The Odd Life

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

zlochnessz

The Odd Life

Post by zlochnessz »

Hi, i was abducted in my sleep a few nights ago. Since then, ive felt different. I was in a half circular shaped room that was well lighted (through the walls?). There was approximately 12-15 reptilian or amphibian looking ET's and i was naked on a metal autopsy looking table. When i woke on the metal table, i heard one say, "He's not like the others..." Telepathically? Then another respond, "What should we do with him?". And then, as me, i will not put up with shit like this, friendly or otherwise, so then all i remember is with a energy wave i sliced each one in the room from abdomen from waste, in half, sounds crazy to some i know. Then later i awoke with a energy rod like feeling from the top of my head in the center to my throat, it hurt for about a day. Now, right now, i feel my soul is empty, and my head has been getting psychic hits from who knows where? The feeling one may get when you are psychically being read, a minor odd headache at randoms. My soul, i feel empty but know it is elsewhere? I project in my sleep too not trying to, its natural, before this i once was a silent observer/witness to et's operating on another et. then one noticed me and i awoke. Anyways, just trying to figure out whats going on, only thing for me to be afraid of now is that fear is non-exsistant.

Tess

Re: The Odd Life

Post by Tess »

Hi Zlochnessz.

No one has taken your soul its still there,i have come to notice that those who experience abduction gets confused and rightly so it ain't such a nice experience for some of us!
But as time pass we sort of accept what happen,our minds start to became more clear.
When we remember those feelings of anger,fright and doubt will start to go away and eventually we move on although we never forget.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: The Odd Life

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Zlochnessz,
I'm glad to see that you know how to defend yourself. Being surrounded by reptilians isn't the best of situations. I have found, over years of dealing with some nasty aliens and military abductions (MILABs), the best defense is to keep your frequency raised to a higher level than theirs. In other words, keep love in your heart. It really confuses them and makes it so they cannot hurt you. Also, try putting protection on yourself before you go to sleep. I made a meditation that can help you Ground, Center, and Shield.

Tess is correct, your soul is still with you, but there is the possibility that you need to take back your energy from those reptilian beings. If you can re-visit the episode and draw strength from it, you may feel more complete again. It is a simple idea, but one that works. For example, if you have lived in different places during your life, you can re-visit those places and take back the energy you left there. You just go to the place, remember the things you did there and feel the energy you put into them. Then you draw that energy back into your body. The same thing goes for negative abductions -- you can go back in your mind and remember what happened and think about how you felt. If you were scared, change that and put yourself in a place of power. Then draw the strong energy into yourself, essentially taking back what you had lost.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG