I want the Aliens to STAY AWAY

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

claudiapaige21

I want the Aliens to STAY AWAY

Post by claudiapaige21 »

I just found your website today. I have been going through a crisis - having come to the realization I am an abductee. Around 20 years ago I was driving in a remote part of California near Mt. Shasta, when I lost time. My girlfriend and her children were with us too. There were 4 of us traveling to the Redding bus station. We were aware of the time because I had to get her to the bus on time. We suddenly lost around 2 or more hours. We couldn't understand how that could happen but it did. We fell out of touch sometime afterwards and I didn't give it a lot of thought. I recently shared this with someone who claims to know something about UFOs and he said it was an abduction. I used to have nightmares and PTSD but it's gotten better. Now I'm really, really upset. My youngest daughter who was not alive at the time I was taken and lost over 2 hours. She has also been abducted I feel. She was always afraid of aliens and said she saw one looking in the window when she was 3. I don't want to be abducted again. I want them to STAY AWAY from me and my children. What can I do?
Please help me to know how to protect ourselves. I have been isolated, depressed and anxious ever since this happened to me. I appreciate any help and your forum. What can help me? Thank you, C.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I want the Aliens to STAY AWAY

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Claudia,
It sounds like you have done pretty well getting yourself and your family this far. I understand your concerns, as I have children of my own. First of all, don't panic. That's the worst thing you can do. You have to be as positive as you can about this, and things will start to get better. The goal is to uplift yourself and bring more love into your life.

In fighting off aliens or any other negative force, LOVE is the key. You must face your fears and let them go so they do not control you. This can be difficult, yes, but you will be so glad you faced your problems and got rid of them. When you face each new day with a loving perspective, old problems disappear. Even the fear of being abducted.

What I suggest is taking 30 minutes to ground, center, and shieldyourself. I made a meditation just for this purpose. It is to help you get a sense of self back and get you on the right track with some protection included. Next, use the shielding visualization on your kids (you will learn it from the meditation audio). This places a protective barrier around your loved ones and will help protect them while they are asleep or awake; you can do this anytime. The more you practice this shielding, the more effective it becomes.

The real key is to put a smile on your face and love in your heart to guide you through each and every day, through every problem you encounter. Stay calm, take time to think, and approach it with your heart. By doing this, you raise your vibrational frequency and you lessen the ability of the bad guys to bother you.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

This is an update about Claudia:

Claudia e-mailed me and asked to be removed from the forum because she is too frightened to go any further. She is too afraid to learn more about her situation, so she will try to put it in the back of her mind for now. She thanked us for our advice and for the meditation. I totally understand where Claudia is coming from, but all of these things will come back to her and she will have to face them one day.

My message to everyone is to face your fears and the things you don't understand right away. Putting it off for another day will solve nothing. I know how scary, difficult, and mind bending it can be; I have dealt with it since I was four years old. And I know that when you try to push it to the back of your mind and forget about it, it ends up causing bigger problems and you end up having to dig through everything in your head to try and fix it.

Be strong. Be brave. Know that you are not alone. :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Brett_Hill

Post by Brett_Hill »

I feel for Claudia, I really do, what I don't understand is what race these creatures were, are they the acient sumarian race?

If they were, I feel sorry for her, very sorry, and I understand that she wanted to be removed, it's easier to hide from your fear than to face it, I seriously do not blaim her for her actions if they are the Sumarians, with research I've done into those creatures, I've not come across one nice report of them.

Supposedly preproceeded by a white Owl sat outside the bedroom window at three a.m, then when abductions begin, the abductee is placed into a lucid trance, and in their heads they see the Owl above the bed.

Funnily enough, most of these reported owl sightings have come from Nome, Alaska, and I haven't come across another race of aliens currently abducting people in this sector.

From my experiences I do one day hope that if the lady, Claudia and her family are abducted by another race of Aliens, I hope to the Gods that it is the race I have come to love.

Every lovingly, Brett Hill.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Brett,
I'm not sure which type of aliens Claudia encountered.

As far as the owl goes...this is a common "screen memory" encountered by alien abductees and contactees such as myself. Actually, I have come to recognize the owl as a friendly messenger. If I hear an owl hooting before I go to sleep, I know I will see the star people that night. It has been that way for me most of my life. Some people are afraid of owls because they are so mysterious. I, however, appreciate their metaphysical power and consider them a blessing.

During alien visitations, sometimes people will see owls or other creatures such as rabbits, cats, deer, etc. instead of the alien itself. I imagine this is a defense mechanism created by the human brain, but at times it could be that the alien is disguising itself. I've actually had star people disguise themselves purposely so as to not frighten me. And then I would ask them to just "be themselves" and they would transform before my eyes.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

I am the opposite. Out of my 2-4 experiences I really want them to come back!! I want them to and they dont!. I find it frustrating because I want more answers. I am not afraid of them. If a UFO were to come down I would gladly love to be beamed up and taken off this planet anytime, anywhere.