ufo experience.....

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ekspain

ufo experience.....

Post by ekspain »

I was in a plane, a commercial jet, flying from the east coast, to California. The captain basically stated that there was a UFO of to the left side of the plane. Unfortunately, I saw nothing, as I was on the right side, and there wasn't enough time to jump to the other side.
Beyond that I've read Adamski's book on actually being in a ship, and meeting with people from planets, that have been generally confrimed to be without life, and totally inhospital places, such as Saturn, Mars, and Venus. Three planets, where surely, life cannot exist.
I would love to believe that there are other beings out there in the universe that could set us earthlings straight. This world is pretty sickening, and human beings are the reason. We're twisted and crazy- what we need to do is wake up, and it sure sounds swell, some wise, evolved being from Gliese a or b, etc. fly through a worm hole, and set us straight. Unfortunately, as much as I comb the skies at night, or during the day, there is nothing. Neither is there any evidence to support anything of this nature, other than photos, or testimony that sound (or look, in the case of photos, or video) utterly absurd. Videos and photography are easy enough to fake. Indeed human beings, are artful and cunning. So then, why/ how is it that we believe that we have been abducted by aliens? Is it because we have a deep seated desire to commune with other individuals that share this same desire, and at the same time, to fullfill some lonely part of ourselves? Why must we decieve ourselves?
If any of you out there, have truly been abducted, please drop a line here on this thread. Others who've been self decieving, but wanna come clean, you're welcome to join in. I'm not judging anyone here negatively at all. I more than anyone, would love to know that there are other beings out there. But as I have no evidence, I can only believe that there is a natural tendancy for crazy ideas to spread, and imaginations to soar.
that being said. Lets see if the moderators don't cancel this thread... no hard feelings if you do....

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: ufo experience.....

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi ekspain,
I am a life-long contactee who has been meeting with the "star people" since I was 4 years old. Here is some information that may help your understanding greatly: "alien abductions" are not physical in nature (for the most part). These visitations or abductions take place while our physical bodies are asleep. The actual event takes place on another plane of existence, another level that is part of all of us. Have you ever had a really vivid dream where you felt like you were awake? That's the kind of awareness I'm talking about. It's more like an Out-of_Body Experience. However, this plane where the visits take place (which I believe to be the etheric plane) is directly connected to the physical self, so we can wake up with fresh, healed scars the next morning.

Now...I call them "star people" because that was the best label I could come up with when I was 20 years old and I just went with it. They have craft that can fly through space, they communicate with their minds, they have technology that can alter your vibrational frequency (we each have a unique frequency, just like a thumb print), and they have a vastly different appearance than most humans.

I have also had some scary and disturbing experiences with military personnel while in an altered state, either Out-of-Body on the astral plane or on the etheric plane. I have seen fake alien suits made out of rubber in the possession of these military personnel. So, it is true that not all abductions are performed by aliens -- some abductions are performed by our own world government.

I agree that humans have made some seriously bad choices and our world is now in a state of chaos that is difficult to deal with. Many of these bad decisions are based on the lies and manipulation programmed into our brainwashed minds. We have to turn things around quickly and take back control through love and unity, not through violence and separation.

I accidentally snapped a picture of a UFO in my backyard in April 2011. I was taking pictures of the sky because it was such a beautiful day with not many chemtrails, and when I looked over the pictures 4 or 5 days later, I found this amazing blue orb in the photo. I even got it on video for a few seconds, completely by "accident"...but that's how things happen in my life -- spontaneously and magically, because that is what I believe in and that is the way I manifest my reality.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ekspain

Post by ekspain »

Hi Bonnie

I appreciate the hopeful message, of brotherhood and awakening, that your visions and dreams seem to send. The only thing I can't accept readily are the astral phenomena you describe.
I've had my share of personal experiences. The one, main one, which I'll share with you here, is that I had an awakening moment, in which I'd heard a voice telling me to pray. Since that moment the world had changed for me, in a profound spiritual way. I've never heard that voice again, but it effected me, very personally and deeply. what happened, I cannot attempt to guess. Was it the voice of a ghost, or my subconscious, or God, or even my Grandfather....no idea. But
I can say it changed my life.
That being said, I'd have to be very, very impressionable, if I were to accept your story. It has good overtones, but could it be that these astral experiences are no more than colorful dreams of a rich imagination? And the light in your photo couldn't be explained by any other means?
Shouldn't we all exhaust every possibility before we fly to the most fantastic ones?
Clearly you must be a very artistic and creative person. I understand this.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi ekspain,
Well, since I've been having these experiences since I was 4 years old, I'm pretty much accustomed to it. And how I really discovered the difference between a dream (the regular way the mind deals with the day's events) and an actual astral or etheric experience was by recording my dreams every morning when I woke up. I've been keeping a notebook and pen by my bed and doing this for over 25 years now. When I first started recording them, my dreams were a bit cloudy and I didn't remember them too well. Then after a couple months of training my mind to do it, I had better recall.

After you've been recording your dreams for about 6 months or so, you will notice your own personal patterns and symbology within the dreams. For example, a body of water is normally associated with consciousness and the quality of your life, and a boat is the way you travel through your life. Well, after I had gotten that far, I noticed some very strange, vivid dreams that did not fit any other pattern, so I just set them aside until later. I kept at it and kept analyzing the data I was gathering. It took me a couple years of doing this to realize and KNOW the difference between a regular dream, an astral OBE, and an etheric visitation with the star people.

It's okay that you can't accept it...yet. :-) I am not trying to convince you, just help you along the way. You had a life-changing event that you will always remember and look back on as a reference and I'm sure it will help you again, even though you cannot explain it yet. Understand that the world isn't merely a thick, physical density;the atoms that make up our physical bodies are made mostly of empty space and only feel hard because of electromagnetic force.

I studied cultural anthropology at William & Mary, so (believe me, it was drilled into my head) I know the varied methodologies of research and I do practice them everyday in my current studies. I assure you my friend, after a lifetime of research, I am not jumping to any conclusions.

As for the blue light UFO, I am not sure what it is. It could be an alien probe, it could be military technology, it could be an organic being, it could be the momentary flash of an interdimensional traveler...I really don't know. All I know for sure is that I just happened to catch its fleeting image in the camera lens. Please have a closer look at it and tell me what you think. The picture I have posted is the original image, untouched. I opened it in Photoshop and inverted it and used different filters to see what I could figure, but it remains a mystery. Though I enjoy photography, I am by no means an expert.

Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi ekspain,i would have written the same thing word by word before i was abducted.
I use to think that aliens did not exist that persons who said they were abducted were either lying or had a vivid imagination to-day i know better!
Some do write and say that they think they have been visited by aliens i do not mince my words many are just vivid dreams and i tell them so and you know what Bonny never deletes my answers either.
I have not now became an expert on aliens, the ones that abducted me i had no idea existed but searching the net there they were called Nordics.
Cannot ask you to start believing ........i know its hard.