native american-ish classical (if we could describe with our own)

19) foot type is more human but has a paw-like structure

20) has pads under feet

21) has genitalia (yeah we just kinda had to ask)

22) hasn't answered/found my construct

23) ---- (can't remember what i put here...)

24) on earth already; came 2 months ago to help the world as a volunteer (we don't think this happened at all)

25) has technology to keep her hidden

26) she "adamantly" wears owns light-colored robe and is good for hiding her

27) tuft of fur long than rest of body on her upper chest

28) more fox-like appearance than wolf-like (we're kinda thinking the other way around now)

29) breasts are slightly "pushed up" more than a humans

30) quite agile and very fast runner

31) medium(-high) sexual drive (eh...skeptical on that little piece of info -_-

32) very nature oriented

33) clothing: robed or native american-ish or none (cause of fur) and/or robes

34) home: in ground homes with very advanced tech (think of Lord of the Rings, the shire)

35) family oriented woman

36) young

37) habitat: forest? pine like forest area? live amongst a community? quite cold but is it winter like season? snow? yearly snow or seasonal?

38) artistic (?)

39) city: a more highly advanced and technological city yet as if in the 1800s. a science-y like industrial revolution city. and cleaner (much cleaner)

40) human like feet (5 toes/digits), yet structured paw-like

41) long hair; red hair

42) very motherly, caring and loving(ly)

43) very feminine

44) hardly any negativity, yet if threatened she will defend herself

Now here's the confirmation on a 3rd Party saw:

"The couple I met lived in a structure that looked like a small castle, lots of stone built into hilly area. The others lived in den-like houses that I didn't go visit, but all of it was integrated into the landscape and there were a lot of trees everywhere. The landing area was tiled stone with a bunch of designs on it. The male who met us was higher up in the chain of command, he looked like a mix between a wolf and Anubis, his wife was more fox-like. Both were very tall, but I didn't really spend a lot of time looking at their tails. male was concerned about someone and I was lead back into his house to the birthing room. His wife was pregnant and not doing too well. They work with energy and magic, understood about the light body and had a 5th dimension world. The baby was healthy, but she was sick so I did energy work on the female to try and help her out. I drew a glyph into the air over her bed when I was done, and when I drew it in real life it looked like a person with their arms outstretched and a long tail that curved up and over (Protection sigil for pregnancy). The male gave me a programmed crystal to carry in my light body and learn about to help me with my healing, and possibly the healing of animals (espcially canines). We said our goodbyes and I left with my protectors.

The male was very tall, probably around 6'10, long ears. Dressed in a mix of old style robes/pants. earthy/neutral colors with bright accents. Fur everywhere, long slender fingers. I don't think these guys had hair, it was just fur. No hair styles or anything like that, but there was an impression that fur colors matched family tribes. No, it was maybe just a tad longer fur up at the neck then the rest of the body. Yeah, the forest was like pine trees, I didn't see a city, so I don't know. From what I could tell it was spread out through the trees and hills/mountains.

So what do you think? Am i being tricked by another trickster spirit or negative entity only showing me what i want/"desire" (please...i stress the quotes)? Or is this truth and finally did something cool and worthwhile of all the times i've "failed"?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Details of Fox/Canine ET Female...Maybe

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Fox,
I guess you will have to keep trying. :-) Like I've said before, I have always felt an affinity with the ancient Sumerian winged dog creatures, but I have not seen a fox or lupine alien species as of yet.

Perhaps you need to move on to other ideas for now and the truth will come when you are ready for it. Using a Ouija board or "letters," as I'm sure you are aware, can be dangerous and misleading.You are much better off looking inside your own self for what is real.

Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

We shielded, grounded, centered when using auto writing. We did look inside and feel this is what we felt. We made sure to fend off any sort of negativity. We weren't taking any chances before we proceeded. We used, White Light, Aqua Light, mantras, Violet Flame. But oh well...i suppose it's time to take a break...as much as i HATE to admit it. and from "majority rules" of talking to ... other people...

I've been told to use your meditation technique....

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi OmegaFox,
Did you try the meditation?

