Just have to share...

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Elena

Just have to share...

Post by Elena »

I had a lot of activity in Feb, Mar & April. During this time I began to do a lot of research on the whole Abduction phenomenon. That is how I came across this website and forum. I was also having a lot of bizarre dreams during this time. Many of them included my brother. My brother is 15 months younger than me. We were very close when we were kids, but as siblings often do, we grew apart as adults. We have lived completely different lifestyles. He is ultra conservative and extremely skeptical. I’m more liberal and have lived a very non-traditional lifestyle. One of the things that kept coming up for me was that abductions usually happen in families. The last few months I’ve really been wondering if my brother had ever experienced anything. I finally came to the conclusion that even if he had, he would probably go to his death bed never admitting anything.

Well, as I was dismissing my own experiences as imagination, I suddenly got a phone call from him out of the blue. He said that he had something to tell me and that I had to promise not to tell anyone. He said he was afraid that he was losing his mind. Apparently, a little over a year ago he was waking up at 3:33am with extreme abdominal pain and an intense fear. This happened almost every night for two weeks. Although it was a disturbing experience, he gradually forgot about it. A few weeks ago, almost a year later, a preview for The 4th Kind on came on. At first he was laughing at it, but then in the preview, they show the clock at 3:33am and suddenly he froze. He said that he was so overcome with irrational fear that he could barely move and had to change the channel. He said at that moment he knew that he'd been taken and not just last year. (I must say that I watched the 4th Kind and wasn't afraid at all)

I couldn’t believe it as he was telling me. I had been thinking about him and abduction so much all month. I have never talked to him about my experiences because, I know he would've thought I was crazy! It’s interesting that his experiences have been terrifying while mine have been pleasant. I wonder if it’s because different aliens/star people are taking us. It could also be that I’m a much more open-minded person than he is. He also remembers mostly the bad child hood experiences rather than the good. We have completely different perspectives on our childhood.

I’ve mostly been listening to him talk. He hasn't told anyone else including his wife. It’s so funny to hear him say how pissed he is that our government knows about it and is covering it up by making folks out to be crazy who report such experiences. This is a fellow that thought all conspiracy theorists were crazy. And suddenly, he believes in alien abduction and UFO phenomenon. I never thought I’d see the day! :lol:

I just had to share. This is HUGE validation for me!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Just have to share...

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Elena,
Yes, it does sound like you and your brother have different perspectives on the same situation. Normally, when alien abduction does run in family lines, the experiences are very similar because the same star people are visiting those people in the family who are open to it. My sister and I are both visited and so was my daughter when she was younger (but she does not remember it now -- not yet, anyway).

Some abductees/contactees do report waking at the same time, around 3:00 a.m. every morning. I used to do that a lot. It was actually convenient for me at the time because I would get up and write my dreams and experiences down in my dream journal before I forgot them! Which eventually enabled me to write a book about it.

Thanks for sharing your confirmation. More and more people will be waking up now and realizing that the "conspiracy theorists" are not crazy at all, but have discovered many hidden truths about the way things really are.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG