Any ideas what type of fellow this is?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Elena

Any ideas what type of fellow this is?

Post by Elena »

Hello,

I'm new. Thank goodness my experiences have been mostly positive. No marks, no missing time. A few night terrors here and there, but mostly positive.

I’ve been having some neat experiences lately. I’ve been into Astral travel and Lucid dreaming of and on for about 6 years now. I never believed in any of it, of course until I was minding my own business and was yanked out of a dream into a black room and was being talked to telepathically and felt intense love by what I thought was a fellow I knew in real life. A month after that one, a cool looking alien creature (never seen anything like it) whom I recognized and loved dearly met me in a dark room as well. Of course, I can't remember our conversation or "the plan". I researched the whole OB thing in an attempt to reunite with one of these fellows. (I think the two experiences were with different beings, but I could be wrong.)

OBE came naturally to me and I would see the human looking fellow time and time again in the astral and we would have experiences. We'd usually be going to "class" together or playing out some drama. It’s pathetic looking back on those first round of experiences because I couldn’t figure out why the real life fellow wanted nothing to do with me in the 3D world! Now I know that it wasn’t him! I remember a gal telling me, “It looks like somebody likes you”. She said, “They like to look like people we have feelings for so that they can experience our emotions for them.” She would never tell me who “They” were and I didn’t believe her at the time, but dang it I think she was right!

Anyway, as most people do, I took a break from it for a few years actually. Then the last few months I’ve noticed that a fellow has been showing up in my dreams. He no longer takes the form of the one I used to know; he’s always a different, but very handsome guy. Hence, my cue that he is out of place in my dreams. Hot guy that I’ve never seen before, some things up! At first I demanded to know who he was, but that didn’t work out too well. He would just disappear or trick me into loosing consciousness by playing dream scenery. He has morphing ability and can look like anyone or anything, even an inanimate object. I’ve discovered the trick to dealing with him is to remain calm, not get emotional and ask him questions.

I had a break through two weeks ago. I told him that I knew he wasn’t a dream figment of my imagination. Then, I asked him who he was and he said his name was Troy. Getting a name was a huge step! I was so happy with that. I asked him what he has been doing in my dreams. He said that his people act out dreams with humans. It’s what they do. I said, “That’s all you do all day long?” and he answered, “Yes”. He also said that most of the time his people would work with someone for awhile and then move on, but sometimes they would get attached and stay on for longer. He said that’s what happened to him with me.

I told him that I knew he didn’t really look human and I asked him if he would please show me what he really looked like. Well, suddenly everything got really vivid his face remained human flesh colored except for these huge eyes that almost overlapped. They were really intense and filled with a bright greenish-yellow light that looked like it was moving inside. I got really frightened and he morphed back to human and looked at me like, “See, this is why I can’t show you.” He may have been faking me out, I don’t know, but I was angry with myself for being frightened. :o

So, it’s taken me a week to wake up in a dream with him again. Although, I always know when he’s been in them after the fact. I asked him some more questions. I asked if he looked like a Grey. His reply was, “You look like a Grey… I don't know.” I told him that I would hold the image in my head and that he could see it that way. When I did, he said, “No. I don’t look like that.” He asked if I remembered what he looked like and I said, “Just the eyes. I think we should try again and take baby steps.” He ignored me. I asked him why he didn’t want to just hang out with me when I’m conscious and he just morphed into a girl and ignored me again. Then I asked if me being conscious would get him into trouble and he answered, “No.” Then he morphed into a guy about 7’ tall fellow with a hooded cape. I asked what he wanted from me and he said, “We want you to know about us.” Then he sucked me into a dream scenario! I lost consciousness but was able to get it back and when I called out for him, he came back! I began to pester him again until I ended up in a dream where we were rebels attempting to sabotage a mother ship belonging to “bad” aliens. I got captured at some point, but good old Troy rescued me! :lol:

What the heck is this guy? I looked back in a lot of my dream journals and I’m almost certain that it’s been him all along, playing different roles with me. I did ask him how long he’s been with me and he said, “Always”. It’s a good thing I have affection toward him or I’d wanna kick his butt! :mrgreen:

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Any ideas what type of fellow this is?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Elena,
That is so cool! Thank you for sharing your experience. You really described it well. To me, it sounds like this person is one of your spirit guides. It makes me laugh because it is soooo familiar! I have had a couple star friends who have been with me my whole life, popping up here and there to check on me and also work with me during the experiences. One of them, I call my big brother. He is a tall, white star person, I'm pretty sure he's Pleiadian. He isn't too much older than me (maybe 5 years). We've palled around for years, learning together and joking together. It has been really nice.

I went through the star people school back in 1986-1992 when I was 18-24 years old. It was truly amazing: all the different dream scenarios, mazes to complete, opponents to defeat. Psychic testing, "top secret" documents, learning empathy, the destruction visions, and having skin samples taken by numerous off-planet species.

But I've also had visiting star people (not the regulars) stay with me for shorter periods, like 1 week or two weeks long, until I learned a particular lesson. There was a lot of testing related to psychic ability. And when I got it right, they were soooo proud of me, and they always told me so with a smile.

And, just like you, I have spent time with star people who are in disguise so as to not frighten me. But I would never have them go to that inconvenience for me; I'd always ask them to turn into their "real selves" and they have. They can be intimidating with those deep pools for eyes but, after a while, you get used to it. he he

Congrats on your astral travel and lucid dreaming! :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Rasselon

Post by Rasselon »

That's awesome that you are lucid with your dream guide! He hangs out in dreamland all the time because he probably doesn't have a physical body like us but he is a real entity and not a dream character. You can learn all kinds of stuff from him like how to improve your lucid dreaming, do magic, time travel, etc. All you have to do is ask him, either in a dream or out loud while you are awake.