Bonnie :-)

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Oh jeez uh....that was like 4 months ago.....

i dont' think i did....didn't matter anyways because we've met on an energy level via a trail my message (astral) construct made. Ok here's how it went down:

i was still suffering bla bla bla.

So around the beginning to middle of June i met two people online a program called mIRC. Told them about my story (not just this but other spiritual disasters) and one day i was frustrated about the complexities of using an astral means of communication when the person's ability is to sense energies is shot to hell. So i challenged him to create a construct like mine and stuff. Instead he took me straight to the source of where i had sent it off to. The canid female. That's when we met. Allegedly...Anyways, after learning about that they told me that i needed to clean out my energy system for the journey ahead. More or less...told me that my darkest aspect apparently had a consciousness of its own and i was feeding it through a "dark virus" another aspect of myself has created. So the link to both aspects was cut off after nearly caving in to my darkest aspect. My entire energy system was utterly destroyed after what i've done to it in the past 4 years (and more...!) tainted with negative darkness and so that had to be repaired. So now i'm under watch of her high priestesses and herself to check on my progress for astral travel (i'm told i'm doing good...) and a physical meeting. When? i have no clue....i hope really...really soon. Physical and audio telepathy is in the works but for now, intuitive telepathy is still the main player regardless if i have gotten stronger. I still don't know if this is 100% genuine. I don't have any further evidence to help satisfy my own ego but i'm still just a little dragon at heart whose fear is to be alone, and need to be loved and cared for as i'm still fragile at heart as well. Who knows what'll happen in the near future?

~Andrew

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi OmegaFox,
I'm glad you decided to work on facing that dark part of yourself. Once you are away from negativity, you can focus on the real you. Then you will wake up to who you really are. That is when the fun starts. :-)

One of the very best things you can do to speed up that awakening process is to turn off your television. I'm so serious about this - television PROGRAMS and full of subliminal programming and it is getting worse everyday. This isn't just about trying to sell you stuff, it's literally about changing the way you think and behave. I won't even watch it at all anymore.
Check out these videos at http://www.awakenvideo.org (mine and John's other website):

Television Mind Control Revealed part 1

Television Mind Control Revealed part 2

Television Mind Control Revealed part 3

Many Blessings, Bonnie

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Well...I'm not sure what television has to do with this and believe me...I don't let anyone tell me what to believe in and Im not afraid to speak up. They don't agree, I dont waste my soul with anymore. Especially if they are hardheaded. What about PBS and Discovery Channel. And no offense I don't think that the entire uh...government(?) is trying to mind control us with all 100% programs...lol hard to imagine the food network, cake boss, weather channel, Martha speaks, dinosaur train (don't ask), Arthur, and America's Funniest Videos and other programs like that are controlling us. I do however get some inspiration for my own story arcs of my own artwork and such. Still, thanks for the advisory advice.

By the way I call the female canid MsFox, as I still don't know her name :P

Prognatus Septem

Post by Prognatus Septem »

Hey Fox,
I'm really glad you took a look at our videos on TV mind control. I hear ya about being aware of who/what is attempting to control you and being strong enough to defend yourself from it. That is great and something we develop over time which makes us even more aware and even stronger, energetically. That seems to be the case for Bonnie and I anyway.
After reading your response to the vids I just have to add, for you. Please pay attention "for" the mnemonics. PBS, Discovery Channel, food network, weather channel, Martha speaks, America's Funniest Videos from your list, all use mnemonics my friend. We are not prone to exaggeration of any kind, the world is weird enough all on its own. I can tell you as a matter-of-fact Fox, that indeed the government is using television to control people as they are using your food supply, your water supply and even your air supply. This is all 100% researchable through D.O.D. documentation and various other official government sources. I am not an alarmist Fox, but I am trying to alarm you to the dangers of blowing this off. So, if your gonna watch any of the boob-tube, just pay attention "for" not "to" the mnemonics. If you see them, know that so did your subconscious and ya that is a big deal. This is serious and the information reliable Fox. I hope you will give this more serious thought, for yourself.
Take care young man.

Most sincerely,