A memory and really bad dreams

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Blain Can

A memory and really bad dreams

Post by Blain Can »

Ok so i have always had this memory kinda stick in my mind, and well it's always there bugging me, and the bad dreams don't help me at all! I've had my 3rd dream and now im getting despirate for answers, any and all helpfull advice is welcome. Ok so the Memory goes like this, It really late at night, i mean like morning night time, and i just all of a sudden wake up, not groggy just fully awake, there is no sound, like im def or something, i walk to the window where this light, like beyond bright, so bright even though my eyes where closed it hurt bright, and i was stuck like that for what seemed like forever, like a tractor beam(im just calling it this because this best fits what i remember) and then the light stopped and i ran to my mother and they where still awake! Which doesn't make scence because she always when to bed around 10'ish. When i know when i woke up it was waaaay past 10. And every once and awhile I have these dreams and yep there about being abducted. but the funny thing is when im in the dream im not scared or upset im nutrial like im ok with whats happening to me, but when i wake up, im sweating so bad and cring im so scaried. the first dream wasn't long it was very bright and i couldn't see anything only jumbled words like someone speaking very fast but my brain somehow knew what it was saying. it was asking me very boring questions like how old where you when you lost your first tooth, really boring and odd questions, i awoke screeming i couldn't go to sleep the rest of the night, the second one was the worst I hate remembering it,...im walking in this room its shaped like an oval and the walls are all a cobalt black/blue ridged, im naked, and there was that voice again, It tells me to go to the "end" of the room and i go to it, there is a elevated alter, on it is the remains of what seems like a human/somthing, the voice tells me its my mother and i was created out of perfection, god i hate that dream, and now my third one, i awake and its in my house and I can tell its mad at me, it tells me i need to go back home(I moved about a year ago) and that im not doing what i was designed for, im not scared in this dream eather i just understand its "feelings" and wake up feeling like im about to have a heart attack. To answer some questions the memory what when i was 16. the first dream happened when i was 18 and this one just happened and im about to turn 21. I wouldn't call myself a "paranoid" person but i don't like looking at alien pictures "Grays only" it even makes my eyes water alittle. I will try to answer any and all questions to help solve this, please help, I'm sorry about the sloppy spelling i just woke up from the third dream and I just want some answers, weather I'll like them or not, which i hope im just normal, I'm just wanting someone to talk to :(

Tess

Re: A memory and really bad dreams

Post by Tess »

Hi Blain Can,
There are those who give dreams meaning but i am not one of them.
To me dreams are just that nothing else,there are dreams and there are nightmares which i think the latter fits your description better.

Some times dreams can be so lucid that a person wonders if it really happened.
And of course you are normal,you don't sound paranoid to me.
I wish i can tell you for certain that they were dreams but it does seem that you yourself have came to that conclusion.

Try what Bonny suggested about meditation and do keep a little light on.
Did you know that although we are in a dream state your mind/brain would know?
By practice when you are having a horrible dream,you would know and think this is just one of those dreams.I have learned to do this and although the dream is still terrifying i'm not scared so much once i wake up.

Why do you cry when you see pictures of aliens,do you have any idea?
Is there some thing in your unconscious mind? Can you find that memory and bring it out?
Take care Tess

2106johanna

Post by 2106johanna »

what about twhen you wake up with flesh missing..the scoup marks..how can that not validate it was not a real dream but a screen?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

It sounds like these are possibly MILABS, military abductions. They can be very negative and scary and often contain confusing imagery. The Greys are known to sometimes work alongside the secret government in MILABS.

The scoop marks show up when they take skin samples, whether or not you recall it happening. It could have been a total screen memory you saw, or your own mind may have blocked out the part of the medical procedure, or perhaps the aliens/star people/military made you forget that part.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG