After You Sign Up at the Alien Abduction Help Forum

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

After You Sign Up at the Alien Abduction Help Forum

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

After you sign up at the forum, you will shortly thereafter receive a confirmation email. As requested in the registration process, you have already filled out your profile field, but now you need to make a post. Go to any category you feel is appropriate and make your post. It is completely up to you how detailed or not you want to be. Please know that you are not alone. All the people here have had bizarre, otherworldly experiences that are not easily explained. I am a life-long contactee and alien abductee/ MILAB experiencer myself.

When you have typed out your post, please be sure to select everything you have written, right click with your mouse and hit "copy." This will ensure that your words are saved just in case anything happens to your computer or if the forum times out on you; all you need to do is right click your mouse again and hit "paste" if need be.

Many Blessings, Bonnie Jean Mitchell

You can also go to the main website, www.alienabductionhelp.com for more information
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

2106johanna

Re: After You Sign Up at the Alien Abduction Help Forum

Post by 2106johanna »

hello group..i call my self here 2016johanna, because that is part of the us gov. system to keep track of native americans..i guess per se, my POW number..we my ufo life has been interesting at leat leaving me with more questions..searching for answers, and waiting to see if it will ever happen again...
i started wondering about ufo experiences when listening to dr. richard boylan on coast to coast am in 2006..i knew something was off with me when he mentioned signs of abduction/encounters..my "old dream" popped back to memory and i thought then i may had had an experience.
It wan't until Jan 2010 that i woke up..putting pieces of a puzzle together to realize what i thought was a dream was my reality..somehow joe montaldo found me on fb and jogged my memory..i trusted him enough to wait for hypnosis with dr, leo sprinkle..and the story goes on..

what i would like to know..as an experiencer..why the plastic injection moulded seats??is that a "screen" to make us feel comfortable as a fast food establishment?? or, is that another validation i "saw" what i saw; and the experience is real..

the other question is this..on two occassions i noticed support collums that were square..not round..but my logical mind would tell me to "think" round because it was a ufo/contact experience and based on math...the collums should be round..like the craft..but the collums were square? is there something about that?..like the numerous mention of "plastic moulded seats..

and about the screen memory stuff..why an amphtheater senerio?? i can understand the owl thing with the eyes..shapeshifters huh?...ive only recalled three encounters with beings..all different experiences..i was angry untill i accepted the reality..i don''t have as much control over myself when visitors want to intervene..im reading the resources here and like the truthful and insightful energy here..thanks..

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hello Johanna,
Plastic injection moulded seats and square columns? Ha ha. You can see the weirdest things. I went aboard a spaceship one night, up into the bottom of it and, apparently, into the garage! A trash can, some garden tools, a broom, it looked like a garage to me. But there were real star people in there as well. I could even see through the sides of the craft by thinking "I want to see outside." These experiences can be so bizarre, and I think it depends on our ability to perceive the frequency the star people are vibrating on in order for us to see things the way they really are.

Sometimes, if you are in a learning environment with the star people, they will put you in different scenarios for psychic testing and that sort of thing. Amphitheaters and other "fake scenes" are used.

And then there is the possibility, if it was a negative experience, it could have been a Military Abduction (MILAB). And that would explain the plastic seats, square columns, and poor taste in general.

Welcome to the alien abduction help forum!
Many Blessings, Bonnie :D

neorider69

Post by neorider69 »

Hi, the other day I tried to make a new topic but Im not sure it got posted, i didnt see it anywhere but after subiting my topic it didnt tell me if it was posted or if it did not post.. does the new topic i made has to go through an administrator first. Sorry if i posted the wrong reply in this topic but im kinda new here and still learning how this site works, plus i never actually been part of a forum before, many thanks to anone who can help, i have lots to say to so i wanna make sure this is done right

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Neorider,
After you make your post, it has to wait for me to approve it. I started doing this to cut out all the spam. So from now on, just make your post and I will approve it as soon as possible. I always hope to get to all the posts in a timely manner.

As you may have noticed, we are having more and more experiences in a shorter amount of time, as we head toward December 21, 2012 and beyond. Time seems to be speeding up and it is becoming more difficult to keep up with all the things we want to do. We are all going through the ascension process right now as our DNA is evolving quickly.

It is amazing that we are living through 2012 and the time compression that we can physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually feel. The key to making it through 2012 is to keep LOVE in your heart and let LOVE guide your thoughts and actions.

Fairest gide of the woods

Post by Fairest gide of the woods »

Hello peoples, My real name is Guido, but means gide of te Woods. Am almost 55 years young, and against the tall Whites it is young indeed.
At the moment I have cancer and was in treathed, but at the first chemotherapie I was almost die cause of a rejection of the inplant to give me this chemo. I needed to heal about it and got antibiotics for this. When recovered most they gave me still the antibiotics and chemo together, witch is to the Michigan university a deadly coctail. This was what I even felt and wanted to quit the program, so I did. I feel to strongen my immuun system better, that I can most likely survive it than let me gave all that poison . Till there a little bit from myself. Am from Belgium and try to do my best not to write to many faults.

Before I had a small experience I read about the Barny and Betty hill story, this was 36 years before. I felt that this case was true, and loved to read any stuff about it that I got after it. Interested to know the real truth about this.
This day, I keep inform myself about anything peoples tell about.
It was in 1975 that I saw on a cloudy day a green spot light high in the sky. My father was also outside and said to him, look up above. He saw it too and the light disappeared that moment witch we saw both. To me it could be anything and explained this could be a few possibilities, like besides the natural causes, or blink in a weather balloon same like possible that it could be a spacecraft from outer space.
It doesn't matter, and know that after reading, thinking about it, my own investigation in logical thinking that these things do exist.
I am most worried about the abductees in this sense that they are radicalized, and this because the government covers everything up, for there several reasons.
And the most important issue raze with it, that those abductees become scared and are not conscious enough when having this experiences.
So I want to tell them that I do not have doubts about there story's when they tell them, show that I am a friend to them, and share my logic thoughts about it. I loved the way I red about the conscious factor and being awakened on here. And this is all about it. Those aliens asked the government already in 1951 or '53 to informed us all. This was before I was born, and instead to do this, they kept on going sins the Roswell incident to cover everything up.
Reason why more and more footage is going on. I believe also that one of the reasons is that the government gave the permission to the aliens to abductees peoples. So I didn't read much around here but just search on the net a forum to enjoy where I love to be connected with, and say, that I listen to your experiences, and will support you all. I know what it is to be found strange, cause on other matters I have my experiences who are also strange, and family and most peoples I know don't believe me either.

Logan45

Post by Logan45 »

Man I just wrote half of a thesis and somehow it was erased before posting. I would really like to be able to talk to some one first. Just let me get it out and not be judged. I need tho to happen to become fun and human again. Any takers

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Logan,
I'm sorry that happened to you! After you write a post, you should select all the text, right click with your mouse and copy what you've written. That way if something happens and it is erased, you will still have a back-up copy. As of right now, this forum is our way of communicating, so please try again.

Whatever you are going through, I am sure you are not alone, because there are all kinds of different metaphysical, paranormal events that people here at this forum have experienced. No one will judge you. We are all going through extreme changes right now because our world is shifting. Those of us who are becoming conscious of that fact, or "waking up," to it, are experiencing new things...like "time" not working the same way anymore and everything we've been used to our whole lives suddenly not the way it should be. Some things just don't make sense. It is definitely a lot to handle for anyone. So put a smile on your face and try posting again.

Spiral

Post by Spiral »

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself, I intend to post longer & more detailed stuff later.

I am a life long abductee/ experiencer in my late forties (male) & only allowed myself to take the abduction thing seriously a few years ago, despite having clear memories of a trip into space with some "nordics", and being outside one night at 2:30 in the morning when a black triangle turned up low over the remote farmhouse I was living in.

I have been MILABed too, even though I am English I seem to be of interest to US "insert what ever black ops agency here lol", which I think is linked to my mother being selected by the NSA who happen to have a huge base (Menwith Hill) about 1/2 an hours drive from my families home village.