Everyone has these entities hanging out in their dreams. They are our friends and they can help us but we can only interact with them directly when we are lucid. Cultivating inner silence in our daily lives helps us maintain lucidity in dreaming as it's the internal dialogue that causes us to become immersed in nonlucid dream scenerios.

Elena

Post by Elena »

Thanks for the reply Bonnie. I've started reading your book. It's good to know that I'm not alone in my disjointed bizarre experiences! Although, you've definitely had more than me!

I’ve been lucky enough to see Troy again. The other morning I was in a dream and afraid to go down some ridiculously steep stairs, when I realized I was in a dream. I started flying around and doing flips, and realized that I should call for Troy. I called out for him and looked around to see which one of the characters he had been playing in my dream. He stepped aside and looked at me like, “Bravo”. I was proud of myself for remembering. I grabbed his hands as he morphed back and forth between characters and asked him if he was here to assist me in spiritual advancement. Unfortunately, I was interrupted by an adrenaline surge from the phone ringing loudly!

The next day, I actually had an OBE. I realized that my mind was awake and my body asleep, so I rolled out of my body and unto the floor. I stood up and saw a friend of mine, but I knew she wasn’t really there and that it was just a distraction so I called for Troy and he showed up! It was different this time. The room became black and he was standing in front of me looking like the tall blonde, Nordic type! I said, “You can keep this look!” He said, “some day I’ll show you what I really look like. Actually my name isn’t Troy it’s Trujin” (I think that’s what he said and I’m not sure of the spelling.) He was about 6’7-7’0 tall with a very muscular build. He had on a skin tight blue body suite and I noticed his skin was a healthy tan color with a glow. His eyes were obviously different. They were somewhat slanted, but not exactly Asian looking. It’s hard to explain. I didn’t notice his eye color, because I was so caught up in his bone structure, skin tone and eye shape. I could see him so clearly. It wasn’t dream like at all. He also had long blond hair. I’m more into brunettes, but let me tell ya, he was smoking! It was weird because when he turned sideways, his eyes looked like there were no pupils or iris or white. It was if they were just smoky quartz, almost Grey like, but not as huge with a lighter hue. That really surprised me.

He took control of the situation and we flew to a place were I was put through some training, from dragon fighting to shooting laser guns. Suddenly, there were women all around him fawning and saying how great he was to them. I became jealous. I thought I was special to him, but then so did these other women. I decided to leave and a gal told me I could have another teacher, all I had to do was ask for one. Well, before I got too far away, I realized that “Duh” this was a test in itself. So I turned around and went back and apologized. I said, “Sorry, this was another test wasn’t it?” He morphed into a women and I was disappointed for a moment, but realized that this was all about me being able to control emotion, stay focused and grounded. She told me to continue and I shot off some more lasers then he morphed back into the blond guy and said, “That’s enough for now.”

I woke up in bed, but was able to get back to sleep again where I became lucid in a dream. It was much harder to ignore the dream characters this time, but I called on Troy/Trujin until he showed up. He flew me to this beautiful stone building with what looked like Egyptian hieroglyphs all over it. It was so real and so pretty. We went to the top of the building where we sat. I could feel a breeze. He said, “Looks like we’re in Egypt. I wonder why you brought us here.” Not sure what that meant.

I put my hand on his shoulder which was cool to the touch and I began to quiz him again. I asked him if he resided in this place where we were meeting (Meaning the astral or whatever dimension we were in) and he said, “We’ve never resided here.” I asked him if I could ever see him in my 3D waking reality and he hesitated to answer, which surprised me. I assumed he’d simply say no. Instead, he started to tease me. He said, “You want us to rescue you from _____” (I couldn’t make out what he said. It almost sounded like he said, “Your wedding day” But, I don’t think that’s right. I can’t always hear clearly in the astral). He yelled, “Did you here that? She wants us to rescue her from _____. “ Then he was changing his face so that he had no features and it was just swirling flesh and I lost consciousness and woke up! I hate when he does that!

I’ve never been able to just call on someone and have him or her show up. It’s so odd and I’m extremely happy about it. But I do question my sanity and my imagination!

Elena

Post by Elena »

Rasselon wrote:That's awesome that you are lucid with your dream guide! He hangs out in dreamland all the time because he probably doesn't have a physical body like us but he is a real entity and not a dream character. You can learn all kinds of stuff from him like how to improve your lucid dreaming, do magic, time travel, etc. All you have to do is ask him, either in a dream or out loud while you are awake.

Everyone has these entities hanging out in their dreams. They are our friends and they can help us but we can only interact with them directly when we are lucid. Cultivating inner silence in our daily lives helps us maintain lucidity in dreaming as it's the internal dialogue that causes us to become immersed in nonlucid dream scenerios.
Hello Rasselon,
Your reply wasn't up when I posted my reply to Bonnie or I would've acknowledged you in my post! I agree that meditation (cultivating inner silence) is extremely helpful. It helps to quiet the chattering mind and move beyond the ego. It's always that darn ego that gets caught up in creating dream drama! :lol:

I'm curious as to what is the difference is between guides, entities, star people and aliens if any. Anyone?

Thanks!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Elena,
You asked what the difference is between guides, entities, star people and aliens.
Actually, you can have a spirit guide who is a star person/alien and is also considered an entity.

guide = someone who helps you walk the correct spiritual path for your life
entity = any being residing on any plane of existence (physical, astral, etheric, etc.)
star people = kind, benevolent beings from another planet or dimension
aliens = evil beings from another planet or dimension
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG