Possible Alien encounter???

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ZoeW

Possible Alien encounter???

Post by ZoeW »

Hi, I'm not sure who to contact about this or if this is an alien encounter at all so I was hoping you might be able to help??

It happened the other week, on the 3rd September while I was lying in bed at night trying to go to sleep. I had just turned over onto my stomach when all of a sudden I felt a fuzzy vibrating feeling originate in my chest area. It was quite a strong feeling and I just thought 'thats odd' and then all of a sudden the feeling moved down my body right upto the end of my legs. I now started to think 'oh is this a ghost passing through my body or something?' because I could feel it through my entire body,not just the one leg and then the fuzzy vibrating feeling started to return up my body to my chest area again. It was really odd because I could feel it pass through my whole body as it went.

This weird feeling carried on going down and up towards my chest area for about 6-10 times. All the while, my mind was trying to find some sort of reason for this but I didnt move. I dont know why because I knew this wasnt 'normal' but I just lay there with my eyes staying shut because I was afraid of what I'd see if I opened them. I then decided that I should turn onto my back and in the hope this fuzzy vibrating sensation would stop going up and down my body. It did so I just lay there and I knew I wasnt asleep because my mind was still trying to sense of it all when my body felt a huge jolt, the kind you experience when you 'fall' in a dream and it jolts you awake except I was already conscious because like I said my mind was racing through all these possibilities

In the morning I was still trying to make sense of it which is when the idea it might be related to aliens because I can't seem to find a normal reason for the vibrating fuzzy feeling going up and down my body like a yo yo repeatedly that could explain it

I've had a look on your site for possible linkages and I can't see any because obviously I didnt see any crafts (I wish I'd had a look out the window now though because my house was silent and now reading stories where they can be silent it didnt occur to me) and there was no strange marks on my body or people in my room but I just cant explain it

The only person I have told this to is my husband who was away that night and he just laughed it off so even though I feel really stupid and that I must sound like a mad woman or something I just wanted to know if this could have been aliens or if there is someone else I should talk to because I just dont know what to think

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Possible Alien encounter???

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Zoe,
Thanks for being so descriptive, I could really picture the event in my mind. I have also felt a ghost moving through my body, so I know what that feels like. This doesn't sound like it is related to alien abduction, but I guess the only way to be sure is if you can recall any more. Opening your eyes would have helped, but I know how scary it can be.

There is something else this reminds me of. It is definitely a movement of energy, to be sure...but what made it move in that fashion? It could have possibly been your Kundalini energy activating, moving up and down your spine, but then you were feeling it throughout your whole body. Did you try to control the movement of energy at all?

Perhaps it was an outside influence on your energy body. There are all sorts of energy waves permeating our atmosphere, and these waves can affect us, especially low-frequency vibrations that, if directed at our bodies, can cause us to feel a strong vibration throughout our bodies and we may feel sluggish or unable to move. There are people who have experienced directed energy as a weapon (better known as HAARP).

Hopefully you are just experiencing an awakening and your energy body is reacting in ways you have not experienced before. I would make sure to put some energetic protection on myself and try to stay in a happy, positive frame of mind so no low-level frequencies could bother me.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Zoe,my thoughts are pretty much like Bonny.It does not look like anything which makes one think of aliens.
Perhaps it had to do with some other entities. Do try and say a little prayer, I'm not one who prays but when i was given this advice reluctantly i did pray and found it helped.
Just for the record aliens rarely leave marks or spaceships around which can be viewed from a window .
Your husband laughed it off because it was not him who experienced it. Just like every thing else in life, one can understand only if he/she goes through the same thing.
I do not think you are mad. There have been unfortunately some individuals who would be clearly showing signs of mental illness and we do our best to lead them in the right direction and seek help.
I believe this site was not created to proof that people get abducted, but to help those who do get abducted.
A site that makes a person write knowing he/she won't be ridiculed.
If it happens again you would know what to expect, you would be less afraid and your mind more clear as to what could be happening.
Take care.

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

Zoe:

I'm familiar with the energy vibrations and oscillations that you describe. For me, personally, it starts in the center of my head and then extends down into my body. I'm all too familiar with the energy cycling throughout my body --- and pitching/oscillating like a dolphin's sonar.

For me, at least, this always evolves into me becoming paralyzed --- were you able to move around? I think you said you could--- which, to me is strange. I'm guessing if this were a true encounter, you wouldn't be able to move at all (I think they paralyze us to make sure they're safe and we don't hurt them in a panic). It's also VERY interesting that you didn't want to open your eyes, afraid of what was there. Admittedly, I've done the same thing MANY times. I "feel" their presence --- I know they're there regardless if I look. Can't say I blame you--- from my viewpoint, they're not very pleasant to look at and based on that--- the view of one could panic you further.

Based on what you said, I'd chalk this off as a close call regardless of what it really was. Ignore it unless it happens again.

If it DOES happen again.... trust me... just relax. Calm down, and PAY ATTENTION. Don't be afraid. This has happened to me my entire life and it wasn't until recently I've beaten the fear (well, not BEATEN, more like MANAGED). I've NEVER been hurt by them. I'm saddened by the many missed opportunities I had where I could have communicated and learned a LOT more.

The fear factor is what prevents you from learning. Manage the fear and you never know--- you might begin to look forward to the next time. I'm a pretty masculine guy, 34 years old, and I was left crying in my bed after the last visit ended. I felt an emotion that I've never felt before--- I didn't want them to leave. Hard to imagine; and it's hard for me to explain.

Prepare for the next time: convince yourself you're safe, because you are. Once you do that successfully, don't miss a thing and try not to forget---- what usually happens next is usually quite amazing. -Dave