Recently things have become rather strange indeed, and thats why I joined this forum, I am not under any illusions about what others can do for me, I just want to share with others who have "been there", as this is not stuff I can talk about to those around me.

Spiral

Post by Spiral »

I edited a minor typo on my previous post & now its invisible LOL

I should add about the NSA base at Menwith Hill, nobody knew it was NSA until recently, people used to refer to it as "the American air base" even though there is no runway there !

The reason I think its linked is that before my mother married my dad (weeks before her 18th birthday) she & her (female) friends used to go there to "dances" (this was before discos) a special bus used to pick them up & take them home again

Magic

Post by Magic »

Hello all,

My name is "Magic" and I am an adult woman...
That's all I am willining to give ;)

I've had experiences ever since a small child, back then I thought of this as ghosts/spirits, many obe's starting from childhood and always felt different and looked at this world with a visitor eye.

Everything was just ghostly and paranormal, which was and is normal for me and most of my family. I didn't believe in anything else beyond that nor did I ever think of anything else in the paranormal form except ghosts.

But when I was 12 years old all of that change.
I saw a scout ship wide awake, hoovering outside the window (5th floor) it made a loud pulsating sound, I couldn't move except my eyes, time slowed down, everything around me went silent.
My mom was with me but she was laughing and watching the tv.
She didn't notice anything or hear anything, but my sister did.
I ofcourse screamed and shouted as soon as I got control back.

Same night, I had an awakened bumpin with 2 et's which I am guessing are greys.
I was 155 cm at that time and the et shoulder was just below mine, and the head maybe to my nose.

since I've had many experiences, 98% good. Both awaken, astral and obe's encounters.

cbram

Post by cbram »

Hello, my name is cortney. My mom has raised my sisters and I to be really open-minded, and all three of us have experienced really strange encounters all our lives. I've been lost caught in habit doing working as a bartender, paying my bills, trying to get back to school, and everything else people focus on in life. About two days ago I wad lifting my pant leg to itch a mosquito bite to discover 5 red dots on my ankle. They were perfectly lined up with a little bit of dried blood on top like someone had quickly stabbed me with a 5-prong needle like object. I was a bit freaked out because it did not look normal and had appeared overnight. A while ago my dogs stopped sleeping with me for a month and a half and I felt really weird for a little bit about the situation. I researched why they would do that and read they were "trying to get comfortable".,they recently started sleeping with me and I don't think its by coincidence. I don't know if these marks really mean anything, but I definitely want to learn about a new world I know nothing about.

Steve

Post by Steve »

Hi there, I'm Steve and I'm new to this site. I'm 49 years old and have had an on going association with a particular group of Zetan Greys since I was a small boy of 8 or 9. They initially took an interest in my mother. They then transferred that interest to me. I am a part of their breeding program. Over the years I have met quite a few others like me. I have been able to talk about this to some of my "normal" friends however. I have been taken many times over the years, and had many conversations with them. I am rarely able to ask questions and when I can, they are very short on answers. I don't know where this is heading for me, or our species, but it is for their benefit not ours. They have, over the years, engineered or directed various decisive moments in my life to their advantage, and to my detriment. They are very psychic and can influence your thoughts and feelings. Move objects and talk telepathically. After reading other peoples experiences on here, It appears that mine are more "traditional". That is I hav'nt floated out the window to a ufo. Or had the secrets of the cosmos revealed to me. It would seem that there are many types of beings with different agenda and different methods. I also understand that there is a Human political agenda. I worry for the future of our people.

aisling

Post by aisling »

Hello, Yu can call me Aisling. I love all the Sci-Fi TV shows and movies; but, I never EVER dreamed any of it was real. I very recently had an OBE and the Star-man came to visit me. He waited practically all night standing outside on my disability ramp most of the night. The funny thing is that I SAW this tall cylinder of light on my night vision camera! I did do a double take and I did know it was definitely something. Maybe an angel. I have seen what normal people call ghosts, so I knew it was not a disembodied spirit. OK, so I go to sleep and around 3 am or 4 am, my spirit leaves my body as if I was really walking, I unlatch the locks, open the door--- and WHOA there it is. Of course I am scared witless which rymes with sh. I think on this for a good month until the truth hits me. I have had my first rememberable encounter. He was very,very tall, and had on long dark, not black, probably brown robes. I could not see his face clearly but I am assuming he was very human like. His head was covered with the same robe or cloak. I am also assuming he was a male. He was very still and silent and he just wanted to show himself to me. He was not aggressive. He was not crowding the door, he was a good 10 feet away. I shut and bolted the door quickly, and then I WOKE UP! But now; after reading Bonnies material, I will know what to ask and I will try and be braver.
The only thing I would like to know from you if I may Bonnie, is; do you think this has anything to do with THE dream everyone has about walking back from somewhere alone on a dirt road. The only thing is ,is that the only time I dreamed this was when me and my MOM went to visit her cousins DEEP in the mountains in Central Mexico, 15-20 years ago? I have never forgotten that dream and it had never happened before or since that I can remember. Any one else may comment also, Thanks!

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Just to throw in a few cents, your robed man reminds me of a picture I heard about. Someone was taking a photo of their friend standing near the edge of the grand canyon. When they looked at the picture, they saw a mysterious hooded man in a robe behind the friend in the bushes. They said they were alone when they took the picture and don't remember anyone else being there, so it's been suggested that he was supernatural in some way. Here's a YouTube clip that shows the photo: https://youtu.be/1oRbrvqrnc0

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Aisling,
It's cool that you have a night vision camera. You can see all kinds of things flying around the sky at night with one of those! Did you see the beam of light in your room that same night you saw the starman? If so, I know you said it might have been an angel, but might it also have been a beam of light related to the starman?

I have seen the star people occasionally wearing robes...and there have also been demons wearing robes, but that's a different story.

You asked if this event could be related to "THE dream everyone has about walking back from somewhere alone on a dirt road." ...And you had that dream once in Mexico. It could definitely be related. Perhaps you've seen the brown-robed starman more than once.

Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help forum!

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)

noone

Post by noone »

Hi all ,my name is Garnet. This a first for me talking open about this subject. I have been visited and taken since about 7 years old by short beings. I was raised in a menonite community and knew nothing about aliens or flying saucers. They came in our house once when we were just going to sleep. My dad grabbed all 8 of us kids and turned the kitchen table sideways in front of us. I thought he was going to shoot the little people but he froze. They put things in our walls and then left. This is just one incident for me. Thank-you for listening. I am 54 now.

crystalgrey

Post by crystalgrey »

I'm not sure what is going on, I have missed time, sleep paralysis, I often wake up with unexplained pain, sometimes I'm bleeding when I wake up but it always heals very quickly, I know there is something in my house watching me, my dogs even hear them sometimes. I feel like I'm going crazy, I'm not sure what is going on or if I even belong here. I have strange dreams, like crazy strange. I'm extremely psychic and can tell the difference between ghosts and whatever the hell this is, its not ghosts
i dont think I've ever seen anything that would be called an "alien" just writing that word makes me feel like I'm losing it, thanks for reading

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Garnet,
Wow! That is an amazing experience you had with your family. The little people came into your house, your dad grabbed all the children and you all hid behind the overturned kitchen table! How did you feel when that happened? I imagine it was scary, especially after your dad froze in place. Did you speak to your brothers and sisters about this? What do you think the little people put in the walls?

I have some Amish friends in Indiana out in the country. I can only imagine how it must have been for you with no knowledge of what an "alien" might be. You must have had a unique perspective of what happened. Can you tell us any more about it? Or your other experiences?

Thanks so much for sharing!

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Crystal Grey,
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having such a hard time right now. There are a lot of things going on that we are not fully aware of. Since you are psychic, you already know that, but maybe things are getting too much for you at this time. I know how that is, I've been through it myself.

