Need Info

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

TheConspiracyWatcher

Need Info

Post by TheConspiracyWatcher »

Hi.

Can anyone help me I keep hearing this vibration sound in my left ear for 9 days in a row now it starts whenever I go to Bed whilst still wide awake it happens 5 minutes later every night in the early hours of the morning I don't know what's coursing it exactly I've a few ideas from what I've read online I'm still unsure whether it's Alien or not or could be related to aliens I'm sure about that that sound goes on for 30 minutes or more it stops by the morning when I wake up. Anyone know what could be coursing that vibration sound in my left ear and why it keeps going on for 9 days in a row now does it mean something trying to tell me something or what? Please help me if you can. If it's anything to do with my alien abduction experiences then I don't want it stopped just need to know how to deal with this vibration sound in my ear.

Tess

Re: Need Info

Post by Tess »

Hi Conspiracy theory,if i were you i would first go to your family doctor to rule out any condition that may be effecting your ear thus the vibration sound.
If nothing is found then you would be able to consider other possibilities.

ZoeW

Post by ZoeW »

I'm no doctor but might be tinnitus?

Have you spoken to your doctor about this?

I just don't understand why you would automatically assume this is alien related so itmay be worth seeing your doctor

Hope this helps and good luck!

Zoe

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

Conspiracy:

I have that "tone" in both ears, starting from bed time until morning. If you concentrate on it, does it get louder?

Does it oscillate (think of dolphin/whale sonar, something of the sort) or is it a constant, steady pitch/tone?

Try your best to describe EXACTLY what you hear. It could be tenitis (sp?) or it might not, if you know what I mean. I'll wait to hear your response before posting what I've experienced.

Dave

TryingToUnderstand

Post by TryingToUnderstand »

Dave,
I have a ringing in both ears as well! When I am in a quiet room and I focus on the sound it becomes louder! Every night before bed I focus on it while meditating and I've recently started a dream journal. The best description I can give of the ringing in my ears is the sound that high voltage electrical equipment makes...