Not really sure why I'm here ...

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Nej

Not really sure why I'm here ...

Post by Nej »

I can't explain why I'm posting. But I go through phases of being drawn to the paranormal and phases of blocking it out form my life and came across this site. I guess I'll start with my story.

As far I a know I have never been contacted or abducted.

I have been terrified of aliens and being abducted since I was a young girl. I slept with my light on and with my window closed until I was about 15.

I have always felt like I could sense energy shifts, like all of a sudden I was being watched, or a presence. It has come and go all my life.

I have vague memories of having astrally projected myself when I was younger. I would travel around my room outside my body. it wasn't until I learned was astral projection was until later that I realized that's what I had done.

I also used to experience 'brain shocks' or a buzzing in my head as I was falling asleep when I was younger.

I also get random ringing in my ear that I somehow have never gotten checked out.

I have been attracted to all things occult and paranormal since I was young.

My friend came over recently and we watched a bunch of horror movies and I mentioned to him that I do my best to block stuff out. It wasn't until I found this site that i realized I have been instinctively blocking things for as long as I can remember.

Looking into more info or even watching shows about aliens has always been something I've avoided since I feel like it heightens my fear and invites them too me.

I am hoping someone can respond.

I'm not a believer in conspiracy theories or the like and some of the info here is too much for me but I also believe there is a lot of truth here too. Not even sure where to start.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Not really sure why I'm here ...

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Nej,
It seems like something must have happened to make you feel the way you do.
Do you have any recollection of anything frightening happening when you were little?

I would certainly advise against watching horror movies. They are made to scare you.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Nej

Post by Nej »

The only things I can remember

Being in a bathtub by myself as a teenager and hearing this deep growling. Like a dog. Nobody else heard it.

The other way early in the morning and I was getting ready to go on a flight with my family. I heard a voice in my hear and I screamed. In a way I didn't know I could. Honestly, I ran to my parents and they thought I was dying.

I feel like I've made a conscious effort to block anything form happening since I was very little. And I read your forum and learned about protecting oneself with energy and thought. I am VERY stubborn and if i do not want something to happen it does not happen. I have always been this way. VERY outspoken and stubborn. I remember repeating in my head since I was young 'you are NOT taking me. I don't believe in you. GO AWAY'

Am I making things up? is it all in my head?

Nej

Post by Nej »

I can't edit my posts but ...

My aunt is VERY religious and moved to Israel. It was an overnight conversion from secular to extreme judaism.

She told me once a 'grey' visited her. She awoke and it was at the end of her bed. I think that experience changed her and made her turn to god. To this day I don't think she's told anyone else that's what the reason was. Apparently I'm the only one she's told. She mentioned it once when I was very sick in the hospital, and never spoke it it again.

I can't fully put into words what I feel. Always 'special' like I had a purpose. So much of what I've felt is being talked about in these forums, but the negative aspects, the pain of experimentation, and knowing the good from the bad are stopping me from following it further.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Nej,
When you heard the growling and then the voice in your ear: I am thinking that either you are very extra-sensitive and receptive psychically and you heard the growl and the voice from entities or spirits that were near you, or you may have been experiencing the secret government's nasty mind control techniques. They can actually project sounds into people's heads. Either way, I know that can be pretty freaky. But ask yourself this: Did I get hurt?

You sound like you have good control over your will (will power) and what you will or will not allow to happen in your life. All you have to do is let go of the fear. Just let it go. It does not seem to be helping you. You sound like a strong individual...but you are going to have to be strong enough to let go of that fear. You can always be alert and aware but, if you let it, fear will control you.

I am a life-long contactee/abductee. I KNOW how it feels to be scared and how that feeling can paralyze you. Literally. I learned how to let go of any fear I had and then I could do whatever I wanted. Today, if a grey tries to come in my house at night, I go to the door and tell it NO and it leaves. You, apparently, can do the same thing. Be brave. :-)

Many Blessings, Bonnie

ps- I checked the settings, and you should be able to edit your posts now. If not, please let me know.

Nej

Post by Nej »

I like to understand things intellectually first before I let go. I'm having a hard time finding specific info on each of the beings I might encounter and how to know the difference between good and bad etc. I like to know specifics and have a general idea of what might happen before I 'let go'. I like to arm myself with as much knowledge as I can but am having a hard time since so much seems to conflict.

Tess

Post by Tess »

As Bonny said the growl and voice you heard could very will be from entities,I have been seeing and hearing the dead since I was five so know perfectly well what I'm writing about.
I know this site is about aliens but some times a person may think that what he/she is experiencing is of alien origin when in reality it is not.
One lesson I have learned is that these do feed on fear.

Also do not dismiss the military,just think with an open mind.
I never believed in aliens before,even thought that those who say they have been abducted I thought they were nuts that is until it happened to me.

Being attracted to the occult and paranormal is normal,many young persons are..but for most its just a phase that they'll grow out of.
Take care Tess.

Nej

Post by Nej »

I get that. But in terms of finding out more ... there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can get detailed info. Like I said, so many things contradict each other. I'm just interested in having an open discussion about it.

It's hard to find forums that aren't full of skeptics who pass things off as being bs. I've read a lot of this forum and it seems like one of the most knowledgeable and loving out there. I just am getting the impression that I'm not going to get what I'm looking for here ... not trying to be negative, but I would love to be able to have a real discussion without making me blindly trust without asking questions.

I believe in critical thinking, and asking questions doesn't mean I don't believe.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Nej,
What do you want detailed information on?