First of all, you are not crazy. You are just one of probably millions of people who are having weird experiences they cannot explain. Would you like to share some of your "dreams" and maybe we can help you figure it out?

I've been dealing with these experiences for about 43 years now, and I don't think there is anything I haven't heard yet.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)

unbucklingorionsbelt

Post by unbucklingorionsbelt »

hello everyone! my name is orion. it's nice to meet you all.

i made a much longer post in a new thread. i guess i was wondering how long that would take to be approved..? i'm also sort of posting this as a test to see if all forums are reviewed before they are posted. i'm just kind of curious how the forum works from an it standpoint, since that's the field i'm a part of/going into... haha.

Protogen

Post by Protogen »

Hey all,

I am new to the site and wanted to say Hi. I have made a post but it is still waiting to be approved. I recently had something very odd happe. Which has got me a bit concerned and upon doing a bit of looking I came across this site. I have read through many of the posts and love the site. I hope approval comes soon in hopes that someone may read my post and chime in on their thoughts.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

HI Orion and Hi Protogen!!!

This is Bonnie, the forum admin. I am the only moderator here and I do all the approvals myself. Sometimes it might take me a couple days to get to all of the posts. However, this time was a special case...I apologize for that...my Internet was out for a while. Here in Uruguay, where I live, things are much slower paced. Having no telephone and no Internet is not unheard of.

We were lucky it was only a week. :D

Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

unbucklingorionsbelt

Post by unbucklingorionsbelt »

oh no!! i'm so sorry to hear that, bonnie!
i was just curious if it was new threads or all forum posts. :P
my, i saw that thread where you said you were the lonely admin, but i thought maybe it was outdated! so you still do everything alone? and you're an author? and have a family?
do you ever breathe?
it's good to slow down..! haha!

to everyone else in this thread:
all of you have had wild experiences. i especially hope that guido and garnet are doing okay. :c

AJacob3733

Post by AJacob3733 »

Hello, my name is Tony and I have come here seeking anyone who has had contact with the EBE's that took me when I was 13 years old. I will give as much detail as I can in my story and hopefully someone out there can help me. I would like to know what group I was taken by and what did they do to me or put i me and why? So here goes nothing...

When I was 12 years old I was incarcerated in Ethan Allen School for Boy's (a juvenile prison). One night shortly after my celly had been moved and I had the room all to my self, because this didn't happen often of for long. That place was often over populated with 3-4 kids in a 2 man cell! Anyway, on the night in question, I had layed down my bed which happened to be the bottom bunk now that I was in the cell alone. I don't remember falling asleep, but when I woke up I was on the top bunk! Now the top bunk had only a mat that was folded in half on in so my legs were on the metal part of the bunk and my head and torso was on the mat part. I would never have been able to fall asleep that way for one and for two it was against the rules to be on a bunk not assigned to me.

Upon waking, I instantly remembered small pieces of what had happened. I remembered that I was fighting for my life when I seen the metal chair that I was to be seated in with some weird contraption near where my head/neck was going to be. It almost reminded me of a really high tech computerized electric chair or something of that nature. It also had metal arm rests that were wider that we would have on our chairs that had circles drilled out of it. The whole chair had this pattern to it. I would say the circles were about a half inch or so around maybe a little smaller. There was also what appeared to be a bed to my left like an examination kind of thing I assume and to my right was a glass monitor of some kind that was really thin, flat screen, roughly 27 inch or so (my abduction took place in 96-97 well before this technology was around, just saying...) on the wall. Right next to the chair was also a smaller monitor also flat screen that displayed some information and had some weird symbols and seemed to be taking the usual readings like heart beat and stuff plus some other things cuz there was about 7 different things it was showing. It had a few symbols and then the reading like how ur heartbeat looks with the line that goes up and down with each beat of your heart.

So after being straped into the chair, the 2 little gray aliens with the big eyes about 3.5 feet tall injected something into my left forearm that left 7 little red dots that were visible for years after, I can actually still see 3 of them! Then the big one came in and he was scary looking, about 7 feet tall in a silver uniform, but what really stuck out was he had these things coming out of his head, almost like little snakes or dreadlocks or something like that. There were not a lot of them, maybe 10-15, and I could tell that he had some authority by his presence. He did something on the little monitor in his hand (it looked like a glass ipad) and the contraption on the chair came alive and I seen this needle like thing about 5 inches long with lights that were changing colors coming towards my face but I couldn't move and then something cold stabbed me in the neck near the base of my skull the thing approaching my face flashed and boom...I woke up on the top bunk feeling almost hung over, kinda confused and out of it.

I checked my arm and sure enough the little dots were there. I felt on the back of my neck and sure enough there was something there that wasn't there before like a bump or something like a pimple with scab over it.

Interesting Info: My behavior prior to this happening was horrible to say the least. After, I did a complete 180 and was released within 6-8 months. Upon entering EAS I tested with an IQ of 108, before I was released I was tested again and scored 138. The person who admitted the test said that it was a remarkable improvement and that she had never seen anything like it. Finally, I have only told this to story to 2 people, a therapist about 5 years ago, and I could tell that she thought I was making it up, and also to my wife who knows that I am telling the truth.

If anyone has had an even remotely simular experience please contact me. I am haunted by this experience to this day and long to find answers.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Orion,
Yes, it's just me moderating the forum. I do everything myself, including approval of new members. It gives me a chuckle when un-sincere people try to join, assuming everything is automated, but it's me! I'm a real life person sitting here reading everything everyone writes.

Is it this way at every forum? Certainly not. However, I uphold a certain level of integrity and moral decor here at the Alien Abduction Help Forum. People come here looking for answers and support, and they do not want to deal with trolls or idiots.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hello Tony,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I have had encounters with star people/aliens and even military abductions my whole life. What you described is not unusual to me at all.
You are wondering WHO did this to you, so let's review:

The room you were in had a chair (that you were strapped into), an examination table, and two monitor screens.

You saw two small Greys and one 7 foot tall being with strange dreadlocks coming out of its head, wearing a silver uniform.

They injected something into your arm that left 7 little red dots.
They stabbed a needle into your neck that left a scabbed over bump.

After the incident, your IQ went up 30 points and your behavior in general turned around for the better. That is incredible!

Okay. The Greys are known to be not-so-friendly, and there are questions about whether the Greys are really ETs or if they are demons or if they are created in a U.S. Govt lab. It would help a lot if you could describe the 7 foot tall being a bit more. What kind of face did it have? What kind of body did it have? Because you were in a boy's prison and in your experience you underwent some pretty rough treatment, I am suspicious that your experience could have been military related. The needle in the neck and the arm is typical. This happens with military abductions and alien abductions. I have seen the needle marks you are talking about -- they were in a circular pattern, almost like a vaccination scar. Were your 7 red dots in a pattern?

As you probably know, the alien abduction phenomenon is a complicated, multi-faceted subject that we are just trying to figure out. We are all learning this together.

As for your IQ going up, well that's great. I would not call that a bad thing. Do you think it was planned that way? Was it part of an experiment?

Please see if you can recall anymore details about the event and that may help us figure this out better. These events happen to many, many people. Most do not remember them or if they do, they try to dismiss them and go on with life.

Tony, Good Luck recalling more details and please post again.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

brightwings

Post by brightwings »

Hello All, It's Brightwings
I believe I may have been abducted, but can’t state that for fact. My first experience was at dawn in Seattle, WA when my mother, 3-year old son & I were driving south on I-5 next to Boeing Field (for private planes & jets), when a strong vibration (no noise) traveled from the steering wheel, up my arms and into my chest cavity. I looked for the source but saw nothing at Boeing Field, but did see 7 cars parked with their headlights off along the shoulder of I-5 headed north. I didn't see anyone outside or inside their cars.
I leaned forward to look up through the windshield at the sky (i was driving an old Oldsmobile with a deeply sloped window) and saw a huge disc about half the size of a football field or greater just above us. It was pewter in color, a dull sliver, with bright white chasing lights around its bottom circumference. I remember telling my mom, "Oh, my God! It's a UFO! It's a UFO!" I can still remember the feeling of excitement and wonder. No fear.
I told my mom that I was going to pull over to the shoulder to get a better look at it.
This is where it got strange. I forgot about this experience for 3 years until one day when the memory came back just as clear as if I were viewing it in Technicolor on a big screen; the feelings, what the UFO looked like, the 7 parked cars. But my memory stops there. I’ve never been able to recall what happened after seeing the UFO: not pulling over to the shoulder of the freeway, or leaving to pick up my brother or the drive to Pt. Defiance in Tacoma, WA where we went fishing, nor of renting a rowboat. My memory picks up while we were caught in a riptide and us having to lay flat in the boat.
I read several books on UFOs after the sighting, which mentioned missing time. I called my brother to ask if he recalled our being late on that day we went fishing. But 3 years had passed, and he couldn't remember.
I suspect there’s much more to the story, but haven't sought regression, simply because I'm not certain if it would help or hinder every-day life. After this sighting, I became intuitive and have had many paranormal events in homes I've lived in. One in particular was waking up to my body being lowered onto the bed, legs still up in the air. I'd been reading "The Exorcist", which I remember grabbing on my bedside table the minute my body landed on the bed and marching it to the dumpster in the middle of the night, scared out of my wits. At the time, I blamed levitating to demonic activity brought on by reading that book. Based upon experiencers accounts of finding themselves in a similar situation, I’m no longer certain if the fault was reading that book, or if it may have been an abduction experience.
I’ve experienced numerous UFO sightings over the years, but since moving to a remote cabin in the Idaho Panhandle, those sighting are daily—Star-like UFOs that hover, flash red, blue, green and occasionally zig-zag across the sky or shoot down to the mountainside. A month ago I discovered black discs and gray orbs by accident while filming the sunset and caught them on video. Since then, I’ve taken videos each night at duck, and each time they’re there. It’s worth mentioning that the star-like, black discs, and gray orbs have been witnessed by family, friends and neighbors.
Since discovering the orbs and discs, I’m determined to learn all that I can because there has to be meaning behind it, something I’m unable to grasp.
Of possible importance, many family members have had sightings, and my father once told me about seeing a landed UFO and "small beings" taking soil samples near Burns, Oregon. He said he had called my step-mother to tell her he was heading home for dinner, and showed up 2 hours late when he should have arrived home within a half-hour. When I asked him about it a few years later, he refused to discuss it.
Sorry for the lengthy post, but I’m a writer and tend to be a bit wordy!

Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Hi im new and how do i post a post with out making a new topic or im i doing it now lol

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Yes! You did it! Congratulations! LOL

rainbowoman

Post by rainbowoman »

I'll be 67 this summer. When I was 4 I was in the back seat, my parents in the front travelling to my uncle's farm in rural Canada. There was an access road to a field. The motor of our car stalled. My dad was frozen, his hands on the wheel. Like he was in suspended animation. There was a small white orb parked in the trees of the access road. Egg shaped. 3 of the creatures came and got Mom and I. We were not afraid. Didn't feel anything. It was all so familiar. They took us by the hand to the small egg not far away. Inside it was huge with many many of the creatures. They would separate Mom and I. Mom would become hysterical.

My whole life Mom tried to protect me as a result. She would call me and call me when she thought I was gone too long wondering around in our pasture which I loved to do. Almost hysterical. I look very similar to my mother.
It damaged my relationship with my sisters as she was not that way with them. They cut me off for no known reason. I don't believe they were taken. I have never felt I fit in anywhere. I have very poor boundaries. Can't seem to finish what I start. Always thinking about so much of this stuff in my head

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hello Rainbowoman and welcome to the forum!
Wow! What an experience you had! Sounds like you and your mom were really impacted by what happened.
Did your dad kind of stay "asleep" in the car?

I'm sorry to hear about the result of your sisters staying away from you. That can happen in many families for many reasons, but certainly when it comes to stuff they just cannot understand. My family is mostly supportive of me, but it is for sure that I am the "weird one." I have felt pretty alone most of my life just because it is difficult to go through this type of paranormal experience and then not really be able to share it with friends and family.

And not being able to focus your thoughts and finish projects you've started...I know how that goes too. What you've got to do now is find yourself -- your true self-- and be at peace with who you are and accept yourself no matter what anyone else thinks. You won't be able to enjoy life until you try to get past this.

Do you have urges to be creative and express yourself? I keep wanting to paint with some acrylic paints and brushes I bought, but it seems like I keep putting off because I have too much on my mind or I never really feel like it, but I actually did sit down and paint (twice now) and I loved it! But then I have to really force myself to sit down and do it. I know it can be hard to focus when your thoughts are wandering all over the place trying to figure out life and the bizarre experiences some of us have.

That time in the car with your parents and the egg shaped craft, was that the one experience you recall or did you have other experiences as well?

Many Blessings, Bonnie

rainbowoman

Post by rainbowoman »

Thanks for answering Bonnie! I remember many more experiences. In 2011 I began seeing a shaman regularly. This same group of reptilians began to interfere again in my life. I would come home and they would be waiting in my yard astrally. I became aware of a complicated implant in my brain. the shaman helped me to remove it, then it reactivated itself and we had to remove all over again. It seems they are intent on stopping me on my path and purpose and want to impede my abilities. It seems to be over now since I detected a portal in the mirrors of my closet and had them removed.

I have had many positive experiences too. but this one group seems intent on holding up mankind's progress. They don't seem to like us at all!

Rainbowoman

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Rainbowoman!
I didn't realize you were dealing with Reptilians. Are they the ones who you saw on the egg-shaped craft?

Well I totally get where you are coming from now. I have had dealings with the Reptilians too. They are not friendly and of course they don't want humanity to progress because we are basically a food source for them.

It's good that you realized they were coming through the mirrors of your closet. Amazing how those magickal doorways work.... Good job on taking positive measures to make your life better!

What kind of positive experiences have you had?

Many Blessings, Bonnie

ArmorofGod

Post by ArmorofGod »

Hello,

My name is Terry and I 'm so excited to have found this forum. I was a air force brat with my father being in service for 21 years. We lived were raised living on air force base's and off most of my younger years. I always wondered if they (air force base) were experimenting with the families. Mostly the children. We were taken to the air force hospitals to get our shots yearly. God only knows what they were really putting in us. I remember at a young age having a photographic memory. I could remember child books and recite them word by word when I was 2 to 5. Then after shots one year, I started having trouble with learning. And found out in the 4th grade I was dyslexic. I had to learn to function with that disability. I believed they dumbed the child down, so they do not think outside the box they want us to live in on earth.

I'm one of those people who have always felt like I don't belong here. As a child I felt almost dirty spiritually living here. And still do in my older years.

After reading some post here I'm now understanding that the air force expiremented with my father. His behavior was extreme at times, with him being gone in battles a lot. He landed in a phyc hospital several times. Once he retired, he never sleep well and seemed like he was in a mental state. He never harmed his family, but as children we knew something was not right with him.

I look forward to reading many post's, learning and meeting all the wonderful people here. Thank you for listening.

Terry
Last edited by ArmorofGod on Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Terry!
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum, it is great to see you here!
This is definitely a crazy world we live in, and I know what you mean about feeling spiritually "dirty" just being here. No, they do not want us living outside of that box they made for us. I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your dad. It sounds like he really loved you kids but he was messed with by the Air Force (not a surprise).

It is interesting how you noticed the change in your own learning at such a young age - it goes to show how consciously aware you were. The shots can do that. I was that way too, very aware. When I was 4 years old, I actually knew that I would forget who I was when I went through the indoctrination of school, but I also knew that I would remember my true self again before the end of my time here. Fortunately, we are eternal, spiritual beings who are only here temporarily. And we are now shifting into higher awareness and away from the clutches of the controllers.

Enjoy reading the posts here and feel free to make your own posts when you are ready.

Many Blessings, Bonnie